/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Atheists think religion will come to and end

Reminder
09-06-2016, 05:16 AM
And they are right.

The thing with Atheist is they simply cannot fathom humans back in the day being INTELLIGENT. They have skewered perceptions of how it was. I am not saying I know exactly how it was either... just hear this out:

Atheists think religion is dying, old-fashioned, losing ground (actually, not true in many ways) and will eventually disappear.

What they do not realize, is we have known this for over 2,500 years. They think they are telling us something new...

The Buddha in 600BC (2600 years ago) clearly predicts/prophesies religion dying out.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) also clearly foresaw this. As Muslims we are fully aware, and always have been.

So the real question is who do Atheists think they are teaching something new? They are the only ones who did not know.

Allah (SWT) knows best.

Hope this helps someone.

- - -

Edit: I happen to have been Atheist, before converting a few years ago. Just to put in context. Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kritikvernunft
09-06-2016, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Atheists think religion is dying ...
Given the fact that it is the birth rate of atheists that is collapsing well below the minimum long-term sustainable number of 2.1 births per woman, I wonder if they are not putting things upside down? In fact, the ball is in the court of the atheists to demonstrate that it is possible to reproduce successfully from generation to generation in the context of atheism, and stay above the dreaded 2.1 births per woman. Up till now, they have not done that, and nobody expects them to do that any time soon.

It is obviously the atheists who are going the way of the dinosaurs ...

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Atheists will come to an end. Atheism itself.

There are no atheists in Jahannam. The moment they die, they see the truth and their atheism is forgotten.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.