/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fake PayPal account money Haram or Halal?

HarisK
09-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Salam,

My name is Haris, I am from Pakistan. My brothers and sisters I have one question in my mind and I want to clear it, My question is that:

I am a product seller. I sell products online. When i sell some thing i receive money by PayPal. PayPal is a payment method, all my transaction goes through this fake account. Now the problem is that "I created fake PayPal account". Why? because it is not available in my country "Pakistan". So I make fake PayPal account.

Now my question is that, when I make money through this account then the money which i make is haram for me or halal for me? I stopped working online because I have this question in my mind. Can you tell me that this money is "Haram or Halal" for me?

Thank you very much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

There is no fake PayPal account. However, there are PayPal accounts that created with fake identities of the account holder, like your account. But it does not affect the money. If the money is from halal source, the money still halal.

HarisK
09-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Thank you brother. :statisfie

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-07-2016, 01:09 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is permissible, In Shaa Allaah.
والله تعالى أعلم

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HarisK
09-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Insha Allah! Thanks for the answer brother. :statisfie

mission2succeed
09-07-2016, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HarisK
Salam,

My name is Haris, I am from Pakistan. My brothers and sisters I have one question in my mind and I want to clear it, My question is that:

I am a product seller. I sell products online. When i sell some thing i receive money by PayPal. PayPal is a payment method, all my transaction goes through this fake account. Now the problem is that "I created fake PayPal account". Why? because it is not available in my country "Pakistan". So I make fake PayPal account.

Now my question is that, when I make money through this account then the money which i make is haram for me or halal for me? I stopped working online because I have this question in my mind. Can you tell me that this money is "Haram or Halal" for me?

Thank you very much.
I can truly understand why you have chosen to receive your payments through paypal as I'm a seller too and it certainly is the safest option for receiving payments.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-07-2016, 03:59 PM
I use PayPal as well. And Payoneer. I applied for a Payoneer card and received it just about a month ago.

LaSorcia
09-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Careful though. I had a friend who did something similar because he lived in a country without Paypal. Somehow, Paypal found out that he was not living in the USA and shut his account. I think he also lost some money that was in his account due to it.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-07-2016, 04:02 PM
PayPal is available for most countries in the world:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

Pakistan is one of the few countries that doesn't allow it. Does anyone know why that is?

ardianto
09-07-2016, 04:08 PM
My PayPal account got "limited" because I received money on the first day. Luckily my identity is not fake. So the limit opened after I sent photo of my ID card and saving book.

But it would become a problem if the account created with fake identity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.