/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you don't find me in Jannah....

noraina
08-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

This is just so beautiful subhanAllah, one of my favourite hadiths.

Please, inshaAllah. :)

“If you don’t find me in Jannah, then ask about me…

"Surely the people of Jannah when they enter and they don't find those companions of theirs who were with them upon good in this world, they will intercede for them in front of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and they will say:

"Oh Rabb we have brothers and sisters who used to offer salah and fast with us, we do not see them?

Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will say,

"Go to the fire and take out any person who had even an atoms amount of emaan in his heart." - Sahih Bukhari 7704'

Hasan Basree said, "Have lots of believing friends because they will be able to intercede for you on the day of Qiyamah.'

If you don't find me in Jannah then please ask about me..."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
08-26-2016, 02:16 PM
Yes it's so touching ..
Subhanallah that is our aim and our goal and we sure in Allah's mercy
I ask you the same thing sister
And may Allah gather us in the shadow of his thrown I love you for the sake of Allah
We ask Allah to keep us in the straight path until we meet him

Amen!

Serinity
08-26-2016, 02:20 PM
:salam:

I feel like what if Allah wont accept my Imaan.. Or my struggle to retain it?

Allahu alam.

Aaqib
08-26-2016, 02:47 PM
I got scared a bit lol

beautiful hadith :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
08-26-2016, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

I feel like what if Allah wont accept my Imaan.. Or my struggle to retain it?

Allahu alam.
Wa alaykum assalam,

As long as you are always struggling akhi, and working to build your iman, then you must always have trust and hope in the mercy of Allah swt. He is the all-Merciful, and as Muslims it is our duty to have a good opinion of Him and His mercy.

Definitely, Allah swt knows best.

Serinity
08-26-2016, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

As long as you are always struggling akhi, and working to build your iman, then you must always have trust and hope in the mercy of Allah swt. He is the all-Merciful, and as Muslims it is our duty to have a good opinion of Him and His mercy.

Definitely, Allah swt knows best.
I just feel like a hypocrite with all the doubts lately, I sometimes despair of ever attaining Jannah. But I cant despair. i know that. I will just try my best. :)

noraina
08-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I just feel like a hypocrite with all the doubts lately, I sometimes despair of ever attaining Jannah. But I cant despair. i know that. I will just try my best. :)
The fact that you fear being a hypocrite (as we all should), shows that you are not one, akhi.

And yes, never despair of attaining Jannah. The amazing thing about having faith is that within everything is good for us, and so long as we worship and trust in only Allah swt, and of course work hard for it, then we *will* be rewarded with goodness. There's that hadith qudsi 'My Mercy prevails over My Wrath'.

Just wanted to share this too while I'm at it, another favourite:

A beautiful hadith worth sharing over and over (as with any other of course, but especially this one) is this one narrated by Muslim and Anas ibn Malik… the Prophet sa Allahu alaiy wa sallam said,”Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, not only does Allah swt answer the duaa, Jannah itself makes duaa to Allah – Oh Allah! Enter him/her into paradise! – and whoever asks Allah to protect them from Jahannam three times, Jahannam actually speaks and says – Ya Allah! Keep him/her out of Jahannam!”

SubhanAllah… wonder how to make these duaas?

The duaa to be granted jannah is: اللهم ادخلني جنة الفردوس.
transliteration: allahuma adkhilni jannatil firdaus.
translation: Allah grant me the highest level of paradise.

and

the duaa to be saved from jahannam is: ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺃﺟﺮﻧﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ
transliteration: Allahumma ajirni minannaar
translation: “O Allah! Save me from the fire of Hell.”

*patient-light*
08-27-2016, 06:59 AM
:salams.
:jkk: sister

*patient-light*
08-27-2016, 07:00 AM
:jz:

Kiro
08-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Don't bother with this one, this is probably a drama queen with calcium deficiency. Why don't you follow my footsteps and have your daily intake of Strawberry Milk?

Hey, the path is right ahead of. You got the choice and ability to use your feet to walk forward! What did Naruto teach you?? Even when things looked bad, when he 'feared' certain things, he still used his freewill to become however he wanted: THe Hokage!!

Serinity
08-31-2016, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Don't bother with this one, this is probably a drama queen with calcium deficiency. Why don't you follow my footsteps and have your daily intake of Strawberry Milk?

Hey, the path is right ahead of. You got the choice and ability to use your feet to walk forward! What did Naruto teach you?? Even when things looked bad, when he 'feared' certain things, he still used his freewill to become however he wanted: THe Hokage!!
I seriously think I need more milk.

I will keep moving forward in Islam. I think I need to drink more fluids.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-31-2016, 09:46 AM
have your daily intake of Strawberry Milk?
Why not regular milk? Or at least chocolate milk?

Serinity
08-31-2016, 11:07 AM
How much Qur'an do you recommend reading and listening to, every day to become of those whom Allah protects from the whispers of Shaytaan?

In shaa' Allah, I'll be helped.

Kiro
08-31-2016, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Why not regular milk? Or at least chocolate milk?

Calciuuum

sugar

let it flow through you

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-31-2016, 09:42 PM
Calciuuum

sugar

let it flow through you
In SA the guys drink Amasi (thick milk; milk that's gone off) with sardine bunny chows. Nothing fancy like "Strawberry Milk".

Kiro
09-01-2016, 01:23 AM
In SA the guys drink Amasi (thick milk; milk that's gone off) with sardine bunny chows. Nothing fancy like "Strawberry Milk".
Unleash the inner child within you
@Huzaifah ibn adam

Serinity
09-01-2016, 05:02 AM

Calcium is important. Sugar too. Depends on what sugar thoooo.

Allahu alam.

Umm Abed
09-01-2016, 05:12 AM
How much Qur'an do you recommend reading and listening to, every day to become of those whom Allah protects from the whispers of Shaytaan?

In shaa' Allah, I'll be helped.
It depends on how much you can manage. No fixed amount. Consistency is key. So, whatever you can manage to read, do that, but do it regularly.

Kiro
09-01-2016, 05:31 AM

Calcium is important. Sugar too. Depends on what sugar thoooo.

Allahu alam.
This man knows

Serinity
09-01-2016, 07:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
It depends on how much you can manage. No fixed amount. Consistency is key. So, whatever you can manage to read, do that, but do it regularly.
you are right. I know Islam is pure monotheism. All I need now is lock my heart to the Qur'an.

This man knows
Calcium - you need for your bones.
Sugar - you need for your brain.

With amazing strong bones and an alert brain. you can become physically fit and healthy, AND intellectually alert.. you need sleep too tho.
your brain run on glucose - sugar. But REMEMBER; you need the right kind of sugar and the right dosage. For example, fruits, such as apple, vegetables, any juicy fruits with high glucose.

Remember, - RIGHT glucose/sugar. Sugar that does not get you high on energy FAST, and you go low FAST. Rather, sugar that is slow to absorb/get high, but lasts longer and is better!

Too much fast-sugar-stuff can be bad for your brain and other parts.. Eat healthy sugar. Slow sugar.

you don't want to be like in class, in the first lecture "YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am so HIGH!" the next lesson you are like "Derp, I am soo down and sleepy" - bad.

Don't eat sugar that makes you addicted and is fast-sugar.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Unleash the inner child within you
@Huzaifah ibn adam
I'm too old for that, I think. If I had an inner child, he would also be old by now.

Kiro
09-01-2016, 02:10 PM
I'm too old for that, I think. If I had an inner child, he would also be old by now.
Don't worry, that can just mean you're big for your age

Kiro
09-01-2016, 02:11 PM
you are right. I know Islam is pure monotheism. All I need now is lock my heart to the Qur'an.

Calcium - you need for your bones.
Sugar - you need for your brain.

With amazing strong bones and an alert brain. you can become physically fit and healthy, AND intellectually alert.. you need sleep too tho.
your brain run on glucose - sugar. But REMEMBER; you need the right kind of sugar and the right dosage. For example, fruits, such as apple, vegetables, any juicy fruits with high glucose.

Remember, - RIGHT glucose/sugar. Sugar that does not get you high on energy FAST, and you go low FAST. Rather, sugar that is slow to absorb/get high, but lasts longer and is better!

Too much fast-sugar-stuff can be bad for your brain and other parts.. Eat healthy sugar. Slow sugar.

you don't want to be like in class, in the first lecture "YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am so HIGH!" the next lesson you are like "Derp, I am soo down and sleepy" - bad.

Don't eat sugar that makes you addicted and is fast-sugar.
If we drink calcium everyday than maybe our bodies can be like the next Umar Ibn Khattab.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 02:15 PM
If we drink calcium everyday than maybe our bodies can be like the next Umar Ibn Khattab.
You'd have to drink all the calcium in the world for that.

Sahaabah-e-Kiraam were amazing.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Don't worry, that can just mean you're big for your age
Maybe. I might try out some strawberry milk.

But Ginger Beer is and has always been my favourite. Especially "Frankie's Olde Style Fiery Ginger Beer".

If you drink that, it might bring out your inner old man, or adult.

Some good old-fashioned stuff.

"Olde Tyme" drinks.

greenhill
09-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Shall I tell you all my name? Ya Allah, where is greenhill? Does not quite work now does it...? +o(

:peace:

aaj
09-01-2016, 02:24 PM
A Muslim does his best and leave the rest to Allah. It's called having trust in Allah and saves you from over thinking, anxiety, doubts and stress.

check out: http://www.islam21c.com/spirituality...ance-on-allah/

Kiro
09-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Maybe. I might try out some strawberry milk.

But Ginger Beer is and has always been my favourite. Especially "Frankie's Olde Style Fiery Ginger Beer".

If you drink that, it might bring out your inner old man, or adult.

Some good old-fashioned stuff.

You'd have to drink all the calcium in the world for that.

Sahaabah-e-Kiraam were amazing.
Please bro. No need to bring out your inner old man, men already have enough trouble of women and such. Live life like a child and it's all good.

Also, don't say I didn't warn you when your bones go on the genius world record

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Please bro. No need to bring out your inner old man, men already have enough trouble of women and such. Live life like a child and it's all good.

Also, don't say I didn't warn you when your bones go on the genius world record
Quoting Gintoki, I see. "Live life like a child."

Kiro
09-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Quoting Gintoki, I see. "Live life like a child."
“If you've got time to fantasize about a beautiful death, why not live beautifully until the end?”

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 02:57 PM
“If you've got time to fantasize about a beautiful death, why not live beautifully until the end?”
Hideaki Sorachi.

Kiro
09-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Hideaki Sorachi.
Gorilla?

Also, remember, when you drink some calcium, to draw out that innter light within you, to draw out that innocence.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Gorilla?

Also, remember, when you drink some calcium, to draw out that innter light within you, to draw out that innocence.
Too much calcium can cause: Gas, constipation, and bloating.

Kiro
09-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Too much calcium can cause: Gas, constipation, and bloating.
That is why we need a balance! Isn't that what Islam teaches us? Balance! Otherwise, we can get through. Isn't that what Strawberry milk is about? That feeling of release!?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.