/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If my husband hits me in the head...

Umm Adeel
08-18-2016, 02:21 AM
Am I still married if my husband slaps me and hits me in the head and I was manic
My head hurts

I don't have a family
If I complain it's gossip

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-18-2016, 07:18 AM
:sl:

very sorry sis to know about your problem . Yes , you are still married but you have a right to end this marriage relation . Talk to a lawyer / go to court if u don't want to stay with your husband .

If u don't want to break marriage , then don't do anything that makes your husband angry . Ask Allah to help you , to bless your marriage . Only Allah can help us , solve our problems.

Umm Abed
08-18-2016, 10:59 AM
You should give us more detail, sister, so we can advise the best way to proceed.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-18-2016, 11:04 AM
Addressing men one day Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

ولن يضرب خياركم

"The best/noble among you will never hit (their wives)."

If a husband abuses his wife, the Nikaah is still valid, but the woman should not live with such a man. In such a case (of abuse), a woman can go to the reliable `Ulamaa with authority in her area, and those `Ulamaa can make Faskh of (break) the Nikaah.

Before doing that, though, they will first call in both the husband and the wife and speak to them, and find out firsthand what the problem is and if there is any solution(s) other than making Faskh of the Nikaah. This is also done to determine if both sides are telling the truth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Issues of Nikaah and Talaaq are best dealt with in person; trying to sort out such issues online is both problematic and unadviseable.

The `Ulamaa living in the town of the couple are best equipped and suited to deal with the couple's marital affairs. Over the internet, like this, a person cannot obtain the full story and all the details necessary to reach a decision regarding the Nikaah.

AabiruSabeel
08-18-2016, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Issues of Nikaah and Talaaq are best dealt with in person; trying to sort out such issues online is both problematic and unadviseable.

The `Ulamaa living in the town of the couple are best equipped and suited to deal with the couple's marital affairs. Over the internet, like this, a person cannot obtain the full story and all the details necessary to reach a decision regarding the Nikaah.
With the above advice, it is best to close the thread at this point.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.