/* */

PDA

View Full Version : less we forget...

greenhill
08-24-2016, 02:56 PM
(Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all. Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 39 – 40).

While Iblees has the opportunity to 'live' through the whole time period plotting and seeing the results, we, mankind had to pass the baton of 'life' to successive generations, never really seeing the results of our own endeavours. .

Iblees has plotted and pretty much everything we have today is the shaped by his intention; "the adornment of the path of error" for us. This is did not happen all of a sudden. It was from the moment Adam (pbuh) was created.

He gets on to it straight away and misleads Adam (pbuh) and Adam's children and every successive generation henceforth. Every single human being..

After all the time he has had, he has managed to turn the world upside down. People fearing God kill each other, commerce and living is accomplished by riba based transactions, what becomes your flesh and blood, your shelter and clothes. The earth on which we tread and live is no longer Allah as Sovereign but the Government, the tax we pay is not zakat. And worst, the godless education system that points away from religion altogether. In fact, (almost) looked down and frowned upon.

While this is has already been set in stone because the law, the way of life, which is further reinforced by the education system indirectly implying that this is 'civilisation'. Short of anything drastic happening, the concept of god will be almost removed by force, eventually.

Now, we have excessive media. . .and I have noticed that there are plenty of kiddies programs. Not all are bad but the popular teenage shows tend to portray parents as bumbling idiots or cool. So the kids get their way and are rebellious. It gets harder to discipline kids and child abuse laws can be manipulated.

Societal value changes now has become very 'Me! Me! Me!' and soon it will be a 'right'. Everything is instant. I plant the seed today, but I want the fruit yesterday.

Even Ramadhan, I noticed, a time to reflect, be charitable, be patient, spend time doing deeds Allah would be pleased with, instead here (where I am from) it is a month of being hungry for the daylight and do the necessary (might include the 5 salah) but wasteful extravaganza and excessive celebrations.

The true spirit is going. (Not gone yet).

Unfortunately, the grassroot's strong (if we can call it that) as we have people around the world who believe in the message, and it is evident here in IB but the leadership is none existent anywhere. This is where the chance for Iblees and his team to work extra hard to split the leaderless believers even more.

Mix all that in together and pressed on daily basis with 'worldly' commitments and 'rights', there is no room for god in your life.

Satan would have won.

Imagine, Nabi Ibrahim's du'a, for his seeds to be the lineage of prophets. Meaning what? Meaning his family will be the nation of priests. They would know Allah. Everybody of that bloodline would have been taught of Allah and by default, have imprinted from family conduct the virtues of right and wrong. Being reinforced by countless prophets sent, that when the time is right, the final message for the world can be delivered and the nation of Ibrahim could be the leaders well versed with the laws and implementation.

Yet Iblees did well... As he did right from the begining, his solemn oath that he "shall mislead them all". He has affected this by going for the jugular, the people who were to lay the law and how to implement. Instead of putting in place the ways as dua'd (is there such word?) by nabi Ibrahim (pbuh), they put in place a system designed to wipe out faith. In short making everything haram-halal and the reverse.

Yet I forget. . . . .

So engrossed I am in my own struggles, that I forget why I have them (the struggles) in the first place.

Now that reminded, I will have to look at the 'world' with a forked eye (got to find a better expression), because dajjal will bring the ultimate lie and illusion. It has started. Can I spot it and keep spotting it.

Fantastic deception... even greater ones coming...

:peace:

P.s a topic of discussion I had over tea had me thinking... and after some deliberation, this is my off the cuff conclusion. Or at least think so.. :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
10-13-2016, 12:45 PM
informative thread thanks dear
جزاک اللہ خیرا

M.I.A.
10-13-2016, 12:59 PM
lest we forget..

:|

i hate to be damp squid.. but thats the phrase..

although less we forget is awesomely dangerous.. there just clones!!

thats the joke isnt it, one mans loss is anothers gain.

beware the one that threatens you with poverty and becons you toward unseemly conduct he is the evil one.

loosely paraphrased.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-13-2016, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
lest we forget..

:|

i hate to be damp squid.. but thats the phrase..

although less we forget is awesomely dangerous.. there just clones!!

thats the joke isnt it, one mans loss is anothers gain.

beware the one that threatens you with poverty and becons you toward unseemly conduct he is the evil one.

loosely paraphrased.
Beckons.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
10-13-2016, 01:10 PM
doh!!

...edit..

although i would think "poverty" is subjective depending on what one would hope to acquire..

not necessarily relating to money.

feel free to correct.

Serinity
10-13-2016, 01:53 PM
:salam:

SubhanAllah. :jkk: for reminding me. I almost forgot about Ad-Dajjal >.>

M.I.A.
10-13-2016, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

SubhanAllah. :jkk: for reminding me. I almost forgot about Ad-Dajjal >.>
lol one mans hell is anothers heaven.

greenhill
02-24-2019, 03:09 AM
Have been away from IB for well over a year... going through again topics at random and I came across this thread I started few years back ...

i still feel feel the same way and I see many more ‘in your face’ attacks on Islam from the depiction of our prophet causing the bombs in Paris, the formation of ISIS, the banning of hijab in places, etc... it is almost like Islamic values are being attacked bit by bit.

In in the end, we will be like the Christians during the times of the Roman Empire when they were persecuted. Those with weaker faith will sell their deen for ‘gain’ here on earth.

It’s a hard one. I pray that we can all remain steadfast in the deen when ultimately challenged.

Aameen.

CuriousonTruth
02-24-2019, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Have been away from IB for well over a year... going through again topics at random and I came across this thread I started few years back ...

i still feel feel the same way and I see many more ‘in your face’ attacks on Islam from the depiction of our prophet causing the bombs in Paris, the formation of ISIS, the banning of hijab in places, etc... it is almost like Islamic values are being attacked bit by bit.

In in the end, we will be like the Christians during the times of the Roman Empire when they were persecuted. Those with weaker faith will sell their deen for ‘gain’ here on earth.

It’s a hard one. I pray that we can all remain steadfast in the deen when ultimately challenged.

Aameen.

And this will continue until muslim world regains political, military and economic strength.

Do you know French government was once forced by Sultan Abdulhamid to ban the drama 'Mahomet' from being played in their theatres once? Here's a remake of this event:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2vP54nTFbA

The one mistake I see muslims make, is that they beg western people to stop attacking Islam. Lol such weak pathetic behaviour will only encourage them.

In the past, Muslims were a warrior people. Other religions knew better than to attack our religion, because otherwise we would lay waste to them.

We have to stop expecting the West that they will just stop attacking Islam. They won't. Period.

xboxisdead
02-24-2019, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
And this will continue until muslim world regains political, military and economic strength.

Do you know French government was once forced by Sultan Abdulhamid to ban the drama 'Mahomet' from being played in their theatres once? Here's a remake of this event:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2vP54nTFbA

The one mistake I see muslims make, is that they beg western people to stop attacking Islam. Lol such weak pathetic behaviour will only encourage them.

In the past, Muslims were a warrior people. Other religions knew better than to attack our religion, because otherwise we would lay waste to them.

We have to stop expecting the West that they will just stop attacking Islam. They won't. Period.
I am expecting we are moving from warriors to emo-boys, makeup, sitting with our feet crossed and "let us talk it out" methodology. Or...we are so engrossed in our worldly affairs and so burned out that we do not care to do anything anymore or even bother.

CuriousonTruth
02-24-2019, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
I am expecting we are moving from warriors to emo-boys, makeup, sitting with our feet crossed and "let us talk it out" methodology. Or...we are so engrossed in our worldly affairs and so burned out that we do not care to do anything anymore or even bother.
"Talks" are good for getting time. At this moment Muslim countries have suffered badly because of the West. We first need independent governments in Muslim countries and then stability to rebuild our countries.

This is why it is extremely important that the West takes it's mind off Islam and focuses more on China

Please read this: https://www.globalresearch.ca/in-cou...qEMgk8K6YfnK6U

This is one of the most important articles on Western hegemony

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.