/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doubting my intentions?

mezzi_sohal
08-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Whenever I make dua, I start doubting if I was really making dua to Allah. Just now, I was making a dua for my family and I asked Allah by his name several times, but a man was walking past and now I am wondering if I was really asking Allah, or I was distracted by the man and was actually asking him (astaghforullah). I have only worshipped Allah and will only worship Allah, but I can not get these thoughts out of my mind...please help me. How can I be sure that my intention was to ask Allah? Is this a test or is this my fault? Will I go to hell for this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
08-30-2016, 11:03 AM
Sister it is clear that you are praying to Allah alone. Its just that you've got too much waswasa troubling you thats what the problem is, but dont let it become a problem. Just carry on doing whatever you were doing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.