eesa the kiwi
09-05-2016, 06:49 AM
http://www.taleemulislam-radio.com/u...not_be_Sad.pdf

:

this is quite a good read even if you are not feeling blue

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-05-2016, 10:31 AM
That was `Aa'idh al-Qarni's "magnum opus". There is a similar book by Muhammad al-`Areefi called "Enjoy Your Life". Both are good reads.

noraina
09-05-2016, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
That was `Aa'idh al-Qarni's "magnum opus". There is a similar book by Muhammad al-`Areefi called "Enjoy Your Life". Both are good reads.
I have the one by Aa'idh al-Qarni, it's a wonderful book which I've given to so many people. I'm assuming it was originally in Arabic, as I have the English version.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Yes. The Arabic version is "Laa Tahzan" لا تحزن.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xa_xa786
09-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Hi all, i didnt know where to post this but i was feeling little sad and felt this was the best place to post this. Anyways, lately ive been feeling low 1 particular reason because my mum past away a few years back and since ive had all the family responsibilities... Cookin, cleaning etc and also getting my younger sister married. Im just tired of living for other people.. I want my life, i want to live for myself and not worry about my siblings. I feel sad that ive had to do all this because allah took my mum away. I feel like allah is not listening to my prayers. I guess i just need help with having hope.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Never lose hope in Allaah Ta`aalaa. Allaah Ta`aalaa is always listening to your Du`aas. To all of our Du`aas.

This Dunyaa is Daar-ul-Ibtilaa (the land of tests). Perfect happiness without problems only exists in Jannah. Problems will occur. However, by strengthening our Ta`alluq (connection) with Allaah Ta`aalaa, becoming closer to Him, all problems in life seem small and become easy to overcome. Remember also that everything in this Dunyaa will pass. The good times and the bad. The Hukamaa (wise men) used to say:

...لا الحزن دام ولا السرور

"Neither is sadness forever nor is happiness..."

In this Dunyaa, that is. In the Aakhirah, there will be eternal happiness for the Muslims. This time in your life, no matter how difficult it may seem right now, will one day be past. One day all of this will be over. That is guaranteed.

Are you married, sister? If not, it's a good idea to get married. Having a husband who can support and take care of you will make things much easier. Allaah Ta`aalaa has made it such that spouses will find Sakeenah (tranquility; contentment) in each other. All difficulties are much easier to bear if you are married and have someone who will be with you through it.

500yardsoffo
09-07-2016, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Never lose hope in Allaah Ta`aalaa. Allaah Ta`aalaa is always listening to your Du`aas. To all of our Du`aas.

This Dunyaa is Daar-ul-Ibtilaa (the land of tests). Perfect happiness without problems only exists in Jannah. Problems will occur. However, by strengthening our Ta`alluq (connection) with Allaah Ta`aalaa, becoming closer to Him, all problems in life seem small and become easy to overcome. Remember also that everything in this Dunyaa will pass. The good times and the bad. The Hukamaa (wise men) used to say:

...لا الحزن دام ولا السرور

"Neither is sadness forever nor is happiness..."

In this Dunyaa, that is. In the Aakhirah, there will be eternal happiness for the Muslims. This time in your life, no matter how difficult it may seem right now, will one day be past. One day all of this will be over. That is guaranteed.

Are you married, sister? If not, it's a good idea to get married. Having a husband who can support and take care of you will make things much easier. Allaah Ta`aalaa has made it such that spouses will find Sakeenah (tranquility; contentment) in each other. All difficulties are much easier to bear if you are married and have someone who will be with you through it.
New to this forum and bro i must say i'm loving your posts and thinking.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Alhamdulillaah. May Allaah Ta`aalaa make whatever I write a means of benefit both to myself and to others, Aameen.

eesa the kiwi
07-23-2018, 09:30 AM
Bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.