/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jamarat Pillars

subhanazeem114
08-19-2016, 12:32 AM
Hello,

I was shocked to learn that the Jamarat Pillars were covered by a wall to "ease and speed up" the stoning of the devil. Link as proof: Google Stoning of the Devil wikipedia

I believe this is the work of Shaytan and the walls should be removed and returned to the original. Let's make this happen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-19-2016, 06:03 AM
:sl:

What's the problem if there is wall for security purpose , ease and speed up ?

Scimitar
08-19-2016, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by subhanazeem114
Hello,

I was shocked to learn that the Jamarat Pillars were covered by a wall to "ease and speed up" the stoning of the devil. Link as proof: Google Stoning of the Devil wikipedia

I believe this is the work of Shaytan and the walls should be removed and returned to the original. Let's make this happen.
how? :D

Scimi

Umm Abed
08-19-2016, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
how? :D

Scimi
I think he means the original wall is covered by a new wall, but all the same - its fine.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-19-2016, 03:21 PM
Stoning the shatan at the jamaraat is symbolic, and i see no problem with the new jamaraat structures.

Scimi

noraina
08-19-2016, 06:14 PM
They were built for safety weren't they?

I think with so many people attending Hajj these days (3 million subhanAllah) the pillars on their own were a safety hazard, as the rocks which missed could hit people on the other side. I believe the walls were built to stop that happening. The intention is the same, isn't it?

Scimitar
08-19-2016, 06:20 PM
Look the previous jamaraat were tiny, these new ones are bigger - this means shatan will be stretched across the whole thing, and hajj goers have a higher chance of actually hitting him now :D

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.