/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make sure God is happy with you and will grant you a place in heaven?

muslimah24
08-20-2016, 05:57 PM
I might be committing a lot of sins that I am not aware of.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hend.abuauf
08-20-2016, 07:30 PM
Always ask Allah's forgiveness (Istighfar) throughout the day at least 100 times. And make a duaa that Allah may forgive the sins that you are not aware of

Try to eliminate sins that you are aware of and if you did one and the you realized afterwards, repent right away

Do alot of good deeds as good deeds removes bad deeds "And establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the night: For those things, that are good remove those that are evil: Be that the word of remembrance to those who remember (their Lord):" (hud 114)

And be aware that Allah is The most merciful and The All forgiving and He will never oppress anyone

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-20-2016, 08:59 PM
There is no way to ensure it. You can only beg Allaah Ta`aalaa everyday to keep you firm and steadfast upon Imaan, upon the Haqq, and to grant you Jannah and protect you from Jahannam.

As Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal was laying to die, Shaytaan came to him and said, "You're successful. You've beaten me (i.e. I wasn't able to deviate you from the right path)." Imaam Ahmad said, "No. Only when I die with the Kalimah Laa Ilaaha Illallaah will I have beaten you."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.