/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bed Bug Problems

Flare
08-19-2016, 02:23 AM
Hello! We got a little invader coming into our house. This happened once before and it was a lot of work removing them from home. We called the exterminator and had to pack everything into a garbage bag and it was so much work. It took days and weeks to have the whole issue resolved. We believe the most likely place of where the bug comes from is the Mosque my family goes to. There are two mosques in our area and one of my family members witnessed bed bugs walking around, and even coming on to our clothes. What can we do when our house of worship is filling with things that will harm us?

My question is if the mosque is filled with things that can harm us and makes it extremely difficult for us to resolve it every time, what is the solution? Since we were attacked once, we usually wipe our cloth and come in our door and we still get the bugs. I really don't know. If a mosque is a place where we can be harmed, is there an exception in the ruling to do a certain action? Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
08-19-2016, 10:26 AM
You should bring this problem up at your masjid, ask them how to deal with it and what are they doing to eradicate bug problem. It could be something else as bedbugs are not visible to the eye, I believe.

Little_Lion
08-19-2016, 02:18 PM
No, bedbugs are visible to the eye, they are just very good at hiding in homes and other buildings.

I agree that you should speak with the masjid; they may not even be aware that the problem is coming from there. Can you go to the other mosque until the problem is addressed?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.