/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam iman ihsan 81

asifwithu
09-09-2016, 05:33 AM
"Bismil Laa-hir.Rahmaa-nir-Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

Awliya allah
Signs of awliya allah/friend of allah
1. They are People of haqiqat e iman (NO NAFS/I)
2. What ever they do they do it for pleasure of allah .
3. Zikr of awliya allah is zikr of allah and zikr of allah reaches to Awliya allah (meaning you will not understand allah unless you understand awliya allah).
4. No nafs when dealing with people and No MYSELF/I when seeking allah.
5. when you see them -allah is remembered .
6. when they speak/kalam -they will give you hikmat e deen (wisdom of deen)
7. their actions/amal -will show ahkirat.
8. they don’t like to be recognized/name and fame
9.they have living hearts (filled with haqiqate iman and free from duniya/worldly things)
11.awliya allah are most knowledgeable and well mannered/adab (sharia+tariqat+haqiqat)
12. their nafs which is free from I/worldly things/ sinning will be rewarded with mushahada of alam e malakut and jabarut
13. they live for allah -they want allah from allah (nothing else) .
14. wilayat is blessings from allah rewarded for those 1.guiding others towards good deeds + qalb e saleem + sakhi (generousity)+ concerning good for entire ummah.
15. No nafs when dealing with people and No MYSELF/I when seeking allah.
Waliyat is not proclaimed whereas nabuwat is proclaimed.
Awliya allah don’t like to be recognized/name and fame in form of wealth ,knowledge ,personality, hardwork,spirituality ,ibadat etc etc .(Prestige/show off/riya itself is minor shirk - Tauheed/oneness and shirk /partnership are opposite to each other . Name and Fame/shuharat is opposite to iklas/sincerity (ihsan=sidq+iklas). Iklas /sincerity is hidden .Hikmat/marifat is gained when you leave I/myself from heart.
allah loves only those who keep him in there hearts not the world in their heart.
Living hearts are free from wordly things and dead hearts are filled with worldly things .
Taqwa(avoding sins) +no nafs +no worldly things+ iklas =those nafs start seeing secrets of aalam e malakut(angel) and aalam e jabarut(celestial )
Best company is that of awliya allah /people of marifa /people of ihsan /people of tariqat which will help in ahkirat .
Nafs/lower sprit is lower self and ruh/soul is higher self .
Haqiqat helps in purification of ruh and its secrets .
If allah plans good for someone (basic faraiz must be fulfilled)
1.gives understanding of deen
2.gives mohabbate e rasool
3.angels will ask forgiveness
4.reward will be multiplied (others follow)
5.gives love of awliya
6. loss of wealth and health wipes away sins
Ishq e rasool = ishaq e ilahi (on the day of judgement people will with those whom they loved the most)
Do ibadat with love meaning follow sunnah.
First be regular to faraiz then nafil or optional (anything not only salah/namaz) make he/she his wali/friend. If allah becomes friend of such a person , allah will reward him and also others because of him. allah starts protecting him from sins (especially sense organs). allah makes his creation(both in skies and earth) to love his wali and also allah declares war on those people who are enemy of that wali(friend of allah).allah selects such hearts which are worthy of that wali’s love so,fortunate people are those to whom allah has selected them for love of awliya. Awliya allah don’t fear about future nor show sadness about past. What ever they do they do it for the pleasure and love of allah(no nafs)
Arif/Haqiqate iman = heart is free from world +opposing/islah e nafs + zuhd/seclusion + controlling senses
When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)
Make sure you forward this to others .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.