/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Muhammad By Name in the Bible

MuhammadIbrahim
08-26-2016, 01:37 AM
Peace be with you all!
Here's a proof of the prophecy of prophet Muhammad [Peace and Blessings be upon Him]:
Prophet Muhammad [Peace and Blessings be upon Him] was mentioned by name in the old Testament, which was written in Hebrew. Later, that text was intentionally corrupted by translating his name into the word 'LOVELY'. In the original script, which was in Hebrew, prophet Jesus [Peace and Blessings be upon Him] called him [Muhammadeem]. You might not know that in the Hebrew language, people usedt to add the suffix [eem] when they wanted to glorify a person.
Now, i'll mention the verse from the Bible. It's verse number 16, chapter 5, King Solomon Song, The Old Testament.

" His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

Unfortunately, the original script of the Bible doesn't exist anymore. But the Hebrew text exists.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.