/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam iman ihsan 82

asifwithu
09-09-2016, 05:34 AM
"Bismil Laa-hir.Rahmaa-nir-Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

SALIK/SPIRITUAL TRAVELLER
Zuhd=rahbat/seclusion of the heart from worldly things and focusing of the heart towards ahkirat.
The more you use worldly things more your answerable to allah.
If you use haraam you will punished And if you use halaal you will be accountable.
Keep you heart away from the world and connect your heart with allah =rahbat
Zuhd and sabr(to stop) = deeds are rewarded 2 times (1.for going away from duniya 2.give importance to ahkirat ).
Reward here and hereafter if you give importance to ahkirat than to duniya (for any deed)
Because what is with allah is better and everlasting .allah has praised people who give importance to ahkirat
Don’t feel bad/sarrow about losing anything and don’t be very happy if you gain anything =zuhd
Heart must be free from profit and loss of this world =zuhd(zahid)
don’t be sad if you don’t have anything and if you have something in excess give it to others =zuhd
Mureed /saalik(seeker) –one who makes irada/intention in the heart to seek allah alone.
al jue/hunger – not to please nafs ( don’t make nafs to enjoy from its desires )
use the world as nesseciety but don’t love the world.
Al jue --- donot please your nafs
Zuhd- don’t keep world in your heart
Tawadu-Think others are better than you
If elder – he has more rewarding deeds
If younger –he has less sins than you
If same age –he is having more rewardings deeds and less sins
Always fear losing iman
Adopt - mujahida ,nawafil (xtra efforts)
Don’t enjoy comfort .
think your present before allah 24/7 or think allah is watching 24/7

No one will go to jannah with amal its allah’s fazal that takes you to jannah.
Fazal gives jannah and Amal gives grades in jannah
Amal are governed with law so either there will be jaza /saza(ie reward or punishment)
Amal/deeds are governed with justice/adl
Adl/justice is islam and fazal is ihsan
Fazal= is not governed with law its wish of allah
–allah shows hidayat/istijabat
Allah either selects(chosen) or gives guidance (guided)
Selection is allah’s wish and guidance /inabat is irada/will of servant to gain allah’s nearness.
Islam –iman-taqwa-ihsan
Allah’s sohbat/companionship is gained with taqwa and ihsan
Alhusna +zyada is for those who have =more iman + taqwa +amaal
Jannah= iman + amaal
Jannah =fazl e ilahi
Ibadat /kafiyat should be as if your seeing allah or maintaing a status/hal that allah is watching me
Kafiyat = tasawur /thinking or concentrating
24/7 keep tasawur/think about allah asif your watching him or he is watching you.
When allah loves a person he makes the entire creation to love that person (but in case of humans allah selects the hearts for that mohsins love ie why we love awliya allah)
When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)
Make sure you forward this to others .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.