/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I GIVE UP!!!

ReboundMuslimah
08-21-2016, 03:23 AM
I have had enough of everything! My trials, my family especially my sister. Every time I get in an argument she uses my problem against me which I have no control of.* It makes me very emotional because it's something I have dealt with the past 7-8 years and it has been one of the things that has made my life miserable and to her to use it against me just made me break down today. I am not the one to ever commit suicide but I feel like there's nothing left in this earth for me. Wallahi I just want Allah to take me already. I can't handle these trials anymore. You guys didn't get all the details only one sister on here knows but I'm sure you'd kill yourself too if you got my trials. I am just tried and I really don't know what to do anymore. I don't even know who to talk to! Why is this happening to me? Plz keep me in your duas I am a total mess tonight.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
08-21-2016, 03:55 AM
:bism:

:sl:

Hey, sis, it's gonna be okay. Not all days are all the same and so nor will the days-to-come be the same. There's gonna be a day in which you'll be feeling brighter, happier, and more yourself. Look forward to that day. :)

Try to look at the upside of every situation - and immerse yourself in positive thought and mindset. Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A good attitude is a blessing." Give yourself the benefit of that blessing.

Participate in positive activities like exercising or reading or cooking or knitting or stitching or learning something beneficial. To that end, I have a recommendation for you, sis. Watch this beautiful YouTube video.

:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
I have had enough of everything! My trials, my family especially my sister. Every time I get in an argument she uses my problem against me which I have no control of.* It makes me very emotional because it's something I have dealt with the past 7-8 years and it has been one of the things that has made my life miserable and to her to use it against me just made me break down today. I am not the one to ever commit suicide but I feel like there's nothing left in this earth for me. Wallahi I just want Allah to take me already. I can't handle these trials anymore. You guys didn't get all the details only one sister on here knows but I'm sure you'd kill yourself too if you got my trials. I am just tried and I really don't know what to do anymore. I don't even know who to talk to! Why is this happening to me? Plz keep me in your duas I am a total mess tonight.

ReboundMuslimah
08-21-2016, 04:05 AM
It's been 8yrs I thought maybe God would have mercy on me but nope! I have strieved and made so much duas but i am still in the same situation. Out of all the trials in this Dunya I just had to get this one eh? I am not being ungrateful but I am really starting to rethink a lot of things. I thought maybe my family would be understanding but all they do is use it against me. I have decided not to talk to them tonight and just stay in my room because they always seem to make things worse.

Little_Lion
08-21-2016, 04:20 AM
Your life will always be a trial, remember that. That is NOT to say that life may not be easy for you someday, but remember that even times of ease and happiness are tests of Allah to see if you will still remember Him every day. So just keep in mind that even when this trial is over, there will always be others, and to be grateful to Allah for them, for each trial you pass raises your position in Jannah.

*shakes head and smiles* I am not smiling at your situation, but just considering that I think sisters in general can be a trial. I know my sister was certainly a trial when we were growing up!

If you need an open ear to talk to or just a private place to vent, my inbox is always open. Just please keep in mind that I am on US Central time so right now it is 11:20 at night and I will be going to bed soon insha'Allah and may not respond immediately. Or if there is anything I could possibly do to help make your situation better, you need only to ask and I will do my best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ReboundMuslimah
08-21-2016, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
Your life will always be a trial, remember that. That is NOT to say that life may not be easy for you someday, but remember that even times of ease and happiness are tests of Allah to see if you will still remember Him every day. So just keep in mind that even when this trial is over, there will always be others, and to be grateful to Allah for them, for each trial you pass raises your position in Jannah.

*shakes head and smiles* I am not smiling at your situation, but just considering that I think sisters in general can be a trial. I know my sister was certainly a trial when we were growing up!

If you need an open ear to talk to or just a private place to vent, my inbox is always open. Just please keep in mind that I am on US Central time so right now it is 11:20 at night and I will be going to bed soon insha'Allah and may not respond immediately. Or if there is anything I could possibly do to help make your situation better, you need only to ask and I will do my best.
My trial is huge wallahi I can't handle it anymore;( I can't do anything I even had to quit my job! How does Allah want me to handle this?

ReboundMuslimah
08-21-2016, 04:26 AM

Thx sis I'll inbox you maybe you'll understand.

islamirama
08-21-2016, 04:59 AM
Rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi wa'fu anna waghfir lana wairhamna anta mawlana fansurna 'alal-qawmil kafireen

Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith
[2:286]

Rabbana la taj'alna fitnatal lil-qawmidh-Dhalimeen wa najjina bi-Rahmatika minal qawmil kafireen

Our Lord! Make us not a trial for those who practise oppression; And deliver us by Thy Mercy from those who reject (Thee)
[10:85-86]

Reminder
08-21-2016, 05:01 AM
Make istikhara to get guidance from Allah in a dream.

Look for GREEN and WHITE colors/objects, avoid RED.

https://islamqa.info/en/2217 Right before you sleep...

ReboundMuslimah
08-21-2016, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Make istikhara to get guidance from Allah in a dream.

Look for GREEN and WHITE colors/objects, avoid RED.

https://islamqa.info/en/2217 Right before you sleep...
Allah has already given me a sign Alhmaduliah and I am forever thankful for that. I remember going doctor to doctor only for them to tell me everything is OK when it's clearly not. Alhmaduliah now I know what's wrong with me but it's too strong and I can't fight. I have done Ruqya but I always fail I'm just not strong enough:(

زهراء
08-21-2016, 07:04 AM
Sister, never despair for Allah Ta3aalaa is always there.

A Hadith comes to mind. Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrated that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
"من يرد الله به خيرا يصب منه"
"If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials"[Al-Bukhari]

In life there will be 'day and night'. The 'day' represents the good times and the 'night' represents times of difficulty. Like, the day never oversteps the night and vice versa, soo too will your difficulties never overstep its time.

It might seem as though to end your life is the only way out. Don't forget about the life of the Hereafter. Suicide leaves no chance or hope for Jannah. After all that you have experienced already, would it be wise to throw away all the reward that Allah has kept for you?

In a Hadith Narrated by Anas رضي الله عنه, it is mentioned that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
"لا يتمنينّ أحدكم الموت لضُر أصابه، فإن كان
لابدّ فاعلاً فليقل: اللهم أحيني ما كانت الحياة خيراً لي، وتوفني إذا كانت الوفاة خيراً لي" متفق عليه
"One of you should not wish for death because of a difficulty that has affected him. If he must [say something], then let him say: Allah, give me life as long as life is good for me, and cause me to die when death is good for me.”
So instead of wishing for death, it would be better to make this du3aa.

With every difficulty and trial Allah is washing away your sins. Wouldn't it be better to meet Allah on a clean slate rather than meeting Allah and then having the burden of all your actions presented to you? Allah loves you! He is purifying you.

With regard to people insulting you for that which you have no control over-it hurts. It hurts so much. People would do it to me too. After so many years I learned to say just one statement: "Are you insulting The Creator or The Creator's creation?"
Saying this just leaves them speechless!

May Allah ease your difficulties آمين Recite and try to understand Suratul Inshiraa7/Ash Shar7: "With every difficulty is ease". You will gain so much of comfort from this Surah. It is amazing .

Don't forget that Allah loves you[emoji181]

Arfa
08-21-2016, 07:42 AM
Assalamualaikum dear sister,

Please don't worry whatever problem you are facing. I know it's easier said than done but these trying times test your faith if it has been shaken or firm. All of us go through trials and remember this tough time doesent last but tough people do. Never despair from the mercy of Allah the most merciful. He blesses the soul who asks for His mercy which is endless.

True that in your situation especially when your facing a problem, your family should stand by you sister. It can be tough to be criticised at such trying times where all you ask for is understanding. Just keep your faith and you can inbox me sister for sharing. My prayers are for you.

noraina
08-21-2016, 08:00 AM
May Allah swt ease all of your hardships and reward you many times over for your sabr.

I can't even begin to understand what you must be going through, but I know that when going through a tough patch in life sometimes it can be difficult to see that there will be an end to it one day soon, and you feel your problems are overwhelming you. You have probably heard this so many times, but I am going to say it again, Allah swt is bigger than your problems, if anyone can bring you relief it is Him, and, He *will* give you relief one day. SubhanAllah, you have managed this with a lot of sabr and strength for eight years, that's truly commendable, and the reward will be with Allah swt.

There's this ayat in the Qur'an which is quoted a lot:

Verily, with every hardship comes ease! - 94:6

It's not 'after' hardship comes ease, it's 'with' hardship comes ease. So within the hardship there is ease, a hidden blessing somewhere. Maybe now it's hard to see, but it may be in years to come you can look back and see it inshaAllah.

And, there's also this lovely hadith which has given me so much comfort when I've sorely needed it.

If Allah intends good for someone, then He afflicts him with trials.
Source: Sahih Bukhari 5321, Grade: Sahih

And about sisters, especially younger ones, they can be difficult at times, even inconsiderate with what they say. But she does love you, if she is young then it may take her some years before she can admit it.
You'll be in my duas, x

Eric H
08-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Dreamchaser;

I have had enough of everything! My trials, my family especially my sister. Every time I get in an argument she uses my problem against me which I have no control of.*
I have had similar problems with my wife for the last 31 years, I have come to understand that I can never win arguments with her,but we need to keep striving to make up. Fight all battles with kindness, forgive always, pray for her, that she to will find salvation.

In the spirit of never giving up hope,

Eric

eesa the kiwi
08-21-2016, 08:32 AM

-The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said:
“There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:
‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatika naasyati bi yadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka,
‘adlun fiyya qadhaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu
fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilmil-ghaybi ‘indaka
an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’a qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa thihaab hammi
[O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave; my forelock is
in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just.
I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed
in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge
of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast,
and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety],’ but Allaah will take away his distress
and grief, and replace it with joy.”

He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?” He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it
should learn it.”

anatolian
08-21-2016, 08:49 AM
I have had enough of everything!
If you think that way then it is time to change your life. Medicines can ease your problem for a period but you can achieve the real healing with a radical change in your life. If your family bothers you leave them.

Serinity
08-21-2016, 09:18 AM
My trial is huge wallahi I can't handle it anymore;( I can't do anything I even had to quit my job! How does Allah want me to handle this?
:salam:

Sis, maybe Allah :swt: wants you to turn to Him more. He :swt: wants you to see the futility of this world. He :swt: wants you to ask Him :swt: more, and perhaps this is the only way.

Remember, this test is to HELP YOU become better. On the day of Judgment EVERYONE will only care about themselves, not out of arrogance but out of fear, and because that day is terrifying.

This may be a good time to reconnect with Allah :swt:. Think about it, why would Allah :swt: have your parents argue with you on deen *(AFAIK) correct me if I'm wrong.

He :swt: made you quit your Job, perhaps Allah wants you to get to a higher level, Cause Allah :swt: has better for you than this world. Try to think of positive ways to deal with this.

Take me, I've went through a trial for 2 months! almost 3. It made me realise the futility of this world and all within it and the treasure of Imaan. Wallah there is nothing better and more invaluable in this world and of what Allah :swt: gave us, of which is Imaan. Knowledge of Allah, belief in Him, His books. I am still struggling too, and if you asked me, I'd ask Allah to give me your trial in replacement for mine.

But ya know, every trial is for our best, to make us more firm. Once you UNDERSTAND the trial once you know why, etc. the trial will vaporize (for lack of a better word).

Forgive me for not helping..

may Allah :swt: forgive all of us. Ameen.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Akhi_Umar
08-21-2016, 11:35 AM
:sl:

We were born to be tested by Allah SWT. Some times these trials bring out the best of us and it solidifies our position in Jannah Insha'Allah. You're not the only one who goes from through trials. I obviously have no clue what you're going through, But know this... This world isn't meant to be a walk in the park. GETTING TO JANNAH isn't meant to be a walk in the park:

لَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ
"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,"

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
This world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the disbeliever.’”
[Grade: Sahih (Darussalam), Sunan Ibn Majah]

It's tough as you can see because Allah SWT Himself has said that we will be tested, But as for those who are patient and keep the faith in Allah SWT, those are the ones who are successful and will be one step closer to Jannah Insha'Allah.
Have a read at this:

It was narrated from Mus’ab bin Sa’d that his father, Sa’d bin Abu Waqqas, said:
“I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which people are most severely tested?’ He said: ‘The Prophets, then the next best and the next best. A person is tested according to his religious commitment. If he is steadfast in his religious commitment, he will be tested more severely, and if he is frail in his religious commitment, his test will be according to his commitment. Trials will continue to afflict a person until they leave him walking on the earth with no sin on him.’
[Grade: Hasan (Darussalam), Sunan Ibn Majah 4023]

Allah SWT tests his best servants, and for those who remain steadfast and patient will have his sins wiped off.

Like I said, it's not easy this world, But I always do this when I'm faced with hardships:
Look at those who aren't as blessed as you are.
- Alhamdulillah you probably live in a house with food on the table at breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and even supper (If you're into that stuff). Isn't this not a great blessing from Allah SWT? There are some poor souls out there who can't even get one slice of bread let alone at least 1 meal during the day. There's people out there who don't even have a roof over their head and would love to be in a position like yourself regardless of there other trials.
- There's people out there living in oppressed areas like Sham and Kashmir who are being massacred left right and centre and who have perhaps lost loved ones very close to them, But Alhamdulillah you probably live in a completely different country in peace.

There's so much to thank Allah SWT for, from the food you get on your table to the clothes you were to the bed you sleep in at night. Just remember that there are some who are having it MUCH MUCH worse than you are, So isn't that in itself something to thank Allah SWT for? This hadith sums it up best:

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“Look at those who are beneath you and do not look at those who are above you, for it is more suitable that you should not consider as less the blessing of Allah.
[Grade: Sahih (Darussalam), Sunan Ibn Majah]

Alhamdulillah. So the bottom line is... Be thankful! Because there's some who are being tested even more severely. This hardship could bring you even more closer to Allah SWT, So please keep patient and do not think about suicide, Because it's just a one way ticket to hell. Easier said than done of course.

There's this one really quoted verse of the Quran which is quite short, But really powerful:

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
"Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease."

Not too long ago, when I was around 12 there was a very short period within my life which really changed my entire mindset regarding the World. Prior to this trial, I wasn't really practising from a young age despite the fact my parents were religious and expected me to be too. Anyway I won't go into too much detail, But this trial really hit me hard and I genuinely hated life at that point. Then I decided to return back to Allah SWT and became more practising. I begged Allah SWT to ease my situation and within a few weeks things got so much better. From that day I have tried my best to incorporate Islam into my life even more and dare I say I'm actually happy that Allah SWT put me through that trial. Why you may ask? Because if it wasn't for that trial, I would probably still just be a "Muslim by name", I would never have found out more about this perfect religion and I would never have been more closer to Allah SWT.
My previous situation reminds me of this hadith:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.
Reference - Sahih Bukhari 5321

I urge you to read this dua and I pray that you are given ease:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ الْهَمِّ وَالْحُزْنِ وَالْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ وَضَلَعِ الدَّيْنِ وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ
Anas b. Malik said:
I used to serve the Prophet (ﷺ) and often hear him say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and anxiety, from the hardships of debt, and from being overpowered by men."
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 1541

Keep the faith and Insha'Allah things will get better.

May Allah SWT ease your hardships, Ameen.

greenhill
08-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Sibling rivalry, jibes and from just knowing you so well can be the most cruel of all people.

You said the right word. "Tired". More than exasperated. Past being at your wits' end. What else? You lose hope and give up.

After 8 years you have finally 'had' it with life!

Somehow, it is similar to me like those wanting to leave islam on count of others...

It is your life. Take hold of it. AllahuAkhbar.

:peace:

Abz2000
08-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Every time you give up, give up to Allah, the Creator and Master of the universe.
Then you'll have won.

Serinity
08-21-2016, 01:03 PM
What about leaving the whole situation to Allah :swt: for a change? Obv Allah is the caretaker, but what about you relax, take the tests, and let Allah deal with it?

you do what you can, if they get mad with you, take it as a test from Allah. There is no use bickering and fighting, it just makes it more bitter. Do what Allah obligated you to do, do your best, but do not overburden yourself, do what YOU can do, for verily Allah :swt: never burdens a soul beyond their capacity, nor is Allah, ever, to His :swt: creation an oppressor.

Let Allah take care of the rest. Maybe this is an opportunity for you to learn what relying on Allah means. we all need to learn that, on paper it may be eas, in theory it may be easy to rely on Allah. But practically, do we even know how? even if we know, do we practically rely on Allah as we should?

Take this as a mission:

Mission: Rely on Allah.

Instructions: Do your best, let Allah do the rest. Do not focus on destination, but focus on progress. Take a deep breath, let yourself breathe. Take your time to ponder and relax and just observe your own existence.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Respected sister,

Maybe if you mentioned what exactly the trial is which you've been struggling with for 7-8 years, we will be able to give you help and information on that particular issue. So far, all of the advice you have been given - albeit very excellent advice - has been general. You need assistance with the particular problem you're having.

ReboundMuslimah
08-22-2016, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Respected sister,

Maybe if you mentioned what exactly the trial is which you've been struggling with for 7-8 years, we will be able to give you help and information on that particular issue. So far, all of the advice you have been given - albeit very excellent advice - has been general. You need assistance with the particular problem you're having.
OK so everyone seems to be confused of what trial I am talking about, it's Sihr the strongest type. For the past 8 years I suffered from multiple health issues and really bizarre ones.* I went from doctor to doctor and all the tests were normal and doctor were starting to get anoyyed with me and thought it was all in my head. I used to have friends but they all left me because of this stupid illness which has no cure. I recently developed Scietica lower back pain and I went on so much medication but nothing works. I stay up all night because the pain is too much wallahi. I am changing positions as I am typing this because I can't stay still in one spot. I kept up my ruqya for 1 month but than out came my lower back pain so i gave up* because the pain was too much. I quit my job because of my lower back pain and also because of my other illness. I have no social life because of this stupid Sihr.** My face has darken up and I have lost so much weight even though I eat a lot. I am sick of being in pain and wallahi I just wanna die!!!!! I can't do ruqya because I am in so much pain. I have done everything i can. I memorized so many duas and offered so many prayers crying out to Allah but nothing has changed in my situation I have also been having problems with salah these days. I get this stabbing feeling in my stomach and I feel all nauseous and dizzy but I still offer my salah in the end but I am about to give up wallahi. [emoji27] someone help me my life is really going down hill this yr!

ReboundMuslimah
08-22-2016, 02:32 AM
I know I sound like I am complaining but I just need somewhere to vent. All I need right now is your duas for Allah to cure me or to take me out of my misery.

Little_Lion
08-22-2016, 02:35 AM
This is going to sound possibly odd, but have you been tested for kidney stones? They can mimic sciatic nerve pain and would explain why you are uncomfortable lying down, and getting nauseous and dizzy during salah.

ReboundMuslimah
08-22-2016, 02:46 AM
This is going to sound possibly odd, but have you been tested for kidney stones? They can mimic sciatic nerve pain and would explain why you are uncomfortable lying down, and getting nauseous and dizzy during salah.
No my doctor hasn't tested me for that. She just puts me on meds. She's sending me to a specialist but I don't think I can wait any longer. I used to go to physio but i stopped going because my pain got worse.

Little_Lion
08-22-2016, 02:48 AM
I think you need a second doctor's opinion. Meds do not solve everything and these evidently are not working. How long until you see the specialist, and what are they a specialist in (if you do not mind my asking)?

ReboundMuslimah
08-22-2016, 02:57 AM
I have been to 3 different doctors most of them are walk-in clinics. 2 of them already think I'm crazy because I keep going back presenting new problems. I don't she said she'll just send me to a specialist but I haven't heard anything back from them. I think she said something about nerve Idk I'm still waiting on it.

'abd al-hakeem
08-22-2016, 04:46 AM

Umm Abed
08-22-2016, 05:18 AM
Salam.

Are you getting the proper diagnosis and treatment?

Could all these symptoms be the side-effects of the strong medications the clinics are prescribing you with?

And, as above reader recommended, get checked for kidney stones.

May Allah remove all your pain and give you complete recovery, ameen.

Eric H
08-22-2016, 07:09 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Dreamchaser;

You are already much stronger than most of us on this forum, you have already found the strength to endure your pain for eight years, and the strength to endure your sister all these years too.

I get this stabbing feeling in my stomach and I feel all nauseous and dizzy
These symptoms are often compounded by worry and anxiety, as well as being a medical problem. If you can find peace in your heart, this will help reduce your anxiety and worry. Pray for the wisdom, the strength, peace and serenity to do the will of Allah, through all your pain and suffering. Pray for your sister to be blessed and find peace, try and help your sister, she may well be suffering herself.

When I was 62, I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin Lymphoma. this was the cancer our best friend died from. I prayed for the wisdom, strength, peace and serenity to do God's will, whether the cancer proved to be a death sentence, or just an inconvenience. I cannot explain the profound sense of peace I experienced from the moment of making that prayer. The thought of living with a possible death sentence has never troubled me at all over the last five years.

May you find blessings through all your trials and prayers.

Eric

Umm Malik
08-22-2016, 02:02 PM
May Allah make life easy for you
Make sure sister that one day all this things can be change ... it just a word from Allah be and it will be
Be patient Allah never give us more that our burden
When you hear that things from your sister ... just keep saying subhanallah or alhamdulillah and in your prostration take your time and say subhana rabbiya ala'ela WA bihamdih from your heart and feel it .. subhanallah when you do it .. your heart will be cheerful I did this and it's so helpful .. it's advice from Allah to the prophet muhammad pace be upon him .
When your sister tell you about that thing ... take this as a reminder from Allah to ask him and to remember him by saying alhamdulillah astaghfirou Allah
It just a period of time and it will end soon
But you should be the winner when it end to be a good memory for you in every time you remember your patience at that time if the whole world abandoned you Allah is always with you
It just a test and one day you will forget all this hardship and it will be just a memory
Be patient sister

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-22-2016, 05:04 PM
OK so everyone seems to be confused of what trial I am talking about, it's Sihr the strongest type. For the past 8 years I suffered from multiple health issues and really bizarre ones.* I went from doctor to doctor and all the tests were normal and doctor were starting to get anoyyed with me and thought it was all in my head. I used to have friends but they all left me because of this stupid illness which has no cure. I recently developed Scietica lower back pain and I went on so much medication but nothing works. I stay up all night because the pain is too much wallahi. I am changing positions as I am typing this because I can't stay still in one spot. I kept up my ruqya for 1 month but than out came my lower back pain so i gave up* because the pain was too much. I quit my job because of my lower back pain and also because of my other illness. I have no social life because of this stupid Sihr.** My face has darken up and I have lost so much weight even though I eat a lot. I am sick of being in pain and wallahi I just wanna die!!!!! I can't do ruqya because I am in so much pain. I have done everything i can. I memorized so many duas and offered so many prayers crying out to Allah but nothing has changed in my situation I have also been having problems with salah these days. I get this stabbing feeling in my stomach and I feel all nauseous and dizzy but I still offer my salah in the end but I am about to give up wallahi. [emoji27] someone help me my life is really going down hill this yr!
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you swift and complete Shifaa, Aameen.

I think you need to see a specialist, In Shaa Allaah. It sounds like the doctors you've been going to aren't being thorough enough.

However, if the specialist too is unable to find anything wrong, then it might be a case of Sihr, in which case we would need to find out if there is a reliable Raaqi in your area who can perform Ruqyah on you until you are cured, In Shaa Allaah.

ReboundMuslimah
08-22-2016, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you swift and complete Shifaa, Aameen.

I think you need to see a specialist, In Shaa Allaah. It sounds like the doctors you've been going to aren't being thorough enough.

However, if the specialist too is unable to find anything wrong, then it might be a case of Sihr, in which case we would need to find out if there is a reliable Raaqi in your area who can perform Ruqyah on you until you are cured, In Shaa Allaah.
Yea I have been to a raqi before he confirmed that it's multiple jinns through Sihr. I have been to couple sessions and I was told to carry out the rest at home but I'm just not strong enough and plus I can't sit too long because of my back. I was told this is the Sihr and jinns trying to stop me from doing ruqya. I have also developed this earthquake feeling in my body. Keep in mind i developed this problem two weeks ago. It feels as if though someone it's shaking me and what ever I am on. I cant see it i just feel and hear it. I did some research and it could be primary Progarasive Multiple Sclerosis and currently there is no medication treatments for this illness so no point of me going in and seeing a doctor. Just make dua Allah grants be complete shifa fast or a peaceful death.

ReboundMuslimah
08-22-2016, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Salam.

Are you getting the proper diagnosis and treatment?

Could all these symptoms be the side-effects of the strong medications the clinics are prescribing you with?

And, as above reader recommended, get checked for kidney stones.

May Allah remove all your pain and give you complete recovery, ameen.
I stopped taking all their stupid medications when I found out I had Sihr but i like to still go in and get checked and get some sort of diagnosis.

sister herb
08-22-2016, 06:27 PM
Dear sister,

Note what you wrote:

I did some research and it could be primary Progarasive Multiple Sclerosis and currently there is no medication treatments for this illness so no point of me going in and seeing a doctor. Just make dua Allah grants be complete shifa fast or a peaceful death.
It could be also something else, so there is a point to go to see the doctor.

I´ll make dua to you.

Aaqib
08-22-2016, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I´ll make dua to you.
*for

You mean?

sister herb
08-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Thanks for correcting me but I think she understood my meaning anyways. Hopely.

Little_Lion
08-22-2016, 09:51 PM
My ex-husband has progressive MS, and it rarely shows first off as tremors; that's a more advanced symptom. The tremors may very easily be a result of the anxiety caused by your trial.

ReboundMuslimah
08-23-2016, 12:42 AM
My ex-husband has progressive MS, and it rarely shows first off as tremors; that's a more advanced symptom. The tremors may very easily be a result of the anxiety caused by your trial.
These earthquake feelings come usually when I'm relaxed so it's not my anxiety. I am really trying to make everyone understand but you would have to go through what I am going through to really understand. Jzk everyone for all your help.

Little_Lion
08-23-2016, 01:01 AM
*nods sadly* You are correct, we will never really understand what you are going through since we are not you, and we are not there. All we can do is be here for you, and I hope that the support of the community is at least helping you feel a little better. :)

Have you tried using a body pillow to take the pressure off your spine? After I had my daughter I had bad back pains for a while and leaning on one while sleeping helped immensely.

'abd al-hakeem
08-24-2016, 12:55 AM

Umm Malik
08-24-2016, 10:42 PM
Yea I have been to a raqi before he confirmed that it's multiple jinns through Sihr. I have been to couple sessions and I was told to carry out the rest at home but I'm just not strong enough and plus I can't sit too long because of my back. I was told this is the Sihr and jinns trying to stop me from doing ruqya. I have also developed this earthquake feeling in my body. Keep in mind i developed this problem two weeks ago. It feels as if though someone it's shaking me and what ever I am on. I cant see it i just feel and hear it. I did some research and it could be primary Progarasive Multiple Sclerosis and currently there is no medication treatments for this illness so no point of me going in and seeing a doctor. Just make dua Allah grants be complete shifa fast or a peaceful death.
Sister .. say every day LA Ilaha illa lah wahdahu la sharika lah , lahu lmulku wa lahu lhamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay'in kadir 100 time in the morning after fajr and 100 time in the evening after Maghreb it will protect you from shaytan there a lot of people did it and they get heal .. and récite ayatu lkursiy 1 time after prayers ... récite alfatihah in the water 7 times and drink it as rukyah is so good
Say every morning and evening bismillahi ladi la yadurru ma'aa ismihi shay'un fi làrdi wa la fi samaê wa huwwa samiõ l'alim
3 times
Récit the last 2 ayah of surah albakarah everyday
Recite alikhlass alfalak annass after parayers 1 time and three times after fajr and Maghreb
If you do this ... you won't have Sihr at all
If do those things I am sure that one day and soon you will tell me that that problem get away
Ask Allah he is the best side you can ever have he is the best , The first and the last
Be sure that Allah can give very good life ... so be with him and will see how life with Allah is :)
Do my advice ..I'd you can do hijamah then do it it's very good and it help so much
Bi idni lah

Aaqib
08-24-2016, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
Sister .. say every day LA Ilaha illa lah wahdahu la sharika lah , lahu lmulku wa lahu lhamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay'in kadir 100 time in the morning after fajr and 100 time in the evening after Maghreb it will protect you from shaytan there a lot of people did it and they get heal .. and récite ayatu lkursiy 1 time after prayers ... récite alfatihah in the water 7 times and drink it as rukyah is so good
Say every morning and evening bismillahi ladi la yadurru ma'aa ismihi shay'un fi làrdi wa la fi samaê wa huwwa samiõ l'alim
3 times
Recite alikhlass alfalak annass after parayers 1 time and three times after fajr and Maghreb
If do those things I am sure that one day and soon you will tell me that that problem get away
Ask Allah he is the best side you can ever have he is the best , The first and the last
Be sure that Allah can give very good life ... so be with him and will see how life with Allah is :)
Do my advice ..I'd you can do hijamah then do it it's very good and it help so much
Bi idni lah
Can you post the arabic for that?

ReboundMuslimah
08-24-2016, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
3 times
Bi idni lah
Yea I have been saying that and doing my adkhars but they only protect you not heal you. I have memorized so many duas repeating it everyday with full convocation that it will work and that Allah will cure me but Allah has let me down and hasn't cured me yet. I have been patient for 8 years I don't think I can be patient anymore. I am really starting have some doubts about the deen. I might come off as ungreatful in my posts saying 'why me' and all but I am always thankful for even the smallest things. Alhamdulilah I have a roof over my head, free health care, my sight, my hearing basically anything postive that comes into to my life . Wallahi I just wish God could take this curse off me so I can go back into the real world.

ReboundMuslimah
08-24-2016, 11:48 PM
Yea I have been saying that and doing my adkhars but they only protect you not heal you. I have memorized so many duas repeating it everyday with full convocation that it will work and that Allah will cure me but Allah has let me down and hasn't cured me yet. I have been patient for 8 years I don't think I can be patient anymore. I am really starting have some doubts about the deen. I might come off as ungreatful in my posts saying 'why me' and all but I am always thankful for even the smallest things. Alhamdulilah I have a roof over my head, free health care, my sight, my hearing basically anything postive that comes into to my life . Wallahi I just wish God could take this curse off me so I can go back into the real world.
I have also done hijmah. I might go back soon for second session.

Umm Malik
08-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Sister I tell you this from my experience ... I used to live this life I was think I am crazy ... but the healing need patient ... start with hijamah and keep doing the plan which I told you about without losing any steep .. I told this to a sister and she is very good now .. but you should be patient and do it correctly and soon you will tell me the good news .... but we can't try Allah we should be trusted he is able ... restart your relationship with Allah and put your trust in him .
I feel your pain sister ... but I tell I knew it is good
If you think you lost your life don't lose your Iman
It's a test and shaytan will try his best to make you far from Allah
May Allah help you

Umm Malik
08-25-2016, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Can you post the arabic for that?
Sister .. say every day LA Ilaha illa lah wahdahu la sharika lah , lahu lmulku wa lahu lhamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay'in kadir
لا اله الا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
*100 time in the morning after fajr and 100 time in the evening after Maghreb it will protect you from shaytan there a lot of people did it and they get heal ..

*and récite ayatu lkursiy

{اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ** [البقرة : 255]
1 time after prayers ..

*récite alfatihah

{بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ (1) الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (2) الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ (3) مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ (4) إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ (5) اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (6) صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ (7)** [الفاتحة : 1-7]
in the water 7 times and drink it as rukyah is so good

بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم
3 times

Récit the last 2 ayah of surah albakarah
{آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ ۚ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ** [البقرة : 285]
*everyday in the morning and evening and before sleeping

Recite alikhlass
{قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ (1) اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ (2) لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ (3) وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ (4)** [الإخلاص : 1-4]

*alfalak
{قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ (1) مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ (2) وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ (3) وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ (4) وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ (5)** [الفلق : 1-5]

*annass

{قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ (1) مَلِكِ النَّاسِ (2) إِلَٰهِ النَّاسِ (3) مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ (4) الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ (5) مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ (6)** [الناس : 1-6]
after parayers 1 time and three times after fajr and Maghreb
If you do this ... you won't have Sihr at all biidni lah ( by Allah's wiling)

jameelash
08-27-2016, 06:58 AM
Sister its hard to advice without knowing the subject.best thing is to to ignore them.the more u getAmitonal the more their comments.best is to ignore with a sweet smile.once they realise nothing affect u they will retreat back.

'abd al-hakeem
08-27-2016, 03:18 PM

islamirama
08-28-2016, 05:05 AM
sihr and hasad are destroyers of lifle. That is why the prescribed punishment for sihr is to kill the one who does it and the one who gets it done.

How to deal with sihr (magic/witchcraft) : https://islamqa.info/en/11290

Sihr and its types : https://islamqa.info/en/9432

Ways of Treating Magic: https://islamqa.info/en/12918

Ill and Refuses Take Medication : https://islamqa.info/en/158445

Hopes N Prayers
09-05-2016, 10:30 PM
Asc, It has been a while since I have last been on :D Anyways, sister you have to remember Allah will test you with many trails. There is nothing you can do but have patience and make dua. Know that life is like a roller coaster. It has it's up's and down's, twist's and turn's. but remember Allah will always be there to pick you back up when you fall. Listen to this story of Prophet ayyub about the time he was tested. May allah make it easy for all of us. Ameen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJaxtp3wXLk

ReboundMuslimah
09-05-2016, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hopes N Prayers
Asc, It has been a while since I have last been on :D Anyways, sister you have to remember Allah will test you with many trails. There is nothing you can do but have patience and make dua. Know that life is like a roller coaster. It has it's up's and down's, twist's and turn's. but remember Allah will always be there to pick you back up when you fall. Listen to this story of Prophet ayyub about the time he was tested. May allah make it easy for all of us. Ameen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJaxtp3wXLk
Been there done that! I have memorized every dua and watched every lecture and stayed patient for all these years I have actually had enough! Hopefully God rescues me soon!

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 11:52 PM

Just remember sister Allah Subhana wa talah never burdens a soul beyond their capacity.

This life is nothing compared to the next.

Allah Subhana wa talah tests the believer to see if they will turn to him in difficult times.

If you commit suicide you will be in hell forever killing yourself the sameway.

I advise you too perform wudu and two pray salah to calm you down and read the quran.

If your sister is causing you grieve than keep away from her until you are strong enough to handle her.

Remember the shaitaan is trying to divide you all and cause friction. You need to fight him and not let it get to you.

If you are struggling with your situation and you feel you cannot handle it alone than turn to someone practicing and seek advice.

May Allah make your matters easy it really saddens me that you openly lay out your problem in front of everyone with such negativity.

May Allah help you to see light at the end of the dark tunnel and make you realise the next life is the most important and not this one.

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mission2succeed

Just remember sister Allah Subhana wa talah never burdens a soul beyond their capacity.

Allah Subhana wa talah tests the believer to see if they will turn to him in difficult times.

I advise you too perform wudu and two pray salah to calm you down and read the quran.

If your sister is causing you grieve than keep away from her until you are strong enough to handle her.

Remember the shaitaan is trying to divide you all and cause friction. You need to fight him and not let it get to you.

If you are struggling with your situation and you feel you cannot handle it alone than turn to someone practicing and seek advice.

May Allah make your matters easy it really saddens me that you openly lay out your problem in front of everyone with such negativity.

May Allah help you to see light at the end of the dark tunnel and make you realise the next life is the most important and not this one.
I wish I could turn to someone practicing but my situation doesn't allow me to enter mosques so i usually just turn to online schlors.I mostly just try to pray at home. I just want Allah to cure me now because the hearafter is so far! Why can't Allah just grant me this one dua? I want nothing in this dunya but Allah to cure me I'm not asking for much!

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Sis with none of us is the knowledge of the unknown. Allah Subhana wa talah hears you sis but it is only he who knows why you are still in this situation. Do not question what he has chosen to be best for you. Do not see this experience as a negative one but from one you can learn and grow from. If life was just simple and normal without such trials and tribulations than mankind would hardly turn to the creator. It is only through such problems do we increase in worship etc..Turn to Allah Subhana wa talah and ask him to give you strength so that you can handle what he brings your way. Turn it all into positiveness and insha'allah it will all get better for you in the long run. You are not alone in this situation there are many others out there questioning and looking down at yourself will not help.

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Just make dua for me everyone, Allah might just accept your dua.

jameelash
09-06-2016, 10:56 AM
U say u had been to many doctors.nd no oneseem to diagnise..i feel this may psychological problem which can be easily cured if shown to a proper psychiatricdoctor.i no some who suffer from imagination ailments nd pains. but with proper
psychlogical treatment living better life..try to get a honest doc nd give a try.may Allah ease your difficulties.Aameen.

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
U say u had been to many doctors.nd no oneseem to diagnise..i feel this may psychological problem which can be easily cured if shown to a proper psychiatricdoctor.i no some who suffer from imagination ailments nd pains. but with proper
psychlogical treatment living better life..try to get a honest doc nd give a try.may Allah ease your difficulties.Aameen.
I seem to have missed that if this is the case than the sister needs to perform rukiyah on herself to check if she has been conflicted with the evil eye, magic or jin possession.

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 07:39 PM
I seem to have missed that if this is the case than the sister needs to perform rukiyah on herself to check if she has been conflicted with the evil eye, magic or jin possession.
I have been to a raqi he said I have sihr with multiple jinns. And whenever I listen to Abu ruqyas audio on YouTube my stomach moves and my hands shake uncontrollably. At this point I can't do ruqya anymore because I can't sit or stand for long because of my sciatica.

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 07:40 PM
You're saying its in my head? Some ppl just don't understand.

Scimitar
09-06-2016, 07:54 PM
When people bark, I see dogs.

Don't let words of another affect you, their frustrations are obvious - why make them your own?

Keep ya chin up.

Scimi

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 07:57 PM
How could I imagine my pain what the heck! Sciatic nerve pain and all the other pains i am suffering from are real things so you can not tell me I'm imagining it!

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 08:22 PM
*nods sadly* You are correct, we will never really understand what you are going through since we are not you, and we are not there. All we can do is be here for you, and I hope that the support of the community is at least helping you feel a little better. :)

Have you tried using a body pillow to take the pressure off your spine? After I had my daughter I had bad back pains for a while and leaning on one while sleeping helped immensely.
When going to bed I put a pillow between my legs and one on my side and I found that it really helps but I can't always be doing that. I heard there's an enjucation you can get that can ease the pain so I'm gonna talk to my doctor about that.

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Sibling rivalry, jibes and from just knowing you so well can be the most cruel of all people.

You said the right word. "Tired". More than exasperated. Past being at your wits' end. What else? You lose hope and give up.

After 8 years you have finally 'had' it with life!

Somehow, it is similar to me like those wanting to leave islam on count of others...

It is your life. Take hold of it. AllahuAkhbar.

:peace:
Huh? Why would I want to leave islam? I have always been tired of all this but things kept getting worse and worse so yes I have had enough!

ReboundMuslimah
09-06-2016, 08:34 PM

It saddends you i came here for help? What do you want me to do keep all this bottled in? I came her for advice and dua!

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 08:48 PM
It saddends you i came here for help? What do you want me to do keep all this bottled in? I came her for advice and dua!
Don't get me wrong sis I'm here to help you insha'allah and l totally get where you are coming from.

Serinity
09-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Honestly, the cure is with Qur'aan.

Try to explain your problems here..... maybe we call help, In shaa' Allah.

ReboundMuslimah
09-07-2016, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Honestly, the cure is with Qur'aan.

Try to explain your problems here..... maybe we call help, In shaa' Allah.

Yes i belive the quran is a shifa and i ask Allah to cure me with it. I'm going back to the raqi but the only problem is he charges $45 for one hour session. There's another brother in Missisuaga who also does ruqya but he does jinn catching which I heard is haram.

Serinity
09-07-2016, 04:56 AM
Yes i belive the quran is a shifa and i ask Allah to cure me with it. I'm going back to the raqi but the only problem is he charges $45 for one hour session. There's another brother in Missisuaga who also does ruqya but he does jinn catching which I heard is haram.
may Allah protect you from deception when seeking out ruqyah. Ameen.

I need cure too. I have OCD.

mission2succeed
09-07-2016, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
may Allah protect you from deception when seeking out ruqyah. Ameen.

I need cure too. I have OCD.
Insha'allah reading the Quran will help you with OCD. Start off small read a little everyday until you get used to reading it more often. I recommend reading surah falaq and naas with the intention of Allah helping you control your OCD insha'allah.

mission2succeed
09-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Yes you are right jin catching is not allowed. The raqi you go to have they given you a programme to follow?

ReboundMuslimah
09-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Yes you are right jin catching is not allowed. The raqi you go to have they given you a programme to follow?
I was told to to do my morning and evening athakars. drink senna leaves mixed with Quran water and every magrib bathe in ruqya water. Read ayatul kursi, falaq, nas, ikhlas, and the ayats of sihr on myslef for 1 hour which I can't do anymore because of my back. I'm gonna go to the raqi until I can do it myself because that will weaken the sihr. Inshallah Allah cures me.

mission2succeed
09-07-2016, 12:55 PM
I was told to to do my morning and evening athakars. drink senna leaves mixed with Quran water and every magrib bathe in ruqya water. Read ayatul kursi, falaq, nas, ikhlas, and the ayats of sihr on myslef for 1 hour which I can't do anymore because of my back. I'm gonna go to the raqi until I can do it myself because that will weaken the sihr. Inshallah Allah cures me.
Insha'allah sis that all sounds like sound advice. Insha'allah sis Allah cures you but sis it is a long battle and you have to stay strong and patient. It is a good idea to go to the raqi if you feel it helps sis. I am not sure what you mean when you say you cannot read anymore because of your back. My advice try and read as and when you can as the more you read the weaker the jins will get.

Please look at this video as it really helps you further on how to tackle your problem further insha'allah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6kwmy4kZo

ReboundMuslimah
09-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Insha'allah sis that all sounds like sound advice. Insha'allah sis Allah cures you but sis it is a long battle and you have to stay strong and patient. It is a good idea to go to the raqi if you feel it helps sis. I am not sure what you mean when you say you cannot read anymore because of your back. My advice try and read as and when you can as the more you read the weaker the jins will get.

Please look at this video as it really helps you further on how to tackle your problem further insha'allah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6kwmy4kZo
Yes I have watched that brothers videos and I actually emailed him to get a second opinion. He told me to repeat falaq and nas with the intention of sihr and jinn and I got a reaction. I felt movements in my body and my pulse were so strong I could see it move up and down. my pinky and my right arm were was constantly shaking, and I felt like vomiting but there was nothing coming out. The brother told me to do the same thing, read falaq and nas everyday for 1hr. I have scieitica now so its hard for me to do ruqya and stay focused with the pain. My raqi told me the jinns were inflicting me with these pains so I can stop the ruqya and I guess its working.

Thinking about it now the non- Muslims on here must think I'm crazy with all this jinn stuff but take my word for it, its real!

mission2succeed
09-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes I have watched that brothers videos and I actually emailed him to get a second opinion. He told me to repeat falaq and nas with the intention of sihr and jinn and I got a reaction. I felt movements in my body and my pulse were so strong I could see it move up and down. my pinky and my right arm were was constantly shaking, and I felt like vomiting but there was nothing coming out. The brother told me to do the same thing, read falaq and nas everyday for 1hr. I have scieitica now so its hard for me to do ruqya and stay focused with the pain. My raqi told me the jinns were inflicting me with these pains so I can stop the ruqya and I guess its working.

Thinking about it now the non- Muslims on here must think I'm crazy with all this jinn stuff but take my word for it, its real!
OK sis good to hear you watched the videos and the brother responded to your email. Your raqi is right in suggesting that the jinns are conflicting you with this pain so that you stop the rukiyah. However, sis in time if you continue you will be able to gain more control over them which will result in them becoming weaker and causing you less pain. As you know they like remaining hidden and once the inflicted becomes aware of their existence inside them then the real game begins. By this I mean they start making themselves more apparent and start fighting back especially when rukiyah is performed. Try to read a little often gradually increasing your time each day. Reading something is better than nothing as you need to show the jinns who the real boss is lol.

ReboundMuslimah
09-09-2016, 01:13 AM
I went back to my doctor today because the last medication she prescribed me werent working. My back was killing me this morning so I went in and she prescribed me Oxycodone HCI/acetaminophen 5mg 325mg. I have an appointment with a specialist on the 13th so that's a good thing. In the meantime I am thinking of taking these meds but I did some research and apparently you can get addicated to them. I really need it for my back but I don't wanna have to deal with an addiction problem as I already have enough on my plate.I took one this afternoon hopefully I don't become an addict in the future.

HijabiHelper
08-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Trust in Allah. Make istakara.
May allah bless you in abundance and protect your heart.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.