/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Breaking oaths to Allah and this stuff...

Aaqib
08-31-2016, 04:40 PM
Ok, I don't know 100 percent if I DID break the oath, but my mind is telling me that I simply asked for dua than make a promise, but what if I did?

I know the things you must do in order for that, but I know my parents WON'T let me fast/give food to needy/free slaves. They don't even let me make wudhu before sleeping at night!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-31-2016, 05:32 PM
Are you serious? What is the reason you are not allowed to make Wudhoo before sleeping at night? And is there no way you can do it without their knowledge?

If a person breaks an oath, there are only those three ways to make Kaffaarah (expiation) for it.

1) Fast three days consecutively.

2) Feed ten poor people.

3) Clothe ten poor people.

Aaqib
08-31-2016, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Are you serious? What is the reason you are not allowed to make Wudhoo before sleeping at night? And is there no way you can do it without their knowledge?

If a person breaks an oath, there are only those three ways to make Kaffaarah (expiation) for it.

1) Fast three days consecutively.

2) Feed ten poor people.

3) Clothe ten poor people.
They keep saying I'm a little kid and I don't need to do that and it's too much.

And jzk but I don't know for sure though if I did, but better safe than sorry, eh?

And I don't think I can fast without there knowledge... or feed ten poor people/clothe them (maybe in sri lanka but definately not in the US)

Is it permissable that over time I do this? (Whenever we take vacations, we can give food to the random beggers)

Aaqib
08-31-2016, 05:46 PM
Maybe, since I have to do some fasting (make up) for Ramadan, I can tell my parents instead of 5 days I fast 8 days? (with the 3 other days intention to do the kaffarah)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.