/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasrallah: Israeli-Saudi relations worst development in Arab sphere

سيف الله
09-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Salaam

I see the the supposed 'defenders' of Islam have their priorities correct.

Nasrallah: Israeli-Saudi relations worst development in Arab sphere

Saudi Arabia is "creating contact, normalizing relations, acknowledging the existence of Israel - and then cooperating with it.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah spoke harshly against developing relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia Friday, calling it "the current worst development in the Arab sphere."

"This normalization of relations would benefit Israel - free of charge," Nasrallah said.

He said the Arab world is experiencing its worst moments in history, while Saudi Arabia is "creating contact, normalizing relations, acknowledging the existence of Israel - and then cooperating with it."

"Even a Saudi Fatwa is prepping the grounds for normalization," he said. "All the while, Saudi Arabia continues its regional wars and refuses contact with Yemen, Syria, and Bahrain."

Nasrallah blamed the Saudis for terror in "Germany, France, Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, and Syria."

He then addressed the Palestinian issue. "In our eyes, opposing the occupation is important," he said. "The only option for the Palestinians is the way of the Shahid."

The Hezbollah leader also said Lebanon would oppose Israeli control over the northern part of Ghajar, a village on the border between Lebanon and the Golan Heights. "Opposition is the only guarantee that we stay on our land," he emphasized.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Nasrallah-Israeli-Saudi-relations-worst-development-in-Arab-sphere-462743

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
09-03-2016, 02:01 PM
http://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf...IyRTRCOEIwRDM=

seriously what is the objective here?

what "outside help" is deteremental to the cause?

..I may be an idiot, but with enough sympathy I'd be a well fed and clothed idiot..

Maybe even well housed.

Maybe i could sell my cheap wares for twice the price.. with enough sympathy.

hell I'd probably own a yacht.

...you try selling icecream in the rain!

allegedly it's not what you have that counts..

I should write in paragraphs but I hate wall of texts.. you fill in the blanks.

honestly, literally no point in complaining about the bigger guy..

and imo, the longer you hold that tail..

the more likely you are to end up covered in.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.