/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Mr Noodles Haram?

ReboundMuslimah
08-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Is Mr noodles Haram because it only has artifical chicken. I like eating them raw but some one told me it's Haram, is this true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
08-17-2016, 09:36 PM
I'm quite sure it is halal, it's certainly vegetarian as the chicken flavour is just 'flavour', artificial.

I want to know who starts these 'that's haraam' rumours off. Gosh I could write a novel, maybe several, on all of the things people have claimed are haraam and how they've circulated like wildfire around the entire country only to be refuted. :p

But, in all seriousness, I was deprived of KitKat for two years thinking it was haraam. How cruel is that?

ReboundMuslimah
08-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Tell me about it eh? I have a whole box stacked in the kitchen but I couldn't eat because someone told me it was haram. I went to go ask 3 more people just to be sure and they said the same thing. Apparently it has some traces of chicken in it so I'm not sure.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.