/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Drugs

Reminder
08-28-2016, 04:35 AM
This thread is about hard drugs.

I was never addicted, and have not done drugs in YEARS and certainly not since converting to Islam.

However, psychoactive drugs caused me so many problems especially mental, and I would highly discourage the use of any mind-altering substance including even caffeine.

Magic mushrooms unlocked a mental illness which I had no idea I was susceptible to and a few days after I started to become paranoid of everything and everyone around me including my close friends and family and I was never like that before and it only got worse from there.

Alhamdulillah, I feel much better years after this ordeal, but it is not something I would wish upon anyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
08-28-2016, 04:44 AM
Salam alaykum

Indeed, when you worship Allah without partners, you don't want to use drugs. The more you worship, the more you crave nearness to Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.