/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have I committed shirk?

mezzi_sohal
08-17-2016, 03:22 AM
I just had a thought while I was praying regarding the oneness of Allah, and I couldn't stop my prayer to verbally reject it...I do not think I believed it. If I do commit shirk how do I repent?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hend.abuauf
08-17-2016, 06:05 AM
Since you haven't believed in it, you didn't commit shirk i think. Seek refuge from Allah against shaitan and resume your prayer

Muslim Woman
08-17-2016, 06:28 AM
:sl:

Some companions of the last Prophet pbut also suffered from bad thoughts . Then Prophet pbuh assured them that it's not shirk . It's Satan who wants to mislead us . As long as we don't utter it or do something , we won't be accountable for random thought In'sha Allah .

We should repent to Allah always minimum 70 times daily as Prophet pbuh also did so . May Allah protect us from shirk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.