/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't know if shaitan caused me to think this way or if I did it myself?

mezzi_sohal
09-01-2016, 05:33 PM
This is the last question I will post about shirk, in sha Allah.
I said Alhamdulillah (out loud) whilst looking at a person thinking "It doesn't matter if my intention was to direct it to her - I can just ignore it as waswas." I feel like it was my actual intention to say Alhamdulillah to her instead of Allah, and I am sure it was my own thinking rather than waswas. I think I have actually committed shirk this time. I felt immediately guilty and regretted it. I tried my hardest to repent but I am in public and have read shahada and the dua for shirk several times. How do I know if this was waswas or my own intention?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Wasn't this answered in the other thread, sister?

mezzi_sohal
09-01-2016, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Wasn't this answered in the other thread, sister?
Yes, but I just wanted more answers to be certain. I'm sorry if I sound repetitive - I'm just very stressed over this matter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.