/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to protect oneself from evil eye, envy, jinn possession and black magic?

AlRuqyaWaShifaa
08-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Assalam Alaikum wr wb

In this thread I'll be sharing the beneficial ways to protect oneself from jinn and black magic in sha Allah,

1. Praying 5 daily prayers on time

"...Verily, As-salat (the prayer) prevents from Al-Fahsha (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse etc. ) and al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism, and every kind of evil wicked deed etc.)..." (29:45)

Verily Salaat protect ones from sins and sins leads jinns to attack a person.

2. Following the remembrance
- remembrance said in morning and evening.
- remembrance said after every salaam.
- remembrance said before sleeping.

The remembrance are the one which protect a person from the attack of evil eye, envy, jinns and from the one who tries to harm spiritually.
One of the scholars of Islam said "even if an arrow was shot to a person who does all the remembrance, the arrow will repel back to the one who shot it"
SubhanAllah!
Download "fortress of Muslim" from AppStore/playstore

3. Protecting ourselves from the fitna of this world and remembering Allah all the time for the protection of Allah.

Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas(ra) reports:

“One day I was riding (a horse/camel) behind the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, when he said, ‘Young man, I will teach you some words. Be mindful of God, and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Him, and you shall find Him at your side. If you ask, ask of God. If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry.’ ” Related by Tirmidhi

Should avoid listening to music, shouldn't watch explicit things, should care about modesty.

Allahu yashfeeq
Abu talhah
Facebook: "Al Ruqya Wa Shifaa"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-18-2016, 02:35 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Beneficial thread.

بارك الله فيك

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.