/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Syrus
08-16-2016, 05:13 AM
I am not a Muslim. However i do enjoy studying other religions. I have plans on reading other hadith collections in volumes after i have finished the compendium of the catholic church and other studies. I truly enjoy reading. I dont simply believe to belittle or into the idea of winning over others, but simply to know what truth is. So i am a very tolerant person on that. I truly wish more people were like this but sadly its a game for some. Not that i dont have a thick skin in terms of opinions. But i am either way glad to be a part of this community. Its either way nice to meet everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
08-16-2016, 05:21 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Merciful)

Hi, Syrus, our brother in humanity! Hope your stay benefits you on IslamicBoard (IB) and also that you here benefit others. We do on IB have some nice and respectful Christian brothers and sisters here like Eric H and LaSorcia - so, I think you'll find that we're here a diverse community on IB and we also have some wonderful atheists.

Nice to meet you too!

If you have any questions or are curious or would simply like to increase your knowledge, please do not hesitate as you'll find InshaAllah (God-willing) we're here a nice and laid-back community.

So, anyway, in short: Welcome to IB! :)

Wishing you well,

format_quote Originally Posted by Syrus
I am not a Muslim. However i do enjoy studying other religions. I have plans on reading other hadith collections in volumes after i have finished the compendium of the catholic church and other studies. I truly enjoy reading. I dont simply believe to belittle or into the idea of winning over others, but simply to know what truth is. So i am a very tolerant person on that. I truly wish more people were like this but sadly its a game for some. Not that i dont have a thick skin in terms of opinions. But i am either way glad to be a part of this community. Its either way nice to meet everyone.

eesa the kiwi
08-16-2016, 05:47 AM

welcome
if you are interested this site is a good resource for you to learn a little bit about the islamic faith, inshaallah you will find it beneficial

www.islamreligion.com

drac16
08-16-2016, 05:57 AM
Hello, Syrus. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Syrus
08-16-2016, 06:08 AM
Thanks. I was wondering if its possible to change custom avatar, or do i have to ask an admin. Its basically just Syrus from Yugioh more or less. If that is allowed i mean ^^

Little_Lion
08-16-2016, 07:03 AM
If I remember right, you can change your avatar after you are no longer a limited member . . . 35 posts or thereabouts? I could be wrong so most definitely, someone correct me if I am.

Welcome to the board! My husband was a big Yugioh fan. :)

Abz2000
08-16-2016, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the forum, you'll find people are usually quite friendly as long as you're seeking knowledge or speaking truthfully and not attempting to trick, deceive or lead astray, also a sincere note and piece of advice, do study Islam from Quran and Hadith yourself so you can compare what you read because i've noticed certain people at the forefront of answering questions with very sophisticated sounding replies and headers but with no basis or founding on truth whatsoever.
I put a couple on my ignore list after spending a few days getting worked up and arguing and being provoked and prodded, and hours amd hours of precious time wasted.
So yeah, bear in mind that although some will do their best to guide, there are a few that will do their best to lead astray through deception and falsehood.

Aaqib
08-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Hei og velkommen Syrus, ha en hyggelig dag ;P

Aaqib
08-16-2016, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
If I remember right, you can change your avatar after you are no longer a limited member . . . 35 posts or thereabouts? I could be wrong so most definitely, someone correct me if I am.

Welcome to the board! My husband was a big Yugioh fan. :)
I believe its 25 actually :)
:wasalam:

Muslim Woman
08-16-2016, 11:42 AM
Hello

Welcome here. Did you read holy Quran ? Please feel free to browse the forum and ask questions in related threads.

noraina
08-16-2016, 03:05 PM
Hi Syrus, welcome to the forum and I hope any questions you have about Islam are answered. Reading and gaining knowledge is just so important and something few people do these days.

InshaAllah enjoy the discussions here. :)

sister herb
08-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Welcome new member. I hope you will enjoy your stay in here and find a lot of interesting information.

LaSorcia
08-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Welcome!:D

Serinity
08-16-2016, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Hei og velkommen Syrus, ha en hyggelig dag ;P
lol, @Syrus PYRUS!! LOL why are you writing in Danish? Kinda.

Syrus, where you from? and welcome! may Allah guide you and make you feel at home here! Ameen.

Don't fret. we won't bite, and you seem like an interesting human being. :)

Aaqib
08-16-2016, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
lol, @Syrus PYRUS!! LOL why are you writing in Danish? Kinda.

Syrus, where you from? and welcome! may Allah guide you and make you feel at home here! Ameen.

Don't fret. we won't bite, and you seem like an interesting human being. :)
I'm writing in Norwegian, as I'm currently studying Norwegian and I'd thought I'd make myself known in his native language (I'm assuming?) :P

Serinity
08-16-2016, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
I'm writing in Norwegian, as I'm currently studying Norwegian and I'd thought I'd make myself known in his native language (I'm assuming?) :P
I see. may Allah :swt: help you. :D

I can understand norwegian kind of. Sounded more Danish than Norwegian tho.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Kiro
08-16-2016, 09:55 PM
yo

wats up

greenhill
08-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the forum.

With all that has been said in the 'welcome', I wish you a great stay.

:peace:

Zafran
08-17-2016, 02:19 AM
welcome

Demmzy15
08-17-2016, 03:25 AM
You're welcome bro, this is definitely a right place!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!