/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Monotheism and matters relating to shitk. - reassure me on that...

Serinity
09-12-2016, 03:07 AM
:salam:

I've been through this more than I can count. Please assure me:

Islamic monotheism:

Worshipping only Allah :swt: .

Shirk that turns one a disbeliever:

Worshipping anyone/anything someone/something besides Allah. Basically if one disobeys Allah when He commanded to worship Him alone, that one is out of the fold of Islam.

I need Allah.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kritikvernunft
09-12-2016, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Worshipping only Allah :swt: . Shirk that turns one a disbeliever.
In fact, a pagan does not believe LESS than a monotheist Jew or Muslim. By worshipping other gods than the singular God, a pagan believes MORE than a Jew-or-Muslim. The error of the pagan is not his belief, but his lack of disbelief.

Again, a monotheist is not typified by what he believes, because a pagan also believes everything that he believes. A monotheist is typified by what he does NOT believe. It indeed means that a belief is only valuable if you also staunchly disbelieve.

What attracts me to monotheism, is not necessarily its beliefs, but much more its disbeliefs. I totally agree that you should avoid believing anything at all, short of becoming disloyal to the one, singular God. Hence, except for my belief in the first cause, I take pride in totally disbelieving everything. Who am I? I am best described by everything I do NOT believe, and there is a very long list of those things.

greenhill
09-12-2016, 05:20 AM
The best way is to follow the ways of our prophet, as he was sent as a guide to us.

If we do then the doubts are just plain waswas.

:peace:

Serinity
09-12-2016, 09:39 AM
The Prophets :as: worshipped none but Allah, and only Allah. They called to the worship of the One God - Allah. The only way to Jannah is to worship Allah alone, completely. Directing worship/worshipping anyone or anything else will make one a disbeliever.....

I see circles. Shayttaan is prob playing me. Audhu billah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.