/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally said something wrong, will I be punished?

mezzi_sohal
08-28-2016, 05:11 AM
I was making dua and I was thinking of all the things I wanted to say to Allah, so I got muddled up in what I was saying and accidentally said something that was a little like shirk. I immediately caught what I was doing, and instantly said astaghfirullah. Will I still be punished?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hend.abuauf
08-28-2016, 07:32 AM
Allah subhanahu w ta'ala will not punish us on words of shirk that we say mistakenly.

Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari (MayAllah be pleased with him) the servant of the Messenger of Allah narrated:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Verily, Allah is more delighted with the repentance of His slave than a person who lost his camel in a desert land and then finds it (unexpectedly)".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In another version of Muslim, he said: "Verily, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a person who has his camel in a waterless desert carrying his provision of food and drink and it is lost. He, having lost all hopes (to get that back), lies down in shade and is disappointed about his camel; when all of a sudden he finds that camel standing before him. He takes hold of its reins and then out of boundless joy blurts out: 'O Allah, You are my slave and I am Your Rubb'.He commits this mistake out of extreme joy".

Although this man said words of shork but he said it mistakenly out of his extreme joy and what is in his heart is different, he is a true believer, Allah forgave him

mezzi_sohal
08-28-2016, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hend.abuauf
Allah subhanahu w ta'ala will not punish us on words of shirk that we say mistakenly.

Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari (MayAllah be pleased with him) the servant of the Messenger of Allah narrated:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Verily, Allah is more delighted with the repentance of His slave than a person who lost his camel in a desert land and then finds it (unexpectedly)".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In another version of Muslim, he said: "Verily, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a person who has his camel in a waterless desert carrying his provision of food and drink and it is lost. He, having lost all hopes (to get that back), lies down in shade and is disappointed about his camel; when all of a sudden he finds that camel standing before him. He takes hold of its reins and then out of boundless joy blurts out: 'O Allah, You are my slave and I am Your Rubb'.He commits this mistake out of extreme joy".

Although this man said words of shork but he said it mistakenly out of his extreme joy and what is in his heart is different, he is a true believer, Allah forgave him
Thank you so much for your help [emoji4]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.