/* */

PDA

View Full Version : YouTube partner account with fake information haram or halal

HarisK
09-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Salam,

My name is Haris, I have one question, my question is that:

Everyone knows that YouTube is a big video website where millions or more people visit daily. YouTube is also providing "YouTube Partner Program" which is available in few countries.

This program is not available in my country. I visit YouTube and I watched a tutorial on "How to enable monetizing in your country". In tutorial they changed their country to United States and monetizing is then available.

So it is also kind of lie to a website. Now if i do the same thing with my account i mean to say that "I change my country" which is lie. Money which I make from this account will be haram for me or halal for me?

Please provide me answer. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam, Haris.

Fake address like this does not touches to the source of income. So the money that you get is halal.

Different that if you cheat that relate to the source of income like using proxy and click the ad in your own video. In cheating like this the money become haram.

HarisK
09-11-2016, 09:02 AM
Thanks ardianto :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.