/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why all the hate?

Al Sultan
09-16-2016, 10:59 PM
Assalamo Alikum brothers/sisters

I wanna understand something,we Muslims never hated or called out the Christians,so are they doing this to us? why are they hating us and calling our prophet false (Astakhfirallah) when he is infact so truthful it brings tears to my eyes to hear a story about how merciful and kind he was to the non muslims and muslims,Why? I argued with a Christian a few days ago,saying all of this misleading things and I disproved him in EVERYWAY,saying that prophet mohammed beat up Aisha when she was 9 years old (which SOMEHOW he knows about even though it doesn't exist ANYWHERE ) and just saying that prophet mohammed instructed his followers to be "violent" towards others and I obviously shushed him in a way he doesn't know how to reply anymore or WHAT to reply with,Why? aren't we meant to be brothers and believe in one god (even though there 3 beliefs in Christianity,and it is to either believe that god is jesus (astakhfirallah) or believe that jesus is the son of god (astakhfirallah) OR to believe he is the prophet of allah and messenger of allah and sends the message of god (which is the correct one) I mean I was imagining that maybe in a world,a different world,where muslims and Christians are so united that,they destroy fake accusations against them and help one and another,but then again, we have some beliefs that are different from theirs and some of their beliefs go against our beliefs....but,we never hated them,WHY are they hating us? cant they do some research? or do they blindly believe in Christianity because it just puzzles me,all of this hate and all I see in islam is the truth,is this is a sign of the day of judgement brothers? and of course I respect them a lot,i have a few nice Christian friends,but never understood why they hate us,may allah unite this ummah and save us from the misery and tragedy we're all experiencing right now in this world ameen ya rab al aleemen

Wa assalamo alikum,wa rahmit'ullahi wa barakato

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
09-16-2016, 11:46 PM
because mankind is insolence and competition.

and most people use religion as competition.

...those most proficient don't know this yet.

people compete in all things.

people undermine each other in all things.

...the day of judgement is when the viels over our eyes are lifted..

and then we will run from everyone.

so sleep a sound sleep..

or pray lol.

..expect more of the same..and hope they didn't give you something bad to begin with.

kritikvernunft
09-17-2016, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MK22
why are they hating us and calling our prophet false (Astakhfirallah) when he is infact so truthful it brings tears to my eyes to hear a story about how merciful and kind he was to the non muslims and muslims,Why?
On the one hand, Islam is competition to Christianity. Both religions do a lot of dawah, and may sometimes be adversaries in that field.

On the other hand, both religions also have quite a few interests in common. That is why at higher levels the Catholic clergy will always seek a good understanding with the Islamic ulema. Disrespect towards Islam is frowned upon, especially by the Catholic pope and Catholics in general. Seriously, saying ugly things about Islam is not well received in a Catholic setting. You will find such ugly remarks about Islam mostly in Protestant circles. Unlike the Catholic leadership, the Protestant leadership seems to accept that kind of behaviour more easily.

ardianto
09-17-2016, 05:05 AM
Assalamualaikum, brother.

I come from family that some of maternal relatives are Protestant Christians. I myself studied in Catholic elementary school, and have Christians friends. My relatives, my teachers, my friends, are good people. They do not hate Muslims, do not hate Islam.

We should not generalize all Christians hate Islam just because few Christians hate Islam. Generalization like this is not different than generalization that all Muslims are terrorists just because few Muslims commit terrorism.

There are many kind-heart Christians. And you don't need to go far to find kind-heart Christians because you can meet them in this Muslim forum too.

My advice, if you meet a Christian who mock Islam, do not counter it through mocking Christianity. As Muslims we must have respect to other religions. And rather than hate Christian who hate Islam, you should be pity on him. Yes, pity, because keeping hatred actually is against the teaching of Christianity itself.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Born_Believer
09-17-2016, 11:07 AM
I assume the OP is talking about general societal hatred, which has spread to such an extent that far right, anti muslim groups across many parts of Europe have become legitimate contenders for powerful positions in government. We've seen it everywhere from Germany and the UK to Poland and Ukraine.

This hatred of Muslims and Islams comes from the hatred, largely of those who are in power, to the truth because Islam is a message of social justice, where your money, race or your surname does not make you superior to other human beings. Can you imagine if this way of thinking and living became the norm across western society (Europes and it's off shoots such as the USA)? Those who are in power not due to piety, intelligence and hard work but due to how much money they have and how well connected they are, would cease to be powerful. That will never be allowed. It's one of the reasons the Quraysh and other such tribes so hated the Muslims over 1400 years ago.

Now, those in power spread propaganda, on a minute by minute basis through the media to warp the minds of the under privileged into hating Muslims and sadly, most people do not have the required intellect or will to search for the truth among these stories. The few that do, eventually end up becoming Muslims, which scares the powerful into even more propaganda and thus, the cycle continues.

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 11:59 AM
But brother of course I don't mean THE WHOLE OF CHRISTIANTY,i meant that that are WAY too many Christians that I've seen hate us muslims,of course i'll never say christianty hates islam.i also have a few nice Christian friends as I said,but I never understood why though,thats my point.

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 12:01 PM
True,but I'm also scared if they start invading Islamic countries and you know,control us and do something FAR worse than ever,but allah is with us inshallah,and its true,so many anti-Islamic people have turned into muslim because they actually found the truth rather than NOT knowing it.and I highly agree with you.it makes so much sense.

ardianto
09-17-2016, 03:36 PM
But brother of course I don't mean THE WHOLE OF CHRISTIANTY,
I know bro, I know.

i meant that that are WAY too many Christians that I've seen hate us muslims
Human tend to gather with other human who have similarity. That's why hater join with other haters too. And accidentally you meet the group of haters that make them look many.

But like I've said, majority of Christians actually are tolerant. They will not disturb if not disturbed.

Scimitar
09-17-2016, 03:45 PM
why all the hate?

why entertain it? :D

let them do their thang, you do yours

Scimi

greenhill
09-17-2016, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum.

You have to remove the "association" aspects to this reasoning. Propaganda will use everything. From songs, to books, to movies, apart from the straight forward media.

The thing is Satan made a vow to lead man astray. His job is not done.

If what is said about 'ghoyril magDubi3layheem waladdooleen' referring to the Jews and the Christians (it makes sense as the Quran addresses them both), hence, by definition, Satan has to bury islam and the Quran.

He is getting quite desperate now.. and more daring.

But is this not part of the grand design, the test? The Jews were tormented and tested by the Egyptians, the early Christians, by the Romans, what about islam? It has never been put to the test like those before.

I am guessing our turn will come, if it is not already at our front garden.. burkini ban, (not saying I am pro it or anti it) but any religious symbolism is ruled against the law?

So, like it or not, it might be at the front door soon..

:peace:

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 04:41 PM
So I continue to "ignore" them? or hate them back? and also I'm big fan of you,you're really intelligent muslim mashallah...

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 04:43 PM
Ok thank you brother <3

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 04:46 PM
True,i guess at the end of times (which I firmly believe is close) we will be tested in such a difficulty,i really do agree with you,and inshallah we will be strong together to get through this test,to finally see who are the righteous who do the good,and who are not good and do not do good.

M.I.A.
09-17-2016, 04:46 PM
all the talk of Catholic and Protestant..

it just ain't cricket.

....that was a soccer joke for all those of a sporting persuasion.

ardianto
09-17-2016, 04:53 PM
So I continue to "ignore" them? or hate them back?
Ignore them. Haters love to provoke the others, and they will be happy if other people being provoked and angry. So, don't make them happy, okay?.

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Ok brother,thank you for your wisdom understanding and beauty <3

Serinity
09-17-2016, 05:26 PM
:salam:

we shouldn't mock their religion or them. Lest they mock Allah and His religion.
But what if they mock us by mocking Islam? we ignore??

greenhill
09-17-2016, 05:49 PM
I don't ignore.

I assess. Is it conducive to engage at that juncture..? Is it just a tease or a challenge to debate kind of thing.. I would like to assess their agenda and my capacity for it.

If all is well, I will engage. And I would reason..in syaa Allah.

:peace:

Al Sultan
09-17-2016, 05:51 PM
Well we correct them but in the quran idk where but it says "la tosebo rosoloho wa kotobo" which translates to don't curse god's prophets and books,i believe it says religions aswell I'm not sure though

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.