/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this waswas or am I insane?

mezzi_sohal
08-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Whenever I do anything, Allah comes instantly to mind and I end up associating him with whatever I am doing (astaghfirullah). I need this to stop but I don't know how because this always happens. I try and say the dua for shirk and seek refuge in Allah from shaytan but still it continues. Has Allah destined me for hell? Is this shaytan or is this coming from me? Is this shirk (minor/major)? Please help, thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-17-2016, 05:56 PM
My post from the other thread:

----------

It is important that you ignore it. Don't think about it. Clear your mind. Make Dhikr. Focus on Allaah Ta`aalaa. Don't give any attention to Shaytaani Wasaawis. If Shaytaan sees that he is troubling you, it would only encourage him. Don't give him that.

Recite Ta`awwudh (A`oodhu Billaahi Minash Shaytaanir Rajeem) ten times every morning and every evening.

Try to stay with Wudhoo at all times. I mentioned this in another post, but I'm mentioning it here again: Wudhoo is the shield of the Mu'min against Shaytaan. A person who stays with Wudhoo at all times enjoys special protection from Allaah Ta`aalaa. Shaytaan has no power against such a person. So try to be with Wudhoo at all times and when going to bed. Another very important thing is that you should try never to be for a long time in a state of Janaabah (major impurity).

-------

To add to that:

No, In Shaa Allaah you are not destined for hell. Allaah Ta`aalaa has chosen you and granted you Imaan. From all the people in this world - so many are Kuffaar; many, many, many more than there are Muslims - Allaah Ta`aalaa chose to give you Imaan. To give you Hidaayat (Guidance). This is the greatest Ni`mah (Blessing) from Allaah Ta`aalaa.

Those who believe in and obey Allaah Ta`aalaa - The One True God - the Muslimeen, the Mu'mineen; they are destined for Jannah, Bi-Idhnillaah.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa keep all of us steadfast upon the Siraat al-Mustaqeem and upon the Haqq,

آمين يا رب العالمين

Akhi_Umar
08-17-2016, 06:51 PM
:sl:

Ignore the thoughts, do not give it any attention whatsoever and make plenty of dhikr.

ThinkingCogs
08-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Do ruqya. It's very good.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.