/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No Access to Helpdesk and Private Messaging Unavailable

Search
09-17-2016, 05:21 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Hey, is anyone besides me having the same problems as I'm having? I can't access Helpdesk as it shows a "404 Not Found" error and Private Messaging as nonexistent? Can any mods shed light on this? It's so strange.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-17-2016, 05:27 AM
:sl:

Be patience, sis. The forum still under maintenance.

Maybe you didn't visit the forum when it closed about a hour ago?.

Search
09-17-2016, 05:28 AM

Actually, I can't access any other IB sections as well because it gives the same "404 Not Found" error. :hiding:

Search
09-17-2016, 05:30 AM

Oh, thank you, brother. I didn't know it was again undergoing maintenance. And you're right; I hadn't visited the forum and so hadn't known that it was closed an hour ago. I'll be patient InshaAllah (God-willing). Jazakallah khayran (may Allah reward you). :)

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

Be patience, sis. The forum still under maintenance.

Maybe you didn't visit the forum when it closed about a hour ago?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
09-17-2016, 02:25 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience. A simple miss-click caused the entire pmtext table to be deleted from the live database.

Don't worry, nothing is lost :ia:. We are currently restoring it from the backup but it will take some time to complete nearly 300k records. The PMs are disabled temporarily to avoid any data corruption during this restore.

AabiruSabeel
09-17-2016, 03:30 PM
Messages are now completely restored, Alhamdulillah, and re-enabled.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.