/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jn 8:18 jn 5:22 One God. TWO witnesses, Jesus and "The Father." (Jesus and God) I'm M

muslim153
09-05-2016, 09:46 PM
esus clearly said he was not the Father.
He said i am one witness the second witness is "the Father."
John 8:17-18
I believe the Quran so i know there's only one God. (One God with no beginning). But in America Christians think Jesus was God. I think they are spiritually dead because they don't believe the Quran. AND CHRISTIANS AND PASTORS PREACH THAT THE QURAN IS EVIL, not from God. HOW HEINOUS! BECAUSE OF THEM, PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THE QURAN, because they believe the pastor. I believe the Quran and Bible.
There's more science and math proving the Quran than there is evidence for the Bible.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim153
09-05-2016, 09:48 PM
First word "Jesus." Last word on title "Muslim." I'm Muslim.

muslim153
09-05-2016, 10:14 PM
I believe in one God, the God Jesus believed in, the God who sent angel Gabriel as a messenger of the Quran.

muslim153
09-05-2016, 10:26 PM
I talked with a Muslim (i was actually trying to preach to him and his family). He mentioned there was science and math in the Quran. (I had never heard that). My pastor told me over and over that the Quran was from satan (i asked questions about it). I believed him because i thought he was God's prophet. God personally showed me that Jesus was not God. (My pastor had been telling me Jesus was God). I was scared to read the Quran because my pastors told me it was satan's word. But i researched and saw the math and science in the Quran and the number 19. I realized the Quran came from God, and I've been earnestly seeking. I'm sad because barely anyone in America believes the Quran. They listen to the pastors lying. They pastors don't know they're lying, but they blaspheme God's holy word, the Quran, and they accidentally blaspheme God. The pastors on t.v. especially blaspheme, saying the God of the Bible is not the God of the Quran. Please see America, please research. Don't believe men, BELIEVE GOD'S MESSENGERS. The Quran indicated Jesus was God's messenger, etc...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslim153
09-05-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm young, in my twenties.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.