PDA

View Full Version : Like

sister herb
09-04-2016, 06:26 AM
Like- button doesn´t work.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
09-04-2016, 06:30 AM
Sometimes it happens to me but then after a little while it works.

Umm Abed
09-04-2016, 06:31 AM
Ok no this is something else, its not working at all.^o)

Little_Lion
09-04-2016, 08:37 AM
What browser are you using? Everything on the board (likes, notifications, etc) have all been fine for me on Chrome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
09-04-2016, 09:47 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Like- button doesn´t work.
Yes, the like button doesn't work for me either and hasn't been since yesterday. InshaAllah (God-willing) the issue is fixed soon on IB.

I'd normally have tried to "like" your post, and I tried, but I don't think it's working even now.

Anyway, thanks, sister, for bringing the matter to the attention of admin and mods. :)

Definitely, I miss the like button.

Jakakallah khayran

:wa:

noraina
09-04-2016, 10:58 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

The like button isn't working for me either, I'm going to have to rep everyone instead.

AabiruSabeel
09-04-2016, 11:32 AM
:salam:

We are currently testing a cache system to make pages load faster. It is currently not configured properly and that is the reason why some of these features are not working temporarily.

format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I'm going to have to rep everyone instead.
Isn't it good this way?

noraina
09-04-2016, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
:salam:

We are currently testing a cache system to make pages load faster. It is currently not configured properly and that is the reason why some of these features are not working temporarily.

Isn't it good this way?
Wa alaykum assalam

It is, I've been repping everyone more now :).

Goes to show there's a hidden benefit in everything.

Akhi_Umar
09-04-2016, 12:08 PM
:sl:

Yeah it ain't working for me either.

I think the best way to counter-act this is to rep me when you like one of my posts.

Umm Abed
09-04-2016, 02:03 PM
People are lazy to rep:hmm:

sister herb
09-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Yep, Like is easier. And when giving the Rep it feels that the post should to be something very special.

noraina
09-04-2016, 07:25 PM
They're working again. :Emoji46:

Umm Abed
09-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Somehow Im unable to press 'like' on your post above, @ibn-Adam , its not working, and yes it was a good thing for a while so people can give reps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!