/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound romantic to you?

Mustafa16
09-11-2016, 08:18 PM
I was good friends with a girl who is now 17, from when I was 5 to when I was 8, and she was my first crush..... when I was 8 I moved...I saw her a few more times until I was 10, but then stopped talking to her because I stopped seeing her and because later we started puberty and she wasn't allowed to talk to boys.....(but I did she her photos online, so I know that she is still beautiful) I tried sending her a letter in the mail, but it turns out I had sent it to the wrong address, and couldn't find her new one, and so I tried talking to her over the phone but her dad wouldn't let her (keep in mind I was going to alternative school at this time, where there was only one girl who was a kaafirah and who I didn't like, and my crush's dad was an imam) I dream of marrying her after I get my bachelor's degree and a well paying job, by first getting her wali's permission, then talking to her over skype, and then if we like each other and and she still has good piety and character, she moves to my city and we get married.....and I often have dreams about her, and I often cuddle with my pillow and pretend it's her........and talk to it as an imaginary friend......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-11-2016, 08:26 PM
...?

Serinity
09-11-2016, 08:29 PM
:salam:

Confused........ you want to marry a kafiraah? A kafiraah may have character, but someone who doesn't believe in the Oneness of Allah / Tawheed and Al-Islam, can never be pious, aslong as she is in that state.

Edit: I am more confused now. Is she Muslim?

Allahu alam.

Mustafa16
09-11-2016, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

Confused........ you want to marry a kafiraah? A kafiraah may have character, but someone who doesn't believe in the Oneness of Allah / Tawheed and Al-Islam, can never be pious, aslong as she is in that state.

Allahu alam.
no, I'm saying in my alternative High school there was only one girl, and that was a kafirah, but in the mean time I didn't like her, I liked my childhood friend, who was a Muslimah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Don't cuddle with pillows.

Train more. Maybe get into weightlifting (strong man weightlifting is good). Spend more time doing productive things.

It's like this:

If you don't fill your time up with good, Shaytaan will fill it up with evil. If you don't fill your mind up with good, Shaytaan will fill it up with evil.

Mustafa16
09-11-2016, 09:02 PM

Allahu alam.
brother how did you come to that conclusion? all I was saying was there was nobody in my school who I could admire because there was only one girl and I didn't like her, partly because she was a kaafirah, I just didnt like her, and because I liked my childhood friend (a Muslim girl)

*patient-light*
09-11-2016, 09:40 PM
May Allah give you what is best .Focus on yourself first and never ever fall in love before marriage because once you do its very difficult to turn away. You do not want to fall into that sin . Stay far away from this.

jabeady
09-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I get the bit about the one girl in your school not being the one you grew up with. Even so, I'm losing count; isn't this your third crush this week? Jeez, guy, take a cold shower!

aamirsaab
09-11-2016, 09:44 PM
No it doesn't sound romantic, it sounds creepy. You need a hobby, like gym or martial arts, sports etc.

ReboundMuslimah
09-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Oh God here we go again!

Reminder
09-11-2016, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jabeady
I get the bit about the one girl in your school not being the one you grew up with. Even so, I'm losing count; isn't this your third crush this week? Jeez, guy, take a cold shower!
Jeez = shortform slang for Jesus (pbuh)

Aren't you Atheist?

Aaqib
09-11-2016, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder

Aren't you Atheist?
Wat.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/jeez

jabeady
09-11-2016, 11:39 PM

Aren't you Atheist?
OMG, you're right! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

greenhill
09-12-2016, 05:37 AM
It does not sound romantic.... it sounds like a normal healthy young boy infatuated with a girl. It happens. But know that you are still way too young to fully understand your raging hormones and it effects on your emotions.

:peace:

*charisma*
09-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bro Mustafa16 has a type of autism, so it might explain his infatuation and strong focus on each of these girls, oh and he's a boy lol.

To be honest bro, you're only infatuated with the idea of being with a girl, and it seems to be any girl at that. Focus your energy on something that will benefit you NOW. Daydreaming will not get you far and no girl you're interested in will be ready to get married or will be guaranteed to be married to you. Also you're going from one girl to the next, I don't think any girl would like to be the object of your affection knowing that she can be totally forgotten about when the next girl comes along loool.

"OMG" look you did it again :D you silly atheist you.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
oh and he's a boy lol.
Boys will be boys.

So long as a boy isn't interested in "boys", all is well.

Reminder
09-12-2016, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
It literally says under the definition:

1920-25, Americanism; euphemistic shortening of Jesus

Reading comprehension... :facepalm:

Ah, you've been called out on this before? Can't really tell based on your reply. You know what they say, sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 01:56 PM

Ah, you've been called out on this before? Can't really tell based on your reply. You know what they say, sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet.
[emoji1]

My native language is English, and my native culture is North American. I see no reason to edit or censor my life-long vocabulary to suit someone else's idea of how I should express myself. For that matter, I have been known to cross myself in both the Roman and Eastern manner (I've never belonged to either religion), as well as curse in both French and German(I've never been to either country, unless you count Quebec). I'm even circumcised, although no one asked my opinion ahead of time.

BTW, here's one from New England: "Jeesum Crow!" I learned that one while living in Vermont; do I have to stop saying it because I now live in Michigan?

ardianto
09-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Come on guys, Mustafa post this thread in halal fun section which is humor section. So, do not ruin this thread with serious debate. Okay?.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Come on guys, Mustafa post this thread in halal fun section which is humor section. So, do not ruin this thread with serious debate. Okay?.
Well slap me with dry spaghetti if you ain't right. Sacre Bleu!

;)

Serinity
09-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Well slap me with dry spaghetti if you ain't right. Sacre Bleu!

;)
That wont work. The Spaghetti will break. Unless you want to be plastered with spaghetti.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Mustafa16 is now 17, isn't he? He should be Mustafa17.

ardianto
09-12-2016, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
How about Mustafa16+1?

500yardsoffo
09-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Don't cuddle with pillows.

Train more. Maybe get into weightlifting (strong man weightlifting is good). Spend more time doing productive things.

It's like this:

If you don't fill your time up with good, Shaytaan will fill it up with evil. If you don't fill your mind up with good, Shaytaan will fill it up with evil.
Bro What are those good activities you fill your time with?

Love_Sahabah
09-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Cuddling with pillow is so wrong bro. Just wait, fast a lot, and insha Allah u marry her.

Love_Sahabah
09-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Be patient and Allah swt will help u.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 05:46 PM

Go for martial arts, or something. Release your inner energy in kicks and channel all your strength and energies into a burning kick and fist. Convert the energies you feel and release them in a powerful kick and punches.

In shaa' Allah you will feel better than being in this infatuation.

sister herb
09-12-2016, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Love_Sahabah
Cuddling with pillow is so wrong bro. Just wait, fast a lot, and insha Allah u marry her.
Or someone else...

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 500yardsoffo
There are a number of beneficial activities a 17 year old youngster like him can do, such as:

1) Try to do Hifz, In Shaa Allaah.

2) Study the Deen. Read the history of Islaam. Study the Seerah (biography) of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Study the lives of the Sahaabah. Kitaabs like "Hayaat-us-Sahaabah" are very good for this purpose. Read the English translation of the Qur'aan. Listen to Deeni lectures on YouTube (there are lecture series by some very great `Ulamaa like Shaykh Ahmad Jibreel, etc.).

3) Train. Do calisthenics or weightlifting. Learn horse-riding and archery. Get some firearm training. Learn martial arts (if possible). Islaam places a great deal of emphasis on and attaches great importance to becoming physically strong and fit. A strong Mu'min is more beloved to Allaah Ta`aalaa than a weak Mu'min. Go to the gym if you want. Spend time there working out everyday.

4) Find some permissible and beneficial hobbies.

5) Spend time with good friends who take you closer to Allaah Ta`aalaa rather than further away.

6) Perform more `Ibaadah. Read more Qur'aan. Make more Dhikr. Try to make 1,000 Durood a day.

7) Get involved with some Muslim charity organisations in your area. In SA, for example, you have organisations like Al-Fidaa, SANZAF, Gift of the Givers, etc. You can do volunteer work for these organisations. There's more Thawaab in it than you can imagine.

These are just a few examples. Basically, do things which will benefit you in the Aakhirah or at least in the Dunyaa (preferably in both). The more time you spend in useful/beneficial activities the less time you'll have for bad things. It's very simple.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 06:47 PM

Am I right in saying that physical health (being fit, strong, etc.), mental health, and psychological health all have an impact on your Imaan, and your performance to excel in deen.

Someone who takes care of his physical health and mental health, will be more successful than the one who doesn't train these aspects. Our body, mind, etc. are not excluded when it comes to Islam. All are important in having a good healthy relationship with Allah.

Am I right? To assume that our body, mind, etc. Has NO impact on Imaan, and thinking clearly, and being capable to achieve and attain new heights of knowledge, is ignorance. It does have an impact.

Eating healthy, being fit, and training one's mind, is what makes a Muslim stronger. And it helps in acts of worship and one is stronger in resisting waswass, temptations of this world, be it women or wealth, In shaa' Allah.

we have been given something far more valuable than this world - Imaan, and we have all been blessed with health and time. Sadly people tend to only notice when they lose these things.

Which reminds me of a hadith. Where the Prophet :saw: said along the lines of: to take advantage of your youth before oldage, time before you become busy, health before you fall sick, take advantage of life before death.

In shaa' Allah some can find the hadith.
And Allah :swt: knows best.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Marry a pillow? That's just silly.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:01 PM
There are a number of beneficial activities a 17 year old youngster like him can do, such as:

1) Try to do Hifz, In Shaa Allaah.

2) Study the Deen. Read the history of Islaam. Study the Seerah (biography) of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Study the lives of the Sahaabah. Kitaabs like "Hayaat-us-Sahaabah" are very good for this purpose. Read the English translation of the Qur'aan. Listen to Deeni lectures on YouTube (there are lecture series by some very great `Ulamaa like Shaykh Ahmad Jibreel, etc.).

3) Train. Do calisthenics or weightlifting. Learn horse-riding and archery. Get some firearm training. Learn martial arts (if possible). Islaam places a great deal of emphasis on and attaches great importance to becoming physically strong and fit. A strong Mu'min is more beloved to Allaah Ta`aalaa than a weak Mu'min. Go to the gym if you want. Spend time there working out everyday.

4) Find some permissible and beneficial hobbies.

5) Spend time with good friends who take you closer to Allaah Ta`aalaa rather than further away.

6) Perform more `Ibaadah. Read more Qur'aan. Make more Dhikr. Try to make 1,000 Durood a day.

7) Get involved with some Muslim charity organisations in your area. In SA, for example, you have organisations like Al-Fidaa, SANZAF, Gift of the Givers, etc. You can do volunteer work for these organisations. There's more Thawaab in it than you can imagine.

These are just a few examples. Basically, do things which will benefit you in the Aakhirah or at least in the Dunyaa (preferably in both). The more time you spend in useful/beneficial activities the less time you'll have for bad things. It's very simple.
I still think a cold shower would work best.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 07:01 PM
he meant the girl. Not the pillow. lol.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:04 PM
There's a lot to be said for pillows.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 07:25 PM
There's a lot to be said for pillows.
A pillow is a pillow. Nothing much to it. It helps me sleep at night somewhat. I think.

Search
09-12-2016, 07:34 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Lol. For all of y'all saying that cuddling with a pillow is creepy or silly or whatnot, hey, haven't you ever done anything like it? :/

For example, when I was a teenager, I would dance with the closet door and pretend it's a wonderful guy who's swept me off my feet. And that's just one of the lesser embarrassing things I have pretended in my teens. :facepalm:

I kind of see him cuddling the pillow as a kind of cute thing.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:34 PM
A pillow is a pillow. Nothing much to it. It helps me sleep at night somewhat. I think.
My pillow is a friend. It's warm and cuddly. It doesn't judge me. It offers unconditional support. In extreme circumstances it can be both a weapon and a comfort.

"Nothing much to it"? Tosh! Tosh, I say! The pillow is a noble object, one that you plainly neither appreciate nor deserve. For shame!

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 07:35 PM
I still think a cold shower would work best.
Cold showers don't work for everyone. On some people it has no effect whatsoever.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Cold showers don't work for everyone. On some people it has no effect whatsoever.
Depends on where you aim the water.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Depends on where you aim the water.
No matter where the water is aimed. Won't affect it.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

For example, when I was a teenager, I would dance with the closet door and pretend it's a wonderful guy who's swept me off my feet.
I'm beginning to worry about you.
And that's just one of the lesser embarrassing things I have pretended in my teens.
TMI

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Sleeping on the ground is better than sleeping on beds with pillows. It's better for your back, too.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 07:42 PM
My pillow is a friend. It's warm and cuddly. It doesn't judge me. It offers unconditional support. In extreme circumstances it can be both a weapon and a comfort.

"Nothing much to it"? Tosh! Tosh, I say! The pillow is a noble object, one that you plainly neither appreciate nor deserve. For shame!
I don't tend to use too much time on things that will perish anyway. I mean, pillows are such a hassle I sleep without pillows.. They hurt my neck. I sleep on my madress and use the whole madress as a huge pillow!

Search
09-12-2016, 07:43 PM

Haha. Worry not, my friend. I have grown out of such pretense.

And hey, don't be pretending that y'all haven't some embarrassing things yourself as a teenager. *Blows raspberries*

I'm beginning to worry about you.
TMI

jabeady
I don't tend to use too much time on things that will perish anyway. I mean, pillows are such a hassle I sleep without pillows.. They hurt my neck. I sleep on my madress and use the whole madress as a huge pillow!
Where do you put your bum?

Love_Sahabah

Dont be harsh on him

Serinity
09-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Where do you put your bum?
my whole body is on a madress. I use pillows for my spine.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Sleeping on the ground is better than sleeping on beds with pillows. It's better for your back, too.
South Africa, huh? Don't you have things that can rip you to pieces while you sleep on the ground? I'd rather have a sore back.

Search
09-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Dont be harsh on him
Lol. He's not being harsh; he's funning him. :D

Don't take it so literal, my fellow friends.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 07:48 PM
What about snakes....... If they come and surround your body while asleep............ Snakes in the grave ain't a good thing. may Allah :swt: protect us.

BTW, my mom said to not sleep straight, as it is not ok to imitate the dead, is this true?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 07:49 PM
South Africa, huh? Don't you have things that can rip you to pieces while you sleep on the ground? I'd rather have a sore back.
We do. It's what makes things so nice.

For people who don't know:

South Africa was the "Guantanamo Bay" of 300+ years ago. If you were living in other countries and did stuff the governments didn't like, they'd get a hold of you and throw you all the way into SA. "The southern most tip of the dark continent." They thought that if they throw you there, no one's ever going to hear from you again, first of all, and secondly you yourself won't survive for long.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:55 PM
We do. It's what makes things so nice.

For people who don't know:

South Africa was the "Guantanamo Bay" of 300+ years ago. If you were living in other countries and did stuff the governments didn't like, they'd get a hold of you and throw you all the way into SA. "The southern most tip of the dark continent." They thought that if they throw you there, no one's ever going to hear from you again, first of all, and secondly you yourself won't survive for long.
Sounds more like south Chicago than Guantanamo.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:58 PM

Haha. Worry not, my friend. I have grown out of such pretense.

And hey, don't be pretending that y'all haven't some embarrassing things yourself as a teenager. *Blows raspberries*
Well, there was that unfortunate incident with a cheese wheel, but let's not get into that.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 07:59 PM
my whole body is on a madress. I use pillows for my spine.
Well, OK. Just don't forget which is which.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't mind snakes in my grave. The snakes I would worry about are the ones that put you in the grave.

Search
09-12-2016, 08:06 PM

Well, there was that unfortunate incident with a cheese wheel, but let's not get into that.
That sounds like we have a story right here. I like stories, especially good and interesting stories.

Why not get into that.

Serinity
09-12-2016, 08:19 PM

That sounds like we have a story right here. I like stories, especially good and interesting stories.

Why not get into that.

well, Cheese wheels remind me of Tom and Jerry. That series have some distorted ideas of the Hereafter. AFAIK.

Jerry loves cheese. Idk what their names mean tho. In shaa' Allah not shirky ones............

Allahu alam.

jabeady
09-12-2016, 08:50 PM

Why not get into that.
Would you like me to start before or after I filled my navel?

Scimitar
09-12-2016, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I was good friends with a girl who is now 17, from when I was 5 to when I was 8, and she was my first crush..... when I was 8 I moved...I saw her a few more times until I was 10, but then stopped talking to her because I stopped seeing her and because later we started puberty and she wasn't allowed to talk to boys.....(but I did she her photos online, so I know that she is still beautiful) I tried sending her a letter in the mail, but it turns out I had sent it to the wrong address, and couldn't find her new one, and so I tried talking to her over the phone but her dad wouldn't let her (keep in mind I was going to alternative school at this time, where there was only one girl who was a kaafirah and who I didn't like, and my crush's dad was an imam) I dream of marrying her after I get my bachelor's degree and a well paying job, by first getting her wali's permission, then talking to her over skype, and then if we like each other and and she still has good piety and character, she moves to my city and we get married.....and I often have dreams about her, and I often cuddle with my pillow and pretend it's her........and talk to it as an imaginary friend......
whoa, you talk to the pillow? cute :D naat, seriously tho - rep coming for sharing that, very insightful personal pet-foolery with us.

And yes - it's romantic, except only you know what you are doing - she doesn't. Call it "romantic fantasy", with a "plan".. yeah, call it that.

Not quite sure if its better than cheesecake though.

Scimi

jabeady
09-12-2016, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Scimi
Strawberry cheesecake?

Scimitar
09-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Strawberry cheesecake?
It's not apple pie mate :D

Scimi

Search
09-12-2016, 09:09 PM

Would you like me to start before or after I filled my navel?
Ahaha. :D

Nah, the image has me grinning already.

Very imaginative. Credit where credit's due. ;)

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Sounds more like south Chicago than Guantanamo.
All of those known as the "Cape Malays" were taken to SA as slaves from places like Malaysia, Indonesia, Madagascar, and even India. South Africa was basically where all the slaves were taken. Or rather, where people were brought to be made into slaves. That plan failed spectacularly, though.

Scimitar
09-12-2016, 09:25 PM

i want dominoes.

Aaqib
09-12-2016, 09:36 PM

Well that's back in the 1920s, it's common sense to know "Jeez!" is just an expression.

Do you see anyone saying "Jeez (pbuh) will be coming back to the dunya, only Allah knows when he will kill Dajjal"?

Mustafa16
09-12-2016, 09:39 PM
whoa, you talk to the pillow? cute :D naat, seriously tho - rep coming for sharing that, very insightful personal pet-foolery with us.

And yes - it's romantic, except only you know what you are doing - she doesn't. Call it "romantic fantasy", with a "plan".. yeah, call it that.

Scimi
what's with this talk about cheesecake??? I don't get it....and yes, only I know what I'm doing.....if only I could read minds......if only I could at least ask her.....she could hate my guts for all I know!!!!! :) or not even know I exist....which is the more likely scenario.... :) Several months ago, I had a girl's brother ask her if she liked me....he later came back saying she didn't, and told me online....but he could have been lying.....why do we have to beat around the bush!!!!!!!!

Mustafa16
09-12-2016, 09:41 PM

Lol. He's not being harsh; he's funning him. :D

Don't take it so literal, my fellow friends.

Lol, yes, I know he's joking.... :) :)

Mustafa16
09-12-2016, 09:44 PM
don't know how to change my profile name, and I don't want to change every year.....too lazy.... or just want 16 to be remembered as the age at which I joined.. :)

Mustafa16
09-12-2016, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 500yardsoffo
I still am in special education, so I get two five minute walks every school period with my paraprofessional....I also do research on the internet, walk around and think at home, try in vain to come up with my ideology, and do zikr occasionally, and also watch the Andy Griffith Show, and SpongeBob.......so yeah, not a whole lot....ima need more hobbies....

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 10:03 PM
don't know how to change my profile name, and I don't want to change every year.....too lazy.... or just want 16 to be remembered as the age at which I joined.. :)
You could change your name to "Mustie".

jabeady
09-12-2016, 10:16 PM
You could change your name to "Mustie".
And just like that, we're back to where he needs a shower.

mus·ty
ˈməstē/Submit
adjective
having a stale, moldy, or damp smell.
"a dark musty library filled with old books"
synonyms:moldy, stale, fusty, damp, dank, mildewy, smelly, stuffy, airless, unventilated; informalfunky
"the room smelled musty"

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-12-2016, 10:21 PM
No, "Mustie" isn't pronounced like "Musty". The "u" in "Mustie" is pronounced like the "u" in "pull" and "push".

mission2succeed
09-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Boys will be boys.

So long as a boy isn't interested in "boys", all is well.
LOL!

Reminder
09-12-2016, 11:01 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Well that's back in the 1920s, it's common sense to know "Jeez!" is just an expression.

Do you see anyone saying "Jeez (pbuh) will be coming back to the dunya, only Allah knows when he will kill Dajjal"?
It originated in America sometime between 1920-1925, and is still used today.

Since you couldn't grasp it the first 2 times, I don't expect you to this time either.

Furthermore:

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

mission2succeed
09-12-2016, 11:04 PM
You know what you seem to be going around in circles and if I'm honest your posts are getting boring and off topic. You should be ashamed of yourself because you are openly declaring your wrong doings in front of everyone. Life is very serious and the most important matter should be deen and you going out and seeking it not girls. Spending your time on such inappropriate matters is just wasting your time and ours and it is taking you further away from your creator. You need to not ignore the good advice everyone is giving you as this matter is not a joke. You need to build a strong relation with your creator and spend your time in worship instead of indulging in haraam thoughts. I suggest when you turn 18 get your parents to find you a practicing sister and get married as I can't see you lasting much longer.

Little_Lion
09-13-2016, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mission2succeed
You know what you seem to be going around in circles and if I'm honest your posts are getting boring and off topic. You should be ashamed of yourself because you are openly declaring your wrong doings in front of everyone. Life is very serious and the most important matter should be deen and you going out and seeking it not girls. Spending your time on such inappropriate matters is just wasting your time and ours and it is taking you further away from your creator. You need to not ignore the good advice everyone is giving you as this matter is not a joke. You need to build a strong relation with your creator and spend your time in worship instead of indulging in haraam thoughts. I suggest when you turn 18 get your parents to find you a practicing sister and get married as I can't see you lasting much longer.
Our good brother Mustafa is on the autism spectrum and as such, is prone to becoming fascinated or latched on to one thing or another that can change from day to day. To our brother, this is all quite serious. We give him some very kind ribbing because we love him as a brother, but we do also understand his special situation. We always give our best advice but that need for advice will change frequently. Insha'Allah he can use it in the future.

You are much cared for here, Mustafa!

Mustafa16
09-13-2016, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
Our good brother Mustafa is on the autism spectrum and as such, is prone to becoming fascinated or latched on to one thing or another that can change from day to day. To our brother, this is all quite serious. We give him some very kind ribbing because we love him as a brother, but we do also understand his special situation. We always give our best advice but that need for advice will change frequently. Insha'Allah he can use it in the future.

You are much cared for here, Mustafa!
thank you :)

jabeady
09-13-2016, 02:16 AM
Since you couldn't grasp it the first 2 times, I don't expect you to this time either.
Jeez, guy, lighten up. Everybody here is having fun but you.

Reminder
09-13-2016, 02:56 AM
Jeez, guy, lighten up. Everybody here is having fun but you.
Despite your attempt to annoy, I stand by my prior reply!

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

jabeady
09-13-2016, 05:30 AM
That is a strange passage for you to quote, since you seem to be the only one here without a sense of humor. Let it go; allow yourself to have a little fun.

Reminder
09-13-2016, 07:13 AM
That is a strange passage for you to quote, since you seem to be the only one here without a sense of humor. Let it go; allow yourself to have a little fun.
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he is in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

Aaqib
09-13-2016, 11:03 AM
It originated in America sometime between 1920-1925, and is still used today.

Furthermore:

And I don't expect you to grasp the fact that Jeez is simply an expression.

Anyways, pointless fights are pointless.

Salam

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-13-2016, 12:09 PM
I still say he should change his username to "Mustie".

jabeady
09-13-2016, 03:12 PM
And I still say that brings us back to him needing a shower. ;)

Actually, if he had a bunch of close male friends in America, they probably would call him Musty. The skinny guy would be called Slim, the short one would be called Shorty, the smart one might get named Einstein.

jabeady
09-13-2016, 03:14 PM
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he is in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]
What does he say about people who don't know the difference between an argument and humor?

Maybe it's a cultural thing? OTOH, thinking about it, it may just be the way you interpret things.

sister herb
09-13-2016, 04:10 PM

i want dominoes.
Is this an option for cuddling the pillow or dancing with the closet door? If yes, I want dominoes too.

Serinity
09-13-2016, 04:18 PM

Given the context, I'd say cudling a pillow imagining it is your crush is wrong. Can lead to mental Zina / fornication.

Allahu alam.

jabeady
09-13-2016, 04:54 PM

Given the context, I'd say cudling a pillow imagining it is your crush is wrong. Can lead to mental Zina / fornication.

Allahu alam.
Now, I see a difference between fantasy and reality. Fantasy is perfectly fine, so long as it does not become reality. I suppose you would argue that a person should seek refuge or councel in God to suppress fantasy, but suppressing fantasies can be more dangerous than having them:

A popular saying here has it that "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." If you know anything about the recent and ongoing sex scandals in the Catholic church, you'll understand why this saying has been changed to "Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers." (My apologies to anyone who has trouble with this because English is a second language).

My point: Fantasies are meant to be a way to relieve emotional pressure. If you shut off this internal "pressure valve," the emotions will probably spill out into the real world.

Serinity
09-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Now, I see a difference between fantasy and reality. Fantasy is perfectly fine, so long as it does not become reality. I suppose you would argue that a person should seek refuge or councel in God to suppress fantasy, but suppressing fantasies can be more dangerous than having them:

A popular saying here has it that "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." If you know anything about the recent and ongoing sex scandals in the Catholic church, you'll understand why this saying has been changed to "Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers." (My apologies to anyone who has trouble with this because English is a second language).

My point: Fantasies are meant to be a way to relieve emotional pressure. If you shut off this internal "pressure valve," the emotions will probably spill out into the real world.
In Islam, afaik, fantasising about sex is haram.

If supressed they usually end up in dreams.

In Islam one should either marry or fast. Besides intercourse, one may also need emotional stuff.

I suppress them, and I am fine. They do not spill off in the real world to me. I do admit I have sometimes uncontrollable "jits" but that is only when I am half conscious. Otherwise I am good at suppressing. :D

I disagree, the more you focus on it, the bigger it becomes. Seriously, society has made marrying an achievement.

One can just stop focusing on one's desire and stuff.

Islam discourages being celibate. On the other hand, it encourages marrying ASAP, and have ones desires released in a halal (permissible) way. AFAIK.

Allahu alam.

noraina
09-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Who knew cuddling a pillow could have so many connotations?

Nothing is what it seems anymore, lol.

noraina
09-13-2016, 05:12 PM
On a serious note, then even fantasizing or imagining would be wrong, in my opinion it can be as unhealthy as actually committing the act.

Islam is an entire way of living (as you've heard, I'm sure) and covers all spheres of life, so whatever you do, whether in private or public, alone or not, should be done in accordance with the commands of Allah swt, because He sees everything.

As brother Serinity said, marriage or fasting is recommended.

Serinity
09-13-2016, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
On a serious note, then even fantasizing or imagining would be wrong, in my opinion it can be as unhealthy as actually committing the act.

Islam is an entire way of living (as you've heard, I'm sure) and covers all spheres of life, so whatever you do, whether in private or public, alone or not, should be done in accordance with the commands of Allah swt, because He sees everything.

As brother Serinity said, marriage or fasting is recommended.
Islam forbids all means that may lead to Zina, and all other evils.

So imagining your pillow being your crush is a gate to evil.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

jabeady
09-13-2016, 05:40 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree.

For me, though, I can only fantasize about something for so long, then I get bored with it. My current vice is model trains.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-13-2016, 09:31 PM
Fantasising isn't permissible. Moreover, fantasising - rather than preventing evil - actually causes it. Take a guy who fantasises about little children, for example. How long till it becomes more than just a fantasy? How long till it makes the journey from being a fantasy in his mind to being an action being committed? Fantasising about it will make him want to do it even more. Similarly, a man who fantasises about raping women; soon, he'll want to make that fantasy into a reality. And if no one stops him, he will.

jabeady
09-14-2016, 04:08 AM
There's a difference between fantasy and intention. There is also a difference between fantasy and moral deviance.

Also, I submit to you that a morally deviant person is not likely to be deterred by moral or religious arguments.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-14-2016, 09:16 AM
a morally deviant person is not likely to be deterred by moral or religious arguments.
That is generally the case. That is why there is such as a thing as Hudood (Prescribed Punishments) in Islaam. Because speaking only goes so far. Only helps up to a point.

Serinity
09-14-2016, 09:35 AM
Allah forbade / commanded us to not even follow the footsteps of shaytaan. The way Iblees works is in a very patient manner. Iblees doesn't go "Do Zina, do this and that, worship that (do shirk)!" Rather he starts slowly. Very slowly.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-14-2016, 09:49 AM
Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا الزِّنَى إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَة وَسَاءَ سَبِيلًا

"Don't come near to Zinaa; indeed, it is a Faahishah (evil, immoral action) and an evil path."

The Qur'aan doesn't simply say "don't commit Zinaa"; the Qur'aan says "don't come near to Zinaa". Meaning, stay away from Zinaa and stay away from all of the avenues which lead to Zinaa.

jabeady
09-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Meaning, stay away from Zinaa and stay away from all of the avenues which lead to Zinaa.
Right now, I'm sitting on a couch, watching CNN and tapping on a phone. Am I educating myself on Islam, the upcoming presidential election and world events, or am I committing what a puritanical Christian would call Sloth, one of the "Seven Deadly Sins" (pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth)? Am I doing something worthwhile, or am I on the path to damnation?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-14-2016, 05:12 PM
Right now, I'm sitting on a couch, watching CNN and tapping on a phone. Am I educating myself on Islam, the upcoming presidential election and world events, or am I committing what a puritanical Christian would call Sloth, one of the "Seven Deadly Sins" (pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth)? Am I doing something worthwhile, or am I on the path to damnation?
You'll have to ask that to a Christian.

jabeady
09-14-2016, 05:21 PM
You'll have to ask that to a Christian.
Is dodging the question something a good Muslim would do? It seems to me that sin is sin, especially among the Three Faiths.

Again: Am I doing something worthwhile or am I doing something that could lead to sin?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-14-2016, 05:30 PM
A person educating himself on world events is not committing a sin by doing so.

Scimitar
09-16-2016, 12:53 AM
Is dodging the question something a good Muslim would do? It seems to me that sin is sin, especially among the Three Faiths.

Again: Am I doing something worthwhile or am I doing something that could lead to sin?
It's like you have a knife in your hand, which you are studying... eventually you will decided what to do with it, kill someone? Or carve wood? or anything in between.

As a Muslim, I cannot judge you or anyone for that matter - and you may serve as a witness against yourself, but in Islam we still require 4 witnesses extra to what you do.

Otherwise - it's just your word, against yourself - and that could mean you have mental issues - not that I am implying such, but in such a theoretical situation, we can entertain possibilities.

:)

Scimi

Serinity
09-16-2016, 04:18 AM
But what if the victim bears witness against himself 4 times? Swearing by Allah?

I learnt that if the victim bears witness against himself 4 times - that is sufficient.

Scimitar
09-16-2016, 02:39 PM
lool no it isnt.

it means he is crazy.

Scimi

Mustafa16
07-19-2017, 12:01 AM
In Islam, afaik, fantasising about sex is haram.

If supressed they usually end up in dreams.

In Islam one should either marry or fast. Besides intercourse, one may also need emotional stuff.

I suppress them, and I am fine. They do not spill off in the real world to me. I do admit I have sometimes uncontrollable "jits" but that is only when I am half conscious. Otherwise I am good at suppressing. :D

I disagree, the more you focus on it, the bigger it becomes. Seriously, society has made marrying an achievement.

One can just stop focusing on one's desire and stuff.

Islam discourages being celibate. On the other hand, it encourages marrying ASAP, and have ones desires released in a halal (permissible) way. AFAIK.

Allahu alam.
lol, bro, im not fantasizing about sex, that would be masturbation. i fantasize about being married and cuddling and kissing and saying sweet, romantic things (again, i do this while fantasizing about being married) but perhaps cuddling will lead to masturbation. brother huzaifah ibn adam i still dont know how to change my name, would you believe it? :) :D

Umm Malik
07-22-2017, 10:58 PM
may Allah make everything easy for you
try to be far for this things as the brothers and sisters said because if it's hard to stop now ... it will be harder to stop later
let all this things be in halal way
and Allah will put happiness and blessings in your life
make your self busy with the things you like
do voluntary work and the things you like.
save your time , now .... and this will help you in the future with your family to be a good Muslim husband and father
but this kind of relationship will be hard before marriage because you will wast your time and break your heart and your Iman
especially in this hard time .
pray and fast and try to make your self busy and Allah will bring the best wife for you
and if this girl is the best one for you ... Allah will save her and treat her for you
save your Iman, your time and your feelings till the best time.. as you can, and Allah will be with you, with help .. protecting and keeping in the right path
may Allah make it easy for you
amen !!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.