/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is sis MuslimInshaAllah ok?

greenhill
09-17-2016, 06:25 PM
Been a while since we heard from her. Became a moderator and then became quiet.

Hope things are good for her. I'm sure some of the mods would know.

:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
09-17-2016, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill

Female mods can email her address

Search
09-17-2016, 07:18 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

On September 15th, I'd received an email from our wonderful sis MuslimInshaAllah which I hadn't read until yesterday and replied then also; so, InshaAllah, she's in good health and will be posting here in this thread soon to reassure all of y'all that she's fine. :)

Anyhow, keep her in your duas (supplications) as she's certainly one of our beautiful members on IB, and we're lucky to have her to ourselves on IB. :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Search
09-18-2016, 08:25 PM
:bism:

:sl:

@MuslimInshallah
Bumping thread for you to answer. :)

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
09-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh!

(smile) It's nice to hear from you @greenhill (and others that have PM'd me). Yes, I am very well, thank you. (smile) Indeed, I am so well, that I have been engaged in quite a few projects!

Might I ask if anyone of you might be interested in learning to understand Qur'anic Arabic? One thing I am working on is a book to help teach this in a relaxed and enjoyable manner. The book is designed for a busy person to do a little of everyday... well, at least this is what I am attempting to do. What I need is a couple of people to try it out, and to give me feedback.

The only thing needed to use this book is a very basic knowledge of Arabic letters. If you do not have even this, and your motivation is high, I can suggest resources.

However, I am only interested in people who are willing to commit to seriously giving it a go. You don't have to want to become an expert in Arabic, but you do need to have an interest in reading the Qur'an a little (2-4 ayahs, and their translations) every day. Each daily lesson is about 3 pages (with a lot of spacing), and there are only short exercises to do. (smile) You won't be all-knowledgeable after reading it, but you should have a really good base and enough self-confidence to continue as far as you wish to go. (smile) InshAllah...!

If you are interested, please PM me!

May Allah, the Gracious, the Generous, Bless you all with what is best for you in this life and the Next!

greenhill
09-18-2016, 10:23 PM
I am interested @MuslimInshallah

Glad you're so well. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!