/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Loud Burping

hisnameiszzz
09-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi all,

This is going to sound really random so please forgive me in advance.

I have a family member who has always been quite poorly. Quite recently, she burps regularly. She does this first thing in the morning and it happens for quite some time. She is currently having a bath and is burping continuously. We are very quiet in this house so we can hear, but it's not loud enough to disturb anyone else in their house. I've noticed this to quite often especially when she is in the bathroom. I am saying burping because that is what it sounds like but it could be something else. She is not being rude or anti social as she is not that kind of person so it is not done on purpose - and no she has not had loads of fizzy pop nor has she eaten burgers or curries or whatever else makes people burp.

I remember reading somewhere a while back that this could be a sign of black magic? Is this correct? Has anyone else suffered from this or know of anyone who has suffered from this?

I would appreciate some advice or some pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
09-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Not sure but give her ginger tea and see of it helps. Boil some fresh ginger in water.

sister herb
09-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Here might be many reason for loud burping, like too loose belly port, some foods like beans, cabbage or broccoli, swallowing air, gastroesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance and many other things. If she feels uncomfortable, she should meet a doctor to make sure what causes it.

I wouldn´t blame black magic too often. ;)

Little_Lion
09-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Has she taken any new medications lately? I have one that gives me terrible gas and I burp quite a bit.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
09-06-2016, 11:11 AM
It is very common issue.oily food may cause such problems.can show a doctor nd do the needful.gastrite tab r harmless.she can live a happy life

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Seek advice from medical professionals.

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Hi all,

This is going to sound really random so please forgive me in advance.

I have a family member who has always been quite poorly. Quite recently, she burps regularly. She does this first thing in the morning and it happens for quite some time. She is currently having a bath and is burping continuously. We are very quiet in this house so we can hear, but it's not loud enough to disturb anyone else in their house. I've noticed this to quite often especially when she is in the bathroom. I am saying burping because that is what it sounds like but it could be something else. She is not being rude or anti social as she is not that kind of person so it is not done on purpose - and no she has not had loads of fizzy pop nor has she eaten burgers or curries or whatever else makes people burp.

I remember reading somewhere a while back that this could be a sign of black magic? Is this correct? Has anyone else suffered from this or know of anyone who has suffered from this?

I would appreciate some advice or some pointers.

Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't rule black magic, evil eye or even jin possession out. I would advice you to do rukiyah on her to check her. I say this because you say she is very poorly and because you are suggesting she burps more often when she is in the bathroom.

Umm Abed
09-06-2016, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mission2succeed
I wouldn't rule black magic, evil eye or even jin possession out. I would advice you to do rukiyah on her to check her. I say this because you say she is very poorly and because you are suggesting she burps more often when she is in the bathroom.
Salam.

Can you say any specific way to go about doing the ruqya, or does she have to contact someone who know how to do this for her?

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Salam.

Can you say any specific way to go about doing the ruqya, or does she have to contact someone who know how to do this for her?
:wa:

Yes sister insha'allah rukiyah is best done by oneself.
The conflicted person needs to read surah falaq and surah naas.
For a complete guided step by step procedure on this matter I recommend he/she watches the video found on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6kwmy4kZo

Umm Abed
09-06-2016, 04:26 PM

:jz: for your reply I hope the brother will find the link useful and it will be of help to them:ia:

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed

:jz: for your reply I hope the brother will find the link useful and it will be of help to them:ia:
Barakallah feek sis Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.