/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Istikhara Result

m.umarsajjad
09-14-2016, 12:31 PM
AOA,

I am planing to leave me current job and going to dubai for job hunt. I asked qari sb from jamia asharfia to do istikhara for me. next day he said istikhara is ok you can go. I was not feeling confident somehow so i asked another qari sb to do the istikhara for me he said istikhara is not good so do not go. Now i am totally confused what should i do? can someone please help me/guide me in this regards?

Thanks and Regards,
Umar Sajjad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-14-2016, 01:40 PM
You should always do Istikhaarah for yourself. That is most effective. Perform Salaat-ul-Istikhaarah seven nights in a row, for yourself, and see what results you get. This may come either in the form of dreams or in the form of a certitude in the heart that "This is the decision I must make".

Was-Salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.