/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I exempt my left hand from Wudhu?

Serinity
09-12-2016, 03:22 PM
:salam:

Can I? It has been infected, so I assume/presume.

It tingles a lot and there is "prinkle" like stuff that surface on my finger. It crawls very much. It itches in a "pleasure like" manner if you get me. Like when a mosquito bites you and it makes you want to crawl it. In this case it is not a mosquito.

For future reference:

Can I exempt any part that may be infected from wudhu?

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
09-12-2016, 03:30 PM
:sl:

If water can worsen the disease there is allowance to do Tayamum with pure sand .

islamirama
09-12-2016, 03:35 PM
wa'alaikum as'salam wr wb

If there is a wound in any part of the body, then this wound is either uncovered or it is covered with a dressing or bandage.

If it is covered with a dressing or bandage, then he should wash the healthy parts of the body, then he should wet his hand with water and wipe over the dressing. If he does this then he does not need to do tayammum.

But if the wound is uncovered, then it must be washed with water if possible, but if washing it will harm it, and he can wipe it then he should wipe it. If that is not possible, then the wound should be left without washing or wiping, then when the person has finished doing wudoo’, he should do tayammum.

https://islamqa.info/en/69796

Serinity
09-12-2016, 03:40 PM
I will try to wash where there is no wound, and gently pass water on the wound. This time I will be more gentle.

In shaa' Allah, Allah will accept.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mission2succeed
09-12-2016, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I will try to wash where there is no wound, and gently pass water on the wound. This time I will be more gentle.

In shaa' Allah, Allah will accept.
How exactly did your hand get infected?

Little_Lion
09-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Ah, jazak'Allah khair for this thread, as it applies to me as well. I stubbed my toe badly last week and the nail is black and about to fall off, and I was concerned about washing that toe too often.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.