PDA

View Full Version : Jinns have occupied half of my house i need help!!!!!



Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Asalam O Alaikum brothers and sisters umm there are jinns living in my house from when we first started living here it's on rent tho,our dining room is filled with them,we were told that there was a whole family living in this room and gets disturbed if we stay in this room for longer,i have noticed a lot of stuff happening in this room so we would leave,a really bad smell starts coming from the sink and a lot of noises of chairs and other stuff like knocking on the walls or the glass cupboard,they don't harm us tho,only if they are very angry,my mom and older sister had scratches on their backs when they woke up one morning,they don't just live in our house they live in every person's house living in our street,the graveyard is located behind our house(not in our house)that's also the reason why there are so many jinns living in this street where we live,i used to sleep in a room alone but i started having nightmares in that room,i had a nightmare once in which someone was telling me to stay out of that room but i didn't listen and i had the worst nightmare some days later,now i have to sleep in the same room as my siblings and mom because i was scared to death because of that dream,oh and there is also black magic being done on our house,i need help ASAP!!!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Charge the Jinns rent. They can't freeload like that.
Reply

Umm Abed
09-01-2016, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Charge the Jinns rent. They can't freeload like that.
This ^:skeleton:.

But seriously, what should she do?:heated:
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 09:30 AM
If you want to get rid of the Jinns, then the very first thing to do is have the male members of your family make the Adhaan and Iqaamah in all four corners of your home (Adhaan and Iqaamah in each corner).

Sunnah and Nafl Salaah must regularly be performed in the house.

Recite Soorah al-Baqarah everyday. You can also play the Qiraa'ah of Soorah Baqarah by whichever Qaari' you like (i.e. Huzaifi, Shuraim, Ghaamidi, etc.) from your phone/computer/laptop/MP3 player, etc.

Recite the last Rukoo` of Soorah al-Baqarah every night.

Each member of the family should recite the Ta`awwudh (A`oodhu Billaahi Minash Shaytaanir Rajeem) ten times in the morning and ten times in the evening.

Make sure to close all windows and doors in the house Maghrib time. These can be reopened later on after Maghrib is over.

Ensure that there are no pictures of animate beings anywhere in the house, as these attract Shaytaan and make that the Malaa'ikah of Rahmah (Angels of Mercy) do not enter the house. There should also be no dogs in the house.

Try to be with Wudhoo at all times.

Recite Aayat-ul-Kursi and the three Quls (Soorahs al-Ikhlaas, al-Falaq and an-Naas) before sleeping, blow into your hands and rub them over your body, three times.

Increase recitation of the Qur'aan in the home. Also, increase in the Dhikr of Allaah Ta`aalaa.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
startingarabic
09-01-2016, 09:31 AM
It maybe better and easier for you to leave this area.
You may be living in an area where you are disturbing the jinn.
They might have lived in this area before all the people and they feel you have wronged them.

:facepalm:

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
Reply

startingarabic
09-01-2016, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Charge the Jinns rent. They can't freeload like that.
They may steal the money of someone.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 09:35 AM
With regards to Sihr (Jadoo/Magic), Maulana Yunus Patel رحمة الله عليه (of Durban, South Africa) used to prescribe the following:

------------------------

Respected Brother,


Wa-alaykumus Salaam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakaatuhu


1.) First of all : Put a complete stop to visiting Aamils. Just read the
following :


- 3 x Durood Shareef
- 3 x Ayatul Kursi
- 3 x 3 Quls
- 11 x La Haula wala Quwata Illah Billah
- 3 x Durood Shareef


Blow over yourself. Blow on water and drink. Make Taubah and Istighfaar from sins. Give some Sadaqah.


This will be sufficient to ward off Jinn and Jadu effects.
Do this morning and evening.

-------------------------


والله تعالى أعلم
Reply

Serinity
09-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
If you want to get rid of the Jinns, then the very first thing to do is have the male members of your family make the Adhaan and Iqaamah in all four corners of your home (Adhaan and Iqaamah in each corner).

Sunnah and Nafl Salaah must regularly be performed in the house.

Recite Soorah al-Baqarah everyday. You can also play the Qiraa'ah of Soorah Baqarah by whichever Qaari' you like (i.e. Huzaifi, Shuraim, Ghaamidi, etc.) from your phone/computer/laptop/MP3 player, etc.

Recite the last Rukoo` of Soorah al-Baqarah every night.

Each member of the family should recite the Ta`awwudh (A`oodhu Billaahi Minash Shaytaanir Rajeem) ten times in the morning and ten times in the evening.

Make sure to close all windows and doors in the house Maghrib time. These can be reopened later on after Maghrib is over.

Ensure that there are no pictures of animate beings anywhere in the house, as these attract Shaytaan and make that the Malaa'ikah of Rahmah (Angels of Mercy) do not enter the house. There should also be no dogs in the house.

Try to be with Wudhoo at all times.

Recite Aayat-ul-Kursi and the three Quls (Soorahs al-Ikhlaas, al-Falaq and an-Naas) before sleeping, blow into your hands and rub them over your body, three times.

Increase recitation of the Qur'aan in the home. Also, increase in the Dhikr of Allaah Ta`aalaa.
I need this too. Cuz I always have this baseless fear for the Qur'aan.

Everytime I try to follow make the intention to follow the Quran as much as I can, I get filled with negative thoughts for the Quraan.

Do you think this is just because I have not read/listened to the Quran for a long time. I think that is one reason.

Basically, all this is tied to what Tawheed and Shirk is etc. I already know this, so Idk why it keeps going. I know worship is for Allah alone, and that worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah makes one a disbeliever 100%.

I hate this fear, I don't like it. It is not fear that helps me turn to Allah. I fear seeking help from the Qur'aan. You get where I am coming from-/it is coming from?

Well, I can try this.
Reply

Serinity
09-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
They may steal the money of someone.
How ? And how can you make them pay rent? Can they interact with the world we are in so we can see?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Let go of the fear, and recite Qur'aan. The fear will vanish, In Shaa Allaah. It is Shaytaan causing that fear.
Reply

Serinity
09-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Let go of the fear, and recite Qur'aan. The fear will vanish, In Shaa Allaah. It is Shaytaan causing that fear.
Ok, I will go against all negative thoughts/vibes. In shaa' Allah.

The waswass kicks in especially when I make the intention to follow the Quran to my best ability. I just need more clear thinking.

It is strongest at ^ that point.
may Allah help me and all of us. Ameen. And Allah :swt: knows best.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 09:53 AM
الحمد لله
Reply

startingarabic
09-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
How ? And how can you make them pay rent? Can they interact with the world we are in so we can see?
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
If you want to get rid of the Jinns, then the very first thing to do is have the male members of your family make the Adhaan and Iqaamah in all four corners of your home (Adhaan and Iqaamah in each corner).

Sunnah and Nafl Salaah must regularly be performed in the house.

Recite Soorah al-Baqarah everyday. You can also play the Qiraa'ah of Soorah Baqarah by whichever Qaari' you like (i.e. Huzaifi, Shuraim, Ghaamidi, etc.) from your phone/computer/laptop/MP3 player, etc.

Recite the last Rukoo` of Soorah al-Baqarah every night.

Each member of the family should recite the Ta`awwudh (A`oodhu Billaahi Minash Shaytaanir Rajeem) ten times in the morning and ten times in the evening.

Make sure to close all windows and doors in the house Maghrib time. These can be reopened later on after Maghrib is over.

Ensure that there are no pictures of animate beings anywhere in the house, as these attract Shaytaan and make that the Malaa'ikah of Rahmah (Angels of Mercy) do not enter the house. There should also be no dogs in the house.

Try to be with Wudhoo at all times.

Recite Aayat-ul-Kursi and the three Quls (Soorahs al-Ikhlaas, al-Falaq and an-Naas) before sleeping, blow into your hands and rub them over your body, three times.

Increase recitation of the Qur'aan in the home. Also, increase in the Dhikr of Allaah Ta`aalaa.
Thank you so much,but i don't know if my brother will ever make the Adhaan he doesn't know the Adhaan maybe i'll just play a recording of someone giving the Azaan and my father isn't mentally right,he's not a very good example of a father,oh i only have one brother,we are practicing Muslims.
Reply

startingarabic
09-01-2016, 10:01 AM
This is a bigger problem than you think.
You need to read on your father.
اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 10:01 AM
You can play a recording of the Adhaan and Iqaamah in each corner of the house in the meantime, while your brother learns how to make the Adhaan and Iqaamah. It is very easy. There are many videos online teaching how to make Adhaan and Iqaamah. Let your brother watch some of those videos (it is very quick to learn). Because, it is best and most effective if the person makes Adhaan and Iqaamah himself rather than playing a recording.

The recording should only be used as a substitute until he can make it himself, In Shaa Allaah.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
They may steal the money of someone.
That's also true.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
How ? And how can you make them pay rent? Can they interact with the world we are in so we can see?
Jinns are capable of interacting with people, yes. To do this, they take on the form of human beings. Certain Sahaabah wrestled with the Jinn and defeated them.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
It maybe better and easier for you to leave this area.
You may be living in an area where you are disturbing the jinn.
They might have lived in this area before all the people and they feel you have wronged them.

:facepalm:

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
we cannot leave this house we no where else to go,our father is live serving two families right now his so called second wife is taking our right and demands a house of her own she is also the cause of this black magic she just came for our father's money,if our father leaves us like this we will get ruined completely plus we are in schools our mom can't even do a job because our father suspects her and also tortures her for his own fun he is very sexist and hates our mom,you don't understand he is very sensitive and will find a reason to leave us he is also the victim of black magic and is brainwashed by his jealous sisters wanting to ruin our family!
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 10:09 AM
![/QUOTE]we cannot leave this house we have no where else to go,our father is like serving two families right now his so called second wife is taking our right and demands a house of her own she is also the cause of this black magic she just came for our father's money,if our father leaves us like this we will get ruined completely plus we are in schools our mom can't even do a job because our father suspects her and also tortures her for his own fun he is very sexist and hates our mom,you don't understand he is very sensitive and will find a reason to leave us he is also the victim of black magic and is brainwashed by his jealous sisters wanting to ruin our family
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
This is a bigger problem than you think.
You need to read on your father.
اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
he already suspects us of black magic even though his family is doing it he'll think i'm reading something on him from black magic he is very suspicious of us right now
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
You can play a recording of the Adhaan and Iqaamah in each corner of the house in the meantime, while your brother learns how to make the Adhaan and Iqaamah. It is very easy. There are many videos online teaching how to make Adhaan and Iqaamah. Let your brother watch some of those videos (it is very quick to learn). Because, it is best and most effective if the person makes Adhaan and Iqaamah himself rather than playing a recording.

The recording should only be used as a substitute until he can make it himself, In Shaa Allaah.
THANKYOU SO MUCH AND HAVE A NICE DAY INSHALLAH!
Reply

startingarabic
09-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
!
I ve sent you some video course to study, check your mail.
It maybe a long battle.
So keep me up to date of your issues.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
we cannot leave this house we no where else to go,our father is live serving two families right now his so called second wife is taking our right and demands a house of her own she is also the cause of this black magic she just came for our father's money,if our father leaves us like this we will get ruined completely plus we are in schools our mom can't even do a job because our father suspects her and also tortures her for his own fun he is very sexist and hates our mom,you don't understand he is very sensitive and will find a reason to leave us he is also the victim of black magic and is brainwashed by his jealous sisters wanting to ruin our family!
How do you know your father's second wife is the cause of the Sihr/Jadoo?
Reply

startingarabic
09-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Brother we need to be weary of not over scaring other members on the forum.
Especially females.
These type of threads result in many a scared female at night. Saying I had this dream and this spooked me etc.

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
Brother we need to be weary of not over scaring other members on the forum.
Especially females.
These type of threads result in many a scared female at night. Saying I had this dream and this spooked me etc.

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
i'm a female and why do you think only females are scaredy cats?aren't males scared as well c'mon many females aren't that cowardly any human can get scared that's just sexist
Reply

startingarabic
09-01-2016, 11:15 AM
More females get scared in this area and males some get scared.
What you will find if a man gets scared they cover it better.
This is important as to tackle the jinn you need to know he plays on this weakness.

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
Reply

زهراء
09-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
Brother we need to be weary of not over scaring other members on the forum.
Especially females.
These type of threads result in many a scared female at night. Saying I had this dream and this spooked me etc.

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
Very true! Images and so on affect me greatly-Even if it's just a cartoon with a dragon[emoji85]
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 11:19 AM
I've never understood why people are afraid of Jinns, though. It's like being afraid of people.
Reply

fhmn63
09-01-2016, 11:28 AM
There are some Ruqya available for Jinn.Play the Ruqya Cd to the. Recite Surah Ikhlaq and Surah Baqarah ..and above all Pray to Allah,Almighty.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Some people are afraid that they will get possessed by a Jinn.

A long time ago though, I came across a Qowl of some `Ulamaa who said that the Jinn are not able to possess a Haafizh.

الله أعلم
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Among the evidences used was that the Qur'aan is in the heart of the Haafizh or Haafizhah. If reciting the Qur'aan causes the Shayaateen to flee, how then would they be able to possess a person who has the entire Qur'aan in his/her heart?

Allaahu A`lam whether it is true or not. If it is true, then sister زهراء doesn't have to worry about dragons or Jinns or anything else like that. They cannot harm her, In Shaa Allaah.
Reply

زهراء
09-01-2016, 11:50 AM
In the last year of my schooling, I had a very close friend who was affected by a Jinn and it would really trouble her. Because we were close friends and apparently this Jinn didn't like that, it would try and choke me and so on(That's what she later narrated-but I had never seen/felt it. )She would get involved in very evil actions and our friendship began to fade. She would always tell me about things that had happened using the third person, asking for advice. Yet, later on I came to know that it was actually she herself who she referred to using the third person!
Then one day during an English lesson, she suddenly stood up abruptly from her chair, took off her spectacles and threw it, pushed the table down, walked towards me and tried to choke me. Her eyes were blood shot red at that moment and then she suddenly fainted infront of my desk.
She later also narrated how it would follow her everywhere she went, besides for two or three places and that it forced her to do the things she would do and it would threaten her if she didn't.

I was very very disturbed after this incident. Emotionally I couldn't deal with it. The elders around me would just brush it off saying that it was nothing and I was being childish. I was extremely afraid to use the bathroom at night or be in a dark room etc. (Although I was always scared from the time I was very young-this experience took it to a new level).

A few months later an Aalim explained to me about Jinnaat and that Insaan are stronger than them. For as long as we remain strong and our Imaan is looked after, they will not affect us Insha Allah. After it was all explained to me, I am no longer scared and when I read any Du'aa or Ayah for protection, I feel as though I am physically being protected.(As though there is someone with me). سبحان الله

So now I realise that the fear is due to growing up with scary thoughts about this creation of Allah. It is not explained properly to children and many a times elders, who themselves don't have proper knowledge on the subject, say things which make the child more afraid-instead of helping the child to build firm faith in Allah by reading Qur'aan and du'aas for protection.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Yes. In fact, the `Ulamaa have mentioned that the Jinn are more afraid of Insaan (human beings) than human beings are of them.
Reply

زهراء
09-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Among the evidences used was that the Qur'aan is in the heart of the Haafizh or Haafizhah. If reciting the Qur'aan causes the Shayaateen to flee, how then would they be able to possess a person who has the entire Qur'aan in his/her heart?

Allaahu A`lam whether it is true or not. If it is true, then sister زهراء doesn't have to worry about dragons or Jinns or anything else like that. They cannot harm her, In Shaa Allaah.
Insha Allah. That is comforting to know. It reminds me of the saying- It is not the Haafidh who protects the Qur'aan but indeed, it is the Qur'aan that protects the Haafidh!
How amazing and great is the Qur'aan
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
More females get scared in this area and males some get scared.
What you will find if a man gets scared they cover it better.
This is important as to tackle the jinn you need to know he plays on this weakness.
اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
i know but lets not start a debate on this thing every human being is equally scared of jinns and others stuff no matter what gender they are,i'm a tomboish person and i love dragons and fantasy stuff even though i'm a female
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by startingarabic
More females get scared in this area and males some get scared.
What you will find if a man gets scared they cover it better.
This is important as to tackle the jinn you need to know he plays on this weakness.

اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ
Brother you need to stop believing in stereotypes...my elder sister can see these things and has even talked to them in her dream still she does not get scared or screams she handles it very effectively..she recites ayat ul kursi or turns on some ruquiyat on her tablet...every human is different...whereas my brother gets very scared and she calms him...these things attack females more because they are satanic and get attracted to females more than men their feelings are just like those of humans...they fall in love with females and for some reason hate females more than men...
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by زهراء
Very true! Images and so on affect me greatly-Even if it's just a cartoon with a dragon[emoji85]
sister are you actually making yourself inferior than men and you accept that?that's just plain wrong you need to be strong,most men know nothing about women at all we shouldn't just let them take advantage of us,that's what they want to make us look inferior than them and they don't know how strong females are from the inside if a male had to bear a baby then he would suddenly die whereas females can bear babies.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 01:33 PM
It's not about that. It's never been about that. Women are not "inferior to men" as the Kuffaar feminists like to put it. For a woman to be more caring than men, or be more emotional than men, or kinder than men - these things don't make her inferior. Women have been created differently to men. Their natures are different. If women had the same nature as men, men wouldn't be attracted to them. Because they'd be men as well, just in a different form. Women have been created more beautiful whereas men have been created stronger.

Feminists want women to oppose their nature and become "manlier". That's why it's so ironic to call them "feminists".
Reply

greenhill
09-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Yes. Nabi Adam pbuh, living in paradise for so long noticed how everything was in pairs and he became lonely.... requests Allah for a partner. ... a partner it is. Different.

:peace:
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Feminists want men to become women and women to become men.

They are agents of Shaytaan without realising it.
Reply

زهراء
09-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
sister are you actually making yourself inferior than men and you accept that?that's just plain wrong you need to be strong,most men know nothing about women at all we shouldn't just let them take advantage of us,that's what they want to make us look inferior than them and they don't know how strong females are from the inside if a male had to bear a baby then he would suddenly die whereas females can bear babies.
I don't feel inferior at all-Not even in the least dear =)

Women can be difficult to understand. But also, if a man is willing to make a little effort and learn his woman/women, then she/they will be happy with him just making that effort.
Eg. A woman will cry. She might be in pain, upset, angry or even happy! Sometimes she herself wouldn't know why she is crying. He probably wouldn't cry like that, but it's the way that he deals with her that will make her feel better or worse.

This doesn't make her inferior. It forms part of her gentle and sensitive nature. That's what makes her different from him. Men and women both have their respective roles to play in society. There might be men out there who make women feel inferior but that doesn't mean that we are. A man of good character, even though he might have more knowledge than his wife, he would seek her opinion.
A woman and a man are both strong. It's just that they are strong in different ways.

Women themselves differ from each other in their strength. Looking at the two of us you will notice it. I am a very emotional person and I cry easily whilst you might be stronger and can withstand more emotionally.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by زهراء
I don't feel inferior at all-Not even in the least dear =)

Women can be difficult to understand. But also, if a man is willing to make a little effort and learn his woman/women, then she/they will be happy with him just making that effort.
Eg. A woman will cry. She might be in pain, upset, angry or even happy! Sometimes she herself wouldn't know why she is crying. He probably wouldn't cry like that, but it's the way that he deals with her that will make her feel better or worse.

This doesn't make her inferior. It forms part of her gentle and sensitive nature. That's what makes her different from him. Men and women both have their respective roles to play in society. There might be men out there who make women feel inferior but that doesn't mean that we are. A man of good character, even though he might have more knowledge than his wife, he would seek her opinion.
A woman and a man are both strong. It's just that they are strong in different ways.

Women themselves differ from each other in their strength. Looking at the two of us you will notice it. I am a very emotional person and I cry easily whilst you might be stronger and can withstand more emotionally.
um sister i'm actually not very strong i just act like i am,but you know i have serious social anxiety issues i can't face any stranger i'm very quiet and shy in front of strangers i'm so sorry about what i said and everything please forgive me i'm so sorry i feel like crying i'm also very young you know only 16 i'm not very clever like most girls,i actually never go outside my house or face the public anymore cuz of hesitancy,who am i kidding i'm just a coward
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
It's not about that. It's never been about that. Women are not "inferior to men" as the Kuffaar feminists like to put it. For a woman to be more caring than men, or be more emotional than men, or kinder than men - these things don't make her inferior. Women have been created differently to men. Their natures are different. If women had the same nature as men, men wouldn't be attracted to them. Because they'd be men as well, just in a different form. Women have been created more beautiful whereas men have been created stronger.

Feminists want women to oppose their nature and become "manlier". That's why it's so ironic to call them "feminists".
i'm not a feminist i just believe in women rights and everything you know that the media shows women as nothing but objects for pleasure and they themselves do it for money and everything even in my country it's not very islamic you know it's just as normal as any other country and most men here hate women very much that's why i'm a bit negative against most men i don't hate my brother though because he's still a better person than any other man in my country and i love him and he's my only brother among us four sisters i don't support feminists either they are too extreme men and women should be equally treated and given rights,but Pakistani men don't want that nor do our politicians i know all men aren't the same,but when i think of men i always think that men are so sexist they don't know anything about our problems and torture us for being weaker then them and take advantage of us that's also why i have negative views of men,my father is a great example of a sexist man,treats my mom like dirt just because he thinks my mom ruined his life but what he doesn't want to believe is that he ruined his own life by marrying a woman who does black magic on him and blames it on us that's why he has gotten very suspicious of us nowadays and now he has to support two families.
Reply

sister herb
09-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
I've never understood why people are afraid of Jinns, though. It's like being afraid of people.
We should not give the power for the fear as it only increases our fears.
Reply

Aaqib
09-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Woah o_o That's creepy, I hope you get out of this state sister :)
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Aaqib
Woah o_o That's creepy, I hope you get out of this state sister :)
thanks
Reply

Abz2000
09-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
Thank you so much,but i don't know if my brother will ever make the Adhaan he doesn't know the Adhaan maybe i'll just play a recording of someone giving the Azaan and my father isn't mentally right,he's not a very good example of a father,oh i only have one brother,we are practicing Muslims.
Are gou trying to be funny or something?
What practicing Muslim doesn't know the adhan, and how long does it take to learn?
Reply

Roha Shama
09-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
Are gou trying to be funny or something?
What practicing Muslim doesn't know the adhan, and how long does it take to learn?
damn don't be rude he's just a kid he doesn't know it's not his fault he didn't even know he was supposed to learn it,our family is already messed up and you're being rude,i'll tell him to learn it ok,you don't know how bad our lives are because of our father's mistakes.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 05:17 PM
He will learn it, In Shaa Allaah, and then he can make the Adhaan and Iqaamah in all four corners of the house.
Reply

Serinity
09-01-2016, 05:28 PM
:salam:

The Adhan:

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar (4x)


Ashadu anLa ilaha illaAllah
Ashadu anLa ilaha illaAllah (2x)


Ashahadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Ullah
Ashahadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Ullah (2x)


Hayya'alas salah
Hayya'alas salah (2x)


Hayya'alal falah
Hayya'alal falah (2x)


Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar (2x)


La illaha illaAllah (1x)

_________________________

It absolutely sends chills down my spine, and a kind of assurance. In a good way. :) Try to learn it.

Be proud of your Islam!! Perhaps you can EVEN gather GOOD deeds, if a Jinn responds to the Adhan.

Allahu alam.
Reply

IARLG
09-02-2016, 04:41 AM
Asalaam alykum dear Brother(s)/Sister(s), if you know about jinns and magicians via the Quran and Sunnah you will be okay most of the time In Shaa Allah.

Please start reading the series of articles about magicians in the article below. You can download the whole batch of series in one pdf below the article named "IARLG - Jinns & Magicians – Articles 67-71, 74-80, 113-120, 123, 125-136":

http://aljumaareminder.com/reminder/...th-rajab-1437/

It is only Shaitan (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliya' [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger, Muhammad SAW)], so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers. (Qur'an 3:175)
Reply

Roha Shama
09-02-2016, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

The Adhan:

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar (4x)


Ashadu anLa ilaha illaAllah
Ashadu anLa ilaha illaAllah (2x)


Ashahadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Ullah
Ashahadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Ullah (2x)


Hayya'alas salah
Hayya'alas salah (2x)


Hayya'alal falah
Hayya'alal falah (2x)


Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar (2x)


La illaha illaAllah (1x)

_________________________

It absolutely sends chills down my spine, and a kind of assurance. In a good way. :) Try to learn it.

Be proud of your Islam!! Perhaps you can EVEN gather GOOD deeds, if a Jinn responds to the Adhan.

Allahu alam.
speaking of adhan we have a lot of mosques here,sorry i didn't tell you before and the call to prayer is given out everyday by the muezzin also because it's a Muslim country,anyway Thank you so much!!!!
Reply

mohibullahsail
09-02-2016, 07:27 AM
I have a solution
Reply

mohibullahsail
09-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Everyday you should play audio clip for 30 minutes .. In Sha Allah everything will be fine
Reply

ardianto
09-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
Asalam O Alaikum brothers and sisters umm there are jinns living in my house from when we first started living here it's on rent tho,our dining room is filled with them,we were told that there was a whole family living in this room and gets disturbed if we stay in this room for longer,i have noticed a lot of stuff happening in this room so we would leave,a really bad smell starts coming from the sink and a lot of noises of chairs and other stuff like knocking on the walls or the glass cupboard,they don't harm us tho,only if they are very angry,my mom and older sister had scratches on their backs when they woke up one morning,they don't just live in our house they live in every person's house living in our street,the graveyard is located behind our house(not in our house)that's also the reason why there are so many jinns living in this street where we live,i used to sleep in a room alone but i started having nightmares in that room,i had a nightmare once in which someone was telling me to stay out of that room but i didn't listen and i had the worst nightmare some days later,now i have to sleep in the same room as my siblings and mom because i was scared to death because of that dream,oh and there is also black magic being done on our house,i need help ASAP!!!
Wa'alaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Few people said that I am a 'sensitive' person. Maybe they are right. And this sensitivity made me familiar with supernatural experiences, mostly in form of voice and sound, the rest were visual sighting, and being touched. I also ever lived in a rent room where the 'another occupant' always disturbed me every night. Until I told her to stop.

Sister, I understand if you feel scared. Some jinns indeed, love to scare human. They will be happy if this human scared, and will try to scare this human again. So what you should do is be dare. I know it's hard. But you must try. When you feel scared, try to control your fear, believe that Allah will protect you, and recite "Auzubillah himinash shaiton nir rojeem".

Iman. This is what will protect you from jinns. If you believe that Allah protect you, In Shaa Allah, you will be protected and able to control your fear. Always bring yourself close to Allah. Often recite zikr. And do not use stuff like taweez or amulet because these stuffs will become a barrier for your closeness with Allah.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
Wa'alaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Few people said that I am a 'sensitive' person. Maybe they are right. And this sensitivity made me familiar with supernatural experiences, mostly in form of voice and sound, the rest were visual sighting, and being touched. I also ever lived in a rent room where the 'another occupant' always disturbed me every night. Until I told her to stop.

Sister, I understand if you feel scared. Some jinns indeed, love to scare human. They will be happy if this human scared, and will try to scare this human again. So what you should do is be dare. I know it's hard. But you must try. When you feel scared, try to control your fear, believe that Allah will protect you, and recite "Auzubillah himinash shaiton nir rojeem".

Iman. This is what will protect you from jinns. If you believe that Allah protect you, In Shaa Allah, you will be protected and able to control your fear. Always bring yourself close to Allah. Often recite zikr. And do not use stuff like taweez or amulet because these stuffs will become a barrier for your closeness with Allah.
well i am wearing a taweez right now,i was told that it will protect us from the jinns that were brought by black magic in our house,we also know who has been using black magic on us all along,my dad's second wife who he refuses to believe does black magic,my dad's sisters they used to do it,but now they are all living with their own families,also my dad's mother.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
well i am wearing a taweez right now,i was told that it will protect us from the jinns that were brought by black magic in our house,we also know who has been using black magic on us all along,my dad's second wife who he refuses to believe does black magic,my dad's sisters they used to do it,but now they are all living with their own families,also my dad's mother.
Please post a picture of the Taweez - however many there are - which you are using. The text written inside, I need to see. Very often the Taweez being given to people by "Aamils" contains Shirk and things contrary to Islaam.
Reply

noraina
09-05-2016, 12:23 PM
I've always been sceptical of this whole taweez thing, in fact the whole culture of 'pirs' and their 'shrines' so common among Muslims in the subcontinent drives me up the wall. Islam is so beautiful in the purity of its tawhid and then they go and compromise it with actions like that.

I was once told that we shouldn't rely on a taweez, it is as if you are giving this object the power to protect you, when only Allah swt can protect you, and you can help yourself by reciting verses of the Qur'an and supplications, and you don't need to wear them around your neck.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Yes. Muslims should not use a Taweez. The `Ulamaa have explained that a Taweez may be used by only two people:

1) A child who cannot read the Aayaat himself/herself.
2) A mad person who cannot read the Aayaat himself/herself.

Everybody else who is able to recite Qur'aan must do so themselves. That is the best Ruqyah. Recite Qur'aan.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Charge the Jinns rent. They can't freeload like that.
Jins are more freer than humans they go and live wherever they wish and we know their favourite place is the bathroom and graveyards.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
Asalam O Alaikum brothers and sisters umm there are jinns living in my house from when we first started living here it's on rent tho,our dining room is filled with them,we were told that there was a whole family living in this room and gets disturbed if we stay in this room for longer,i have noticed a lot of stuff happening in this room so we would leave,a really bad smell starts coming from the sink and a lot of noises of chairs and other stuff like knocking on the walls or the glass cupboard,they don't harm us tho,only if they are very angry,my mom and older sister had scratches on their backs when they woke up one morning,they don't just live in our house they live in every person's house living in our street,the graveyard is located behind our house(not in our house)that's also the reason why there are so many jinns living in this street where we live,i used to sleep in a room alone but i started having nightmares in that room,i had a nightmare once in which someone was telling me to stay out of that room but i didn't listen and i had the worst nightmare some days later,now i have to sleep in the same room as my siblings and mom because i was scared to death because of that dream,oh and there is also black magic being done on our house,i need help ASAP!!!
:sl:

Sister how long have you been in this situation?
What have you tried in order to make it better?
Is is possible for you to move out?
What makes you think you may have had black magic done?
Do all the members of your family pray?

:jz:
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
I've never understood why people are afraid of Jinns, though. It's like being afraid of people.
I think it is because of the psychological effect they have on the individual. To add some humans are ugly and nasty but jinns by far are the worst. One can only truly understand the situation when one goes through something like this otherwise its just meaningless therefore one cannot truly comprehend it.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
I need this too. Cuz I always have this baseless fear for the Qur'aan.

Everytime I try to follow make the intention to follow the Quran as much as I can, I get filled with negative thoughts for the Quraan.

Do you think this is just because I have not read/listened to the Quran for a long time. I think that is one reason.

Basically, all this is tied to what Tawheed and Shirk is etc. I already know this, so Idk why it keeps going. I know worship is for Allah alone, and that worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah makes one a disbeliever 100%.

I hate this fear, I don't like it. It is not fear that helps me turn to Allah. I fear seeking help from the Qur'aan. You get where I am coming from-/it is coming from?

Well, I can try this.
:sl:

Brother when you say you fear the quran what exactly are you scared of?
How long have you felt like this?
What are you like with your prayers?
How often do you turn and make dua to Allah subhana wa talah?
What about your morning and evening zikhr do you say it?

:jz:
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by mission2succeed
:sl:

Sister how long have you been in this situation?
What have you tried in order to make it better?
Is is possible for you to move out?
What makes you think you may have had black magic done?
Do all the members of your family pray?

:jz:
well sadly not my older sister but me my fraternal twin sister,brother and mom pray,we are as always not very Islamic as born Muslims and no it's not possible to move out of this wretched house because my dad's a lunatic,my mom went to some person he told us that my dad's second wife is using black magic to ruin my mom and dad's marriage which already has been ruined because they have been divorced and we have also experienced it ourselves like blood on clothes and walls,my brother and sisters were going to school one day and they had the most terrible accident ever my older and eldest sisters fell out of the van,the van was almost going to crush them but they were saved and my twin sis and brother only got injured in the van,no one got killed Alhamdullilah they were all safe but injured very badly,later we were told that incident was my dad's second wife's doing through black magic and yes we have tried to make it better but i feel it's not effective.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Please post a picture of the Taweez - however many there are - which you are using. The text written inside, I need to see. Very often the Taweez being given to people by "Aamils" contains Shirk and things contrary to Islaam.
i did not know that..my mom says that they only contain some ayats to protect us from the jinn.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Please post a picture of the Taweez - however many there are - which you are using. The text written inside, I need to see. Very often the Taweez being given to people by "Aamils" contains Shirk and things contrary to Islaam.
this is the picture of the taweez i especially had to open it.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
well sadly not my older sister but me my fraternal twin sister,brother and mom pray,we are as always not very Islamic as born Muslims and no it's not possible to move out of this wretched house because my dad's a lunatic,my mom went to some person he told us that my dad's second wife is using black magic to ruin my mom and dad's marriage which already has been ruined because they have been divorced and we have also experienced it ourselves like blood on clothes and walls,my brother and sisters were going to school one day and they had the most terrible accident ever my older and eldest sisters fell out of the van,the van was almost going to crush them but they were saved and my twin sis and brother only got injured in the van,no one got killed Alhamdullilah they were all safe but injured very badly,later we were told that incident was my dad's second wife's doing through black magic and yes we have tried to make it better but i feel it's not effective.
:salam:

OK personally I would not recommend your mum or any member of your family to go to someone to find out the information. There are many people out there who sadly work on falsehood and say the obvious as the problem but this may not always be the case. Also if you have any type of amulet or taweez you need to get rid of it as it does not help but aggravates the whole situation.

Furthermore, the whole process takes time and you need to be patient as Allah subhanah talah is testing you to see if you turn to him in this difficult time. The jins are mostly disbelievers and the majority are evil and nasty and widespread if you are in their territory they will not like this. You and your family need to bulid your connection stronger with Allah subhana wa talah so that you lessen the effect of what is happening around you and insha'allah set yourself free from it all.
I strongly recommend as mentioned before that you all stay closer together as a family and help each other. Try not to tell everyone your situation as it can make it worse for you. Try and stay in wudu at all times and always prayer your five fard prayers whilist trying to add in the sunnahs. Always keep your tongue with the remembrance of Allah even if its as simple as:
:astag:

Try to say the recommended duas when waking up or going to sleep, when entering or leaving the toilet or your house, morning and evening duas etc.... Whatever you can whenever you can it all will help you insha'allah. You all need to break into a habit of doing things often and regularly in order to fight what occupies your house.

I hope this helps get back to me if you require further assistance or if you have specific questions insha'allah.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by mission2succeed
:salam:

OK personally I would not recommend your mum or any member of your family to go to someone to find out the information. There are many people out there who sadly work on falsehood and say the obvious as the problem but this may not always be the case. Also if you have any type of amulet or taweez you need to get rid of it as it does not help but aggravates the whole situation.

Furthermore, the whole process takes time and you need to be patient as Allah subhanah talah is testing you to see if you turn to him in this difficult time. The jins are mostly disbelievers and the majority are evil and nasty and widespread if you are in their territory they will not like this. You and your family need to bulid your connection stronger with Allah subhana wa talah so that you lessen the effect of what is happening around you and insha'allah set yourself free from it all.
I strongly recommend as mentioned before that you all stay closer together as a family and help each other. Try not to tell everyone your situation as it can make it worse for you. Try and stay in wudu at all times and always prayer your five fard prayers whilist trying to add in the sunnahs. Always keep your tongue with the remembrance of Allah even if its as simple as:
:astag:

Try to say the recommended duas when waking up or going to sleep, when entering or leaving the toilet or your house, morning and evening duas etc.... Whatever you can whenever you can it all will help you insha'allah. You all need to break into a habit of doing things often and regularly in order to fight what occupies your house.

I hope this helps get back to me if you require further assistance or if you have specific questions insha'allah.
the person who my mom went to actually uses jinns himself to see the situation of the house and a person,now i have doubts that this taweez thing might be the problem,i have experienced my taweez being taken away from me by a jinn i don't know why that happens.
Reply

ardianto
09-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
well i am wearing a taweez right now,i was told that it will protect us from the jinns that were brought by black magic in our house,we also know who has been using black magic on us all along,my dad's second wife who he refuses to believe does black magic,my dad's sisters they used to do it,but now they are all living with their own families,also my dad's mother.
Taweez derived from ancient animist beliefs which at that time people made amulets from animal skin or bark, painted with certain symbols and filled with mantra through animist ritual. When Islam came, this belief did not extinct, but experienced modification which the amulet maker started to use Islamic symbols and create new mantra that filled with quote of Qur'anic verses.

Taweez not come from Islam because Rasulullah shallallahu alayhi wasalam never taught people to use taweez. And taweez can also be a barrier to get protection from Allah, because if you use taweez, then surely you have requested protection to other than Allah.

One more. Do not assume that jinns in your house come because black magic. There is graveyard behind your house, isn't that?. Is common if there is jinn in a house that located beside graveyard.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
this is the picture of the taweez i especially had to open it.
Just as I expected.

There are already three major things wrong with that "Taweez", sister, and I've just glanced over it:

1) The Numbers Game.

Many "Aamils" do that. Those numbers at the top? Those are not Aayaat. Those are numbers, having different meanings. I know of cases wherein those numbers are used, and each number is referring to a particular letter, and those letters spell out the name of a certain Jinn, or words used in what is called the "language of the Jinn".

2) There's not a single Aayah written on that page other than "Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem". The Aamil who told you it contains Aayaat to protect you from the Jinn - He was lying.

3) It contains the Shirk phrase, "Yaa Rasoolallaah". The Aamil who wrote that Taweez is calling on Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم for help instead of Allaah Sub-haanahu wa Ta`aalaa. This is known as Istighaathah and is not permissible. We seek help only from Allaah Ta`aalaa. We do not call on or make Du`aa to any Nabi, or any of the Malaa'ikah (angels), or any `Aalim, or any saint. We make Du`aa to Allaah Ta`aalaa Alone. He Alone can answer all of our Du`aas.

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِكَافٍ عَبْدَهُ وَيُخَوِّفُونَكَ بِالَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ


"Is not Allaah Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whosoever Allaah sends astray, for him there will be no guide." [Soorah az-Zumar, 39:36]


My sincere advice to you, sister, is to burn that "Taweez" out and recite Qur'aan instead. Play Soorah al-Baqarah on your phone in the house everyday, loud.

Everyone in the house needs to be performing their five Fardh Salaah everyday.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
the person who my mom went to actually uses jinns himself to see the situation of the house and a person,now i have doubts that this taweez thing might be the problem,i have experienced my taweez being taken away from me by a jinn i don't know why that happens.
Well using jinns as a source of finding out information is not allowed it is a form of shirk. We should turn to only Allah asking for his guidance alone sister. I would strongly recommend you to keep away from such matters and to destroy the taweez.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
i did not know that..my mom says that they only contain some ayats to protect us from the jinn.
Quranic verses are there to be recited and acted upon not just used to be hanged around the neck or the house as this doesn't benefit you.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by mission2succeed
Well using jinns as a source of finding out information is not allowed it is a form of shirk. We should turn to only Allah asking for his guidance alone sister. I would strongly recommend you to keep away from such matters and to destroy the taweez.
The Taweez has Allah's name in it i can't destroy it
Reply

Roha Shama
09-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by mission2succeed
Quranic verses are there to be recited and acted upon not just used to be hanged around the neck or the house as this doesn't benefit you.
oh sorry no it did not have such stuff
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
The Taweez has Allah's name in it i can't destroy it
Yes you can sis my advice is put rubber gloves on and submerge the paper in warm water until the writing fades away and then dispose it. Whilst doing this read surah falaq and naas.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
oh sorry no it did not have such stuff
OK Sis
Reply

Roha Shama
09-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Just as I expected.

There are already three major things wrong with that "Taweez", sister, and I've just glanced over it:

1) The Numbers Game.

Many "Aamils" do that. Those numbers at the top? Those are not Aayaat. Those are numbers, having different meanings. I know of cases wherein those numbers are used, and each number is referring to a particular letter, and those letters spell out the name of a certain Jinn, or words used in what is called the "language of the Jinn".

2) There's not a single Aayah written on that page other than "Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem". The Aamil who told you it contains Aayaat to protect you from the Jinn - He was lying.

3) It contains the Shirk phrase, "Yaa Rasoolallaah". The Aamil who wrote that Taweez is calling on Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم for help instead of Allaah Sub-haanahu wa Ta`aalaa. This is known as Istighaathah and is not permissible. We seek help only from Allaah Ta`aalaa. We do not call on or make Du`aa to any Nabi, or any of the Malaa'ikah (angels), or any `Aalim, or any saint. We make Du`aa to Allaah Ta`aalaa Alone. He Alone can answer all of our Du`aas.

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِكَافٍ عَبْدَهُ وَيُخَوِّفُونَكَ بِالَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ


"Is not Allaah Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whosoever Allaah sends astray, for him there will be no guide." [Soorah az-Zumar, 39:36]


My sincere advice to you, sister, is to burn that "Taweez" out and recite Qur'aan instead. Play Soorah al-Baqarah on your phone in the house everyday, loud.

Everyone in the house needs to be performing their five Fardh Salaah everyday.
the Aamil didn't tell my mother what was actually written in it tho,she trusts him too much,but my house is messed up and everyone is using black magic on us that very true that isn't a lie,we have noticed it ourselves blood on walls and clothes we know that my dad's second wife is using it as on him and on us as well that isn't a lie,i know that the taweez thing is a shirk it was given to my family members for protection from jinn,but now i think of it i guess asking for protection from others is a shirk and it's a time of crisis right now in our house that's why the taweez was given to us,i'm a born Muslim and i don't know many ayats myself i do offer prayer but i always miss fajr because of my sleeping routine,i'm a confused Muslim.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by noraina
I've always been sceptical of this whole taweez thing, in fact the whole culture of 'pirs' and their 'shrines' so common among Muslims in the subcontinent drives me up the wall. Islam is so beautiful in the purity of its tawhid and then they go and compromise it with actions like that.

I was once told that we shouldn't rely on a taweez, it is as if you are giving this object the power to protect you, when only Allah swt can protect you, and you can help yourself by reciting verses of the Qur'an and supplications, and you don't need to wear them around your neck.
i think the taweez didn't have ayats in it.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Rather than that Taweez offering protection against the Jinn, it is more like it is calling them.

It is within your family's own best interests to get rid of all those Taweezaat in your possession and put a stop to visiting all these Aamils, as the majority of them are charlatans out to eat up the money of people.

It's a lucrative business, being an "Aamil".
Reply

Roha Shama
09-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by mission2succeed
Quranic verses are there to be recited and acted upon not just used to be hanged around the neck or the house as this doesn't benefit you.
oh umm i think it didn't have verses in it i'm not good at Arabic even though my own language is written in Arabic script i have posted a picture of it can anyone tell me what's written in it???
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 09:59 AM
The Tasmiyah is written in it, twice. There is one occurrence of Tawassul. The Aamil has written, "bi-Nubuwwatika Yaa Rasoolallaah" (By your Nubuwwah, O Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم). He is seeking help through the Nubuwwah of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Then there are phrases like, "Yaa Raheem", "Yaa Ahad", "Yaa Haadee", etc. Finally, there are the numbers at the top. No one besides the Aamil who wrote it and perhaps another Aamil will know what he means by those numbers. Those numbers are used to write messages in secret, so that the person who reads it does not know what is written there. This is, obviously, dangerous, as there is no reason for him to hide what he is writing unless it contains Kufr or Shirk.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-06-2016, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Rather than that Taweez offering protection against the Jinn, it is more like it is calling them.

It is within your family's own best interests to get rid of all those Taweezaat in your possession and put a stop to visiting all these Aamils, as the majority of them are charlatans out to eat up the money of people.

It's a lucrative business, being an "Aamil".
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!he does work for money but it's very hard to make my mom understand this she trusts him too much,she will get angry and say why are you telling people about this?you see she's very sensitive right now and has a bad life as well because of my dad torturing her for his own pleasure,i don't know what to do.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
The Tasmiyah is written in it, twice. There is one occurrence of Tawassul. The Aamil has written, "bi-Nubuwwatika Yaa Rasoolallaah" (By your Nubuwwah, O Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم). He is seeking help through the Nubuwwah of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Then there are phrases like, "Yaa Raheem", "Yaa Ahad", "Yaa Haadee", etc. Finally, there are the numbers at the top. No one besides the Aamil who wrote it and perhaps another Aamil will know what he means by those numbers. Those numbers are used to write messages in secret, so that the person who reads it does not know what is written there. This is, obviously, dangerous, as there is no reason for him to hide what he is writing unless it contains Kufr or Shirk.
Astaghfar i did not know that neither does my mother she believes that they protect us,i don't know what to do i'm so confused right now.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 11:18 AM
As long as there is any kind of Shirk in a house, Shaytaan will always have a place there. The very first step in ridding a house from Shayaateen is to remove Shirk and all of its traces from that house. The people in that house must have the correct `Aqeedah and belief in Tawheed. When Shirk and Bid`ah practices take place somewhere, the presence of Shayaateen increase, because that is what they love. On the other hand, when a house is free from Shirk, pure, established on the Tawheed of Allaah Ta`aalaa and upon the Sunnah and rejection of Bid`ah, and every member of that household is fulfilling all of their Fardh duties, then the Shayaateen have no power there.

These Taweezaat the Aamil has given are part of the problem and not the solution. They are only making things worse.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
As long as there is any kind of Shirk in a house, Shaytaan will always have a place there. The very first step in ridding a house from Shayaateen is to remove Shirk and all of its traces from that house. The people in that house must have the correct `Aqeedah and belief in Tawheed. When Shirk and Bid`ah practices take place somewhere, the presence of Shayaateen increase, because that is what they love. On the other hand, when a house is free from Shirk, pure, established on the Tawheed of Allaah Ta`aalaa and upon the Sunnah and rejection of Bid`ah, and every member of that household is fulfilling all of their Fardh duties, then the Shayaateen have no power there.

These Taweezaat the Aamil has given are part of the problem and not the solution. They are only making things worse.
Well said brother I totally agree with you!
Sister you need to get rid of the taweez not worry about its contents that is not the focus here.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
oh umm i think it didn't have verses in it i'm not good at Arabic even though my own language is written in Arabic script i have posted a picture of it can anyone tell me what's written in it???
Sis forget about what is written just get rid of it. We are trying to help you and you need to listen to us insha'allah.
Reply

jameelash
09-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Members given good advice.
Yrs bk once stones started falling on our roof.my mum was afraid its jins work.a servant nd her son too was there.daily it happened in front of our eyes . Finally got the jins.the culprit was servants son.he was really an expert in throwing in front of our eyes.like wise find out anyone playing behind .chekunder tables chairs top of roofs any recorders fit ..if rumors
Spread house may sold only for low prize which may benefit outsiders. Best of luck.may Allah solve the problem.aameen
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 02:32 PM
It is a well-known fact that people who go to Aamils to try and sort out their problems usually end up with more problems at the end of the day. The more they go to an Aamil, the worse the problems become. On the other hand, people who refrain from visiting Aamils and just use Qur'aan as Ruqyah, they don't encounter problems so much with Jinn and Sihr.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Many of these Aamils themselves are Shayaateen in human form. They prey on the Jahaalat of the masses, like predators.
Reply

Umm Abed
09-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Are all or most aamils like that? I originally thought the only way to rid the shaitan from a possessed person was through the work of aamils. But you say this is not so? Do you get genuine, proper aamils at all?
Reply

Scimitar
09-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
The Taweez has Allah's name in it i can't destroy it
there are ways to destroy it - seek an alim, or ask our very own Huzaifah ibn Adam, for advice in sha Allah.

Scimi
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Proper, authentic Aamils (also known as Raaqis) are very rare and difficult to find. You do get them, certainly, but you have to search far and wide. When looking for an authentic Raaqi, see if he possesses the following qualities:

1) Possesses the correct `Aqeedah and is strong on Tawheed. Stay far away from Aamils who have the sickness of the Qabr Poojaris (grave worshippers). Those who believe in praying to Awliyaa who have left the Dunyaa, or performing rituals at their Quboor (graves), or who believe in calling upon people (whether humans or Jinns) besides Allaah Ta`aalaa, whether that be Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم or one of the saints.

2) Is an `Aalim (an `Aalim has studied the Deen and thus knows what is and what is not permissible in the field of Ruqyah).

3) Is firm upon the Sunnah. When you look at him, you must see the Sunnah. This includes the Sunnah Libaas (dress code) of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. The Qamees, pants above the ankles, untrimmed beard, Qalansuwah/topi or `Imaamah (turban).

4) Does not take part in or promote any kind of Bid`ah, whether it be "Meelaad", or "Urs", or "Gyarveen", or Gadats, or Ratiebs, or Rooh Aand (celebrating a certain night in which they believe the souls of the dead return to the Dunyaa), etc.

5) Uses Ruqya from the Qur'aan, and does not go in for symbols, numbers, names of Jinn, etc.

6) Is a person who fulfills all the Faraa'idh of Islaam (a person who doesn't even make Salaah, for example, can never be a true Raaqi).

7) Does not claim to have Jinn under their possession which they control and send around to do their bidding. Allaah Ta`aalaa had granted the ability to control the Jinn to only one person, and that was Nabi Sulaymaan عليه السلام. And Nabi Sulaymaan عليه السلام had made Du`aa that it is not granted to anyone after him, and that Du`aa was accepted. People who claim to be controlling Jinn, etc. are all liars. The Jinns are controlling them, not the other way around.

8) Is known to be a person of Taqwa who doesn't engage in major sins (like drinking alcohol, Zinaa, etc.) Or even things like listening to music, eating Haraam food, etc. The Du`aa of a person who consumes Haraam food is not accepted by Allaah Ta`aalaa, so how will Ruqyah performed by him be accepted?

These are some basic conditions to keep in mind when looking for a reliable, trustworthy Raaqi.
Reply

sister herb
09-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Seems that kind of "aamils" may intentionally increase people´s fears and their believes that in all cases when they face some troubles, the reason is a jin or black magic. It´s just business for them.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 03:59 PM
That's a fact. Being an Aamil these days is a lucrative business. They increase their business by promoting the idea that everything bad that happens to a person is a result of Sihr or a Jinn. As a result, people come flocking to them for treatment, and they extort large sums of money, sucking the people dry. Not only that, but it's highly possible they themselves give certain Taweezaat which will cause Jinns to flock more to the house of the affected person, so that the person must keep coming back again and again for "treatment". They don't want this person to be "cured", because being cured means a loss in their business.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
That's a fact. Being an Aamil these days is a lucrative business. They increase their business by promoting the idea that everything bad that happens to a person is a result of Sihr or a Jinn. As a result, people come flocking to them for treatment, and they extort large sums of money, sucking the people dry. Not only that, but it's highly possible they themselves give certain Taweezaat which will cause Jinns to flock more to the house of the affected person, so that the person must keep coming back again and again for "treatment". They don't want this person to be "cured", because being cured means a loss in their business.
That is so true brother better many are still asleep regarding this matter subha'nallah!
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 04:07 PM
There's a man called "Abdur Rauf bin Halima". He claims to be a Raaqi. He came to SA about a year ago. Claimed to have treated a few people. He and his students. Later on, one woman who was supposedly treated by his group started complaining that she is now experiencing much worse problems, along with nightmares, etc.

People must learn to be more careful where these "Aamils" are concerned.
Reply

talibilm
09-06-2016, 04:18 PM
:sl: read Sura Baqra fully loudly in one sitting. it may take 1 and half hour for this. . Do it for atleast three days continuously after Fajr or night. Keep open the doors of every room and try let your voice go into them . Inshallah Ask Help of Allah and read Ayatul Qursi with three Kuls 112,113,114 .

Jinns nature are like dogs if you get afraid they try to frighten you more so Fear none but Allah, The Creator.

None can Harm you Except Allah allows it.
Reply

Umm Abed
09-06-2016, 04:22 PM
:jz: akhi @Huzaifah for taking the time to give that detailed explanation. It is much appreciated.

Yes what you listed are basic requirements people should look out for.

I dont understand how people go to those fakes and lose large amounts of money when they are clearly fakes.

About ta'weez, it is a legitimate source of treatment can you affirm this, since many people do not believe in that.
Reply

500yardsoffo
09-06-2016, 04:51 PM
I dont understand why did mention graveyard. I mean we muslims believe that when a person dies, his soul leaves and the soul cannot have any connection with this world as it goes in to the 'barzakh'. Only christians believe that souls of dead people may haunt you when you go to graveyard. And also why do you think that the jinns like to live in graveyards and every graveyard must have jinns living in it?
Reply

sister herb
09-06-2016, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by 500yardsoffo
I dont understand why did mention graveyard. I mean we muslims believe that when a person dies, his soul leaves and the soul cannot have any connection with this world as it goes in to the 'barzakh'. Only christians believe that souls of dead people may haunt you when you go to graveyard. And also why do you think that the jinns like to live in graveyards and every graveyard must have jinns living in it?
But jinns aren´t "souls of the dead people", right?

By the way, do Christians really believe like this way? I am from the Christian background and never heard about it. Some superstitious people may think so but they don´t base their belief to the religion but to some old tales.
Reply

500yardsoffo
09-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by sister herb
But jinns aren´t "souls of the dead people", right?

By the way, do Christians really believe like this way? I am from the Christian background and never heard about it.
Recently I watched the season "supernatural" and they were showing christian people believing some soul of dead man coming to this world again to haunt people who killed him and then they were doing things to send the soul back. Now if thats incorrect and christians dont believe this way then i'm very sorry to state incorrect information and also i dont have anything against christians for believing that.
And actually my point was that we fear graveyard for two reasons:
1. Souls of dead ppl.
2. We think Jinns like to live there.

muslims should be afraid of point 1 coz islam does not believe in such things.
About point 2, i dont think that islam or logic tells us that jinns must like living in graveyards where there are just dead bodies buried and there is nothing special there that jinns like.
Originally Posted by sister herb
But jinns aren´t "souls of the dead people", right?

By the way, do Christians really believe like this way? I am from the Christian background and never heard about it. Some superstitious people may think so but they don´t base their belief to the religion but to some old tales.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
:jz: akhi @Huzaifah for taking the time to give that detailed explanation. It is much appreciated.

Yes what you listed are basic requirements people should look out for.

I dont understand how people go to those fakes and lose large amounts of money when they are clearly fakes.

About ta'weez, it is a legitimate source of treatment can you affirm this, since many people do not believe in that.
آمين يا رب العالمين

The `Ulamaa state that only two kinds of people should make use of a Taweez:


  1. Children who are unable to recite Qur'aan
  2. Mentally ill people who are unable to recite Qur'aan


Everyone who is able to recite Qur'aan should not make use of a Taweez. Recitation of the Qur'aan is much more effective. That being said, it is permissible, though, for a person who can read Qur'aan to use a Taweez provided that Taweez only contains Aayaat of Qur'aan and Du`aas. But again, there is no reason why they should do this when reciting the Qur'aan and blowing over yourself, reciting over water and drinking it, has a far greater effect.

For the treatment of any such Jadoo, Jinns, etc. just do Ruqyah through recitation of the Qur'aan, and make Du`aa. That alone will prove to be most effective, In Shaa Allaah.
Reply

Umm Abed
09-06-2016, 06:22 PM
That was an excellent explanation akhi, and it makes sense :ma:. So that clears up a lot about taweez.

:jz:
Reply

sister herb
09-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by 500yardsoffo
Recently I watched the season "supernatural" and they were showing christian people believing some soul of dead man coming to this world again to haunt people who killed him and then they were doing things to send the soul back. Now if thats incorrect and christians dont believe this way then i'm very sorry to state incorrect information and also i dont have anything against christians for believing that.
And actually my point was that we fear graveyard for two reasons:
1. Souls of dead ppl.
2. We think Jinns like to live there.

muslims should be afraid of point 1 coz islam does not believe in such things.
About point 2, i dont think that islam or logic tells us that jinns must like living in graveyards where there are just dead bodies buried and there is nothing special there that jinns like.
The world of the Jinn

https://islamqa.info/en/2340

The jinn live on this earth where we do. They are mostly to be found in ruins and unclean places like bathrooms, dunghills, garbage dumps and graveyards.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
There's a man called "Abdur Rauf bin Halima". He claims to be a Raaqi. He came to SA about a year ago. Claimed to have treated a few people. He and his students. Later on, one woman who was supposedly treated by his group started complaining that she is now experiencing much worse problems, along with nightmares, etc.

People must learn to be more careful where these "Aamils" are concerned.
I have nightmares too in fact my ocd has even gotten worse
Reply

Roha Shama
09-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
It's not about that. It's never been about that. Women are not "inferior to men" as the Kuffaar feminists like to put it. For a woman to be more caring than men, or be more emotional than men, or kinder than men - these things don't make her inferior. Women have been created differently to men. Their natures are different. If women had the same nature as men, men wouldn't be attracted to them. Because they'd be men as well, just in a different form. Women have been created more beautiful whereas men have been created stronger.

Feminists want women to oppose their nature and become "manlier". That's why it's so ironic to call them "feminists".
i know but women aren't just beauty alright,i'm not a feminist,but society made me hate men and hate marriage,don't blame me but most men here are not even worth marrying where i live i know marriage and everything is compulsory but yeah i find it disgusting,i don't even know how to handle myself right now..
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
i know but women aren't just beauty alright,i'm not a feminist,but society made me hate men and hate marriage,don't blame me but most men here are not even worth marrying where i live i know marriage and everything is compulsory but yeah i find it disgusting,i don't even know how to handle myself right now..
Maybe soon In Shaa Allaah you'll meet a man who will change your mind about all that. Someone who is a real man and not an animal in human form.
Reply

mission2succeed
09-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Maybe soon In Shaa Allaah you'll meet a man who will change your mind about all that. Someone who is a real man and not an animal in human form.
Insha'Alaah ;D
Reply

Roha Shama
09-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Maybe soon In Shaa Allaah you'll meet a man who will change your mind about all that. Someone who is a real man and not an animal in human form.
Yes i hope so.
Reply

jabeady
09-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

The Adhan:

Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar (4x)


Ashadu anLa ilaha illaAllah
Ashadu anLa ilaha illaAllah (2x)


Ashahadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Ullah
Ashahadu anna Muhammadan Rasul Ullah (2x)


Hayya'alas salah
Hayya'alas salah (2x)


Hayya'alal falah
Hayya'alal falah (2x)


Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar (2x)


La illaha illaAllah (1x)

_________________________

It absolutely sends chills down my spine, and a kind of assurance. In a good way. :) Try to learn it.

Be proud of your Islam!! Perhaps you can EVEN gather GOOD deeds, if a Jinn responds to the Adhan.

Allahu alam.
Could you translate it? I can pick out a couple of the obvious words and names, but the rest is lost on me.
Reply

Abz2000
09-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by jabeady
Could you translate it? I can pick out a couple of the obvious words and names, but the rest is lost on me.

God is the greatest - x4
I bear witness the there is no god but God - x2
I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God -x2
Come to prayer -x2
Come to success -x2
God is the greatest -x2
There is no god but God
Reply

jabeady
09-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Thanks.
Reply

eesa the kiwi
09-10-2016, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by jabeady
Could you translate it? I can pick out a couple of the obvious words and names, but the rest is lost on me.
edit see the brother has already translated
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 05:55 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 07:28 AM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 05:23 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!