/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guide Us TV Live Tonight: Moderate Islam?

Little_Lion
09-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Guide Us TV will be live tonight insha'Allah at 10 PM US Eastern Time, with Yusuf Estes discussing whether or not we should have moderate Islam, yes or no, with a live call-in. Should be a very interesting discussion and of course Sheikh Yusuf Estes is always great to listen to. You can watch it live at http://guideus.tv/ , that page can also tell you how to connect to it by satellite, and you can also watch it on Roku (in the US at least, I don't know if they have Roku in other countries).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Masha'Allah! I got to speak in person to Sheikh Yusuf Estes! We discussed the difference between modernization and moderation in Islam, and he asked people to make dua for my town as I am the only muslim here to bring them to Islam. I am over the moon right now!

*happy dances and copious praises to Allah!*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.