/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Angels don't enter any house in which there is an image??

Regrets1
09-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Asalamu Alaikum:

Is it haram to have hard copies of images?? even if they are not hanged on the walls??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Regrets1
09-05-2016, 11:19 PM
I just saw a similar thread to this..il follow that.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 12:40 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Yes, it is Haraam. Malaa'ikah of Rahmah (mercy) don't enter a house wherein there are pictures. Only the Malaa'ikah of `Adhaab (Punishment) do, and Malak-ul-Maut (The angel of death), to carry out their duty.

والله تعالى أعلم

Aaqib
09-06-2016, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

Yes, it is Haraam. Malaa'ikah of Rahmah (mercy) don't enter a house wherein there are pictures. Only the Malaa'ikah of `Adhaab (Punishment) do, and Malak-ul-Maut (The angel of death), to carry out their duty.

والله تعالى أعلم
So a picture of me and my brother young as kids hung up on a glass is haram?

My parents don't want to listen I'm afraid.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Regrets1
09-06-2016, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

والله تعالى أعلم
JazakAllah for answering brother. I always thought its haram only if you hang pics on walls?

Iv got family pictures (few albums, pictures of my late grandparents) what should be done with them? Seems so hard getting rid of them (burning/cutting them):(

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
So a picture of me and my brother young as kids hung up on a glass is haram?

My parents don't want to listen I'm afraid.
It would be better if you gave your parents the following Kitaab to read:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20revised.pdf

Mufti Emraan Vawda explains the issue much better.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.