/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think I have committed shirk??

mezzi_sohal
08-28-2016, 10:25 PM
I saw the word trinity on a picture about superheroes and said astaghfirullah...but I don't remember my intention. I feel like I was trying to defend Christianity, but I would never do this; is this shaitan telling me I did it with this intention or was it actually my fault? I said shahada afterwards, but I am scared. Please help...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reminder
08-28-2016, 10:41 PM
Don't worry brother!

Scimitar
08-28-2016, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mezzi_sohal
I saw the word trinity on a picture about superheroes and said astaghfirullah...but I don't remember my intention. I feel like I was trying to defend Christianity, but I would never do this; is this shaitan telling me I did it with this intention or was it actually my fault? I said shahada afterwards, but I am scared. Please help...
You corrected your intention - the word trinity itself is what you felt offended by, so you said "astagfirullah" and that is when you got waswasa - do not doubt your intention if you know what you believe is Islam. And if you do doubt, correct the intention, and that is what you did.

All good.

Scimi

darkbro
08-29-2016, 04:33 AM
next time, read this.

رَّبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ..
وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ أَن يَحْضُرُونِ

.. "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils, And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with me." (Al Mu'minun: 97-98)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
08-29-2016, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mezzi_sohal
Sis, "Trinity" from DC Comics that you have seen has nothing to do with Christianity!. But it relates to three superheroes/heroine. Batman, Superman, and wonder woman!.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-29-2016, 09:24 AM
No, it wasn't Shirk. You know that you didn't say it to defend Christianity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.