PDA

View Full Version : Mass stabbing in Minnesota

Mustafa16
09-18-2016, 09:45 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breaki...PQg?li=BBmkt5R

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Born_Believer
09-18-2016, 10:01 AM
A violent crime in the United States of America?

I am completely shocked.

Search
09-18-2016, 10:01 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

I'm glad that the perpetrator is dead. I hope the victims are able to make a full recovery InshaAllah (God-willing).
I'm beginning to believe now that Donald Trump's presidency is imminent. :facepalm:

I guess I should just accept the inevitable.

format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Serinity
09-18-2016, 10:14 AM
:salam:

Worst thing is the fact that the guy mentioned Allah, making people think that, that is what Allah wants...... or commands.

The fact that "terrorism" came to mind when they heard the name of Allah.... They declined the idea about it being terrorist related.

What does the west consider terrorism, anyway?

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
09-18-2016, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Born_Believer
A violent crime in the United States of America?

I am completely shocked.
sarcasm detected

Ineed Umar
09-18-2016, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

I'm glad that the perpetrator is dead. I hope the victims are able to make a full recovery InshaAllah (God-willing).
I'm beginning to believe now that Donald Trump's presidency is imminent. :facepalm:

I guess I should just accept the inevitable.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

I'm Already prepared for the trumpocaust. Anyone need trump's byotiful hair gene (MashAllah!)? I can deliver only for a small loan of a million dollars!

noraina
09-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

InshaAllah, the victims heal completely.

Another pointless stabbing by someone who clearly is suffering from mental health issues, and then he decides to use and manipulate Islam by saying the word 'Allah' to make his last twisted impact. For what?

I'm sad it's reached the state where if I hear of any incident I find myself hoping it isn't a 'Muslim'. :(

Almost couldn't tolerate listening to Donald Trump.....Clinton isn't doing too well in the presidential elections tbh.

crimsontide06
09-18-2016, 02:21 PM
I don't know where these crazies get it that it is "ok" to just attack/kill random people because they are non-Muslim....

Little_Lion
09-18-2016, 02:57 PM
I wish they hadn't shot him. I would have liked to have known what the heck he was thinking. This is only 4 hours from me and I know I am going to get a lot of questions in my home town,

Serinity
09-18-2016, 03:11 PM
:salam:

Killing the guy off everytime such things happens, will not fix the issue. we need to interrogate the guy and ask why they kill innocents, and bring a knowledgable scholar to refute him.

I feel it is bordering blasphemy to say or to link this to Islam, and saying this is what Allah wants. I'd say to say such murderous actions are what Allah commands, to be blasphemy.

Allahu alam

noraina
09-18-2016, 03:38 PM
Definitely, to even imply that Allah swt would command or encourage the murder of innocent people is plainly lying about the religion He has revealed - to kill even one innocent person (Muslim or not) without cause is the same as killing all of mankind.

The shamelessness of these people is shocking.

I have a feeling for many of them there would be underlying mental health issues or some bitter vendettas from past experiences, and then they hide behind religion as a means to justify their behaviour. Almost a bit of an inferiority complex, they want to feel 'big' or like they've done something in their life....

Born_Believer
09-22-2016, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
sarcasm detected
I'm glad someone noticed

Aaqib
09-23-2016, 11:14 AM
Hear comes the harassment at school..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.