/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom palace/dajjal palace intrigues me

Bosanac
09-14-2016, 11:39 AM
Heard about the palace for quite some time. I was just watching videos on YouTube about it again just now, and it occurred to me that Ive never seen the interior of it, or any documentary (or that sort of thing) on it. I only seem to come across aerial view pictures or distant shots. This puzzles me as there is interest in the subject.

Anyone know where I can find video material of it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
09-14-2016, 02:17 PM
maaaaaan... :hiding:

aaj
09-14-2016, 02:20 PM
There is a view on YT that shows all the palaces built around the world to welcome him. YT dajjal palace, there's several videos but there's one in particular by a muslim bro that is really good.

Scimitar
09-14-2016, 02:38 PM
I now wonder if info like that dajjal palace one is a responsible thing to put out there - what do you think? And what would you say to the person who first shared that research?

My youtube channel is closed now, for some time... but it was me who first put this info out there in the web, 2nd August 2011. Someone uploaded it to dailymotion...

there's also this one which I put out there baack in the days, but since my channel is closed - I found a re-uploaded one on youtube,

So in other words - what would you say to me?

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
09-14-2016, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I now wonder if info like that dajjal palace one is a responsible thing to put out there - what do you think? And what would you say to the person who first shared that research?

So in other words - what would you say to me?

Scimi
responsible in what way?

1. those in power already (and making these palaces) already know that no one can stop them so they are not hiding behind the shadows as much

2. intelligence agencies may be aware of your activities and may keep an eye on you or may not care since there's not much you can do other than look at that stuff

3. regardless of who put the info out there, it should be judged based on it's merit and one can reach their own conclusion after viewing it.

4. putting it out there does help Muslims realize that the dhajjal is real and the dhajjal system is preparing for his arrival, are you?

Scimitar
09-14-2016, 03:38 PM
I used to think like you - I don't share the same outlook anymore.

Scimi

Born_Believer
09-14-2016, 09:43 PM
This certainly is intriguing, as are all of the end days prophecies.

Bosanac
09-14-2016, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the replies so far. However, I feel like I'm perhaps not explaining my request properly.

See, when it comes to the kingdom palace, we know from Hadith's that the location of said palace will play a huge significance during dajjals time.

As for right now, putting aside my tinfoil hat, surely the palace serves a much different purpose. If it TRULY was built to be dajjals palace, I can't for the life of me understand why locals would not object to its presence all this time.

I'm assuming the workers and tenants of the palace find the "folklore" (for lack of a better term) and dajjal conspiracies somewhat humorous.

Which brings me back to my initial request. Is there not any footage out there of the building's owners discussing the "misconceptions" and legends surrounding the area? Something along those lines is what I'm looking for. And it truly boggles my mind why there is so little info out there about it.

AabiruSabeel
09-15-2016, 03:15 AM
:salam:

It is just a royal palace like any other palace, and it has got nothing to do with Dajjal. The Hadith is true and Dajjal will arrive, but to say this palace was built for Dajjal is accusatory.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.