/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I just talked to my cousin for the first time in years!!!!

Mustafa16
09-05-2016, 07:06 PM
I told you guys about my cousin on my dad's side.....she is two years younger than me, I used to be in love with her, and we used to be good friends until two years ago when I told her I was in love with her......and didn't hear from her again....until now....I called my grandmother, and my cousin picked up the phone.....my heart skipped a beat......"could it really be?" I thought to myself.... she gave the phone to my grandmother, who talked so fast, all I could make out was something about my cousin and a neighbor's daughter....I thought it wasn't my cousin I had talked to at first, but then my grandmother gave the phone to her again, and I caught up with my cousin, after two years of estrangement, and when I apologized for telling her I was in love with her when she was so young (she was 13, I was 15) she didn't even remember at first, and then said she forgot all about it.....we chit chatted, and then I talked to my aunt, who I hadn't talked to in 3 years....I gave her my number, and she said she would call me when they got a chance (they don't have a phone, but theyuse my grandmother's phone).........unfortunately, I can not visit turkey this summer, as it is not safe.......and I'm worried my father will not let me marry my cousin because she is....well, my cousin, and he may consider that incest (despite the fact that Islam allows it)......I don't know when it will be safe to visit my family, and I'm worried my grandma and grandpa will die before I can visit them, and my aunts family don't have the money to visit me in America.... :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-05-2016, 07:14 PM
May Allah makes it easy to you to meet your family members soon.

Aaqib
09-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Mashallah thank Allah for this :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.