/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to fall in sleep faster

Kiro
09-19-2016, 10:50 PM
Wake up earlier, maybe don't go to sleep after Fajr.

It is good to take naps between Zuhr and Asr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
darkbro
09-19-2016, 10:53 PM
It doesnt work to me..

I wish i can easily sleep at 10

Kiro
09-20-2016, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by darkbro
It doesnt work to me..

Try to wake up at 7 but dont fall asleep afterwards

also make dua

OmAbdullah
09-20-2016, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro

also make dua

Muslims have to wake up earlier for salaatil-fajar. 7 in the morning is late.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
09-20-2016, 06:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Muslims have to wake up earlier for salaatil-fajar. 7 in the morning is late.
Yes.

eesa the kiwi
09-20-2016, 06:39 AM
chlorophorm

darkbro
09-20-2016, 07:08 AM

also make dua
I wake at 5. Adhan is 4.30

No sleep afterwards.

Kinda hard to sleep before 12..

darkbro
09-20-2016, 07:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
chlorophorm
....... are you sure you are mentioning the right drug

Serinity
09-20-2016, 08:13 AM
I am like this:

isha is around 9:30-40, I sleep at 10:22 PM. Wake up 5 AM for Fajr. sleeps again at 6 AM....... wakes up 7 AM.

So about 7 hours minus 22 minutes, minus 1 hour, + 1 hour. around 7-8 hours.

Still sleepy in the morning.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

talibilm
09-20-2016, 08:39 AM
It doesnt work to me..

:sl:

Do wudu before sleeping and try adhkar or remembrance of Allah like 33 times subhanallah , alhamdulila, and 34 times Allahu akbar and read Ayatul Qursi. read la ilaha ilallah continuously untill you sleep. because satan distracts us whenever we do ibadha like Dhikr , so try this way try so that satan thinks it better you sleep than thinking anything else and earning virtues through Dhizkr , try this inshallah

eesa the kiwi
09-20-2016, 09:01 AM
....... are you sure you are mentioning the right drug
tbh no i was thinking of the stuff that knocks you out but i was only kidding
@Kiro needs a nice warm glass of strawberry milk before bed

darkbro
09-20-2016, 09:14 AM
tbh no i was thinking of the stuff that knocks you out but i was only kidding
@Kiro needs a nice warm glass of strawberry milk before bed
Isnt that drug used by rapist?

noraina
09-20-2016, 09:25 AM
Assalamu alaykum

I go to bed at around 10 pm, wake up for Fajr and just stay up after that.

Those early hours of the morning are a special time - I'm not sure how to describe it but it just feels very special.

Also, if you stay up after Fajr you get to see the most *stunning* sunrises subhanAllah. My iPad is filled with pictures of the beautiful sunrises I have captured.

Pro tip: if you want to fall asleep easier, avoid any devices such as phones or computers at least a couple of hours before you sleep, they're like stimulators.

noraina
09-20-2016, 09:28 AM
chlorophorm
Melatonin is the legal way of doing that. Once I heard someone gave it to their kids for a long car journey - a bit on the grey area of ethics, lol.

eesa the kiwi
09-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Isnt that drug used by rapist?
No audhoo billah
Chloroform is an old fashioned anaesthetic
I don't think they use it much these days

eesa the kiwi
09-20-2016, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Melatonin is the legal way of doing that. Once I heard someone gave it to their kids for a long car journey - a bit on the grey area of ethics, lol.
Lol I think that's outside the grey area of ethics

Kiro
09-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Also hot chocolate

darkbro
09-20-2016, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm

Do wudu before sleeping and try adhkar or remembrance of Allah like 33 times subhanallah , alhamdulila, and 34 times Allahu akbar and read Ayatul Qursi. read la ilaha ilallah continuously untill you sleep. because satan distracts us whenever we do ibadha like Dhikr , so try this way try so that satan thinks it better you sleep than thinking anything else and earning virtues through Dhizkr , try this inshallah
I do this before sleeping:

Astaghfirullah
Subhanallah Alhamdulillah LaaIlahIllallah Allahuakbar
Shalawat
Al Ikhlas x 3

Reading Ayat Kursi, last 2 ayat of al Baqarah, Al ikhlas Al Falaq Annas to my hands then sweep it all over my body

Al Kafirun

A dua taught by a hadith, before sleeping (Allahumma inni aslamtu wajhi ilaik etc)

Sometimes i fell asleep during reading al Waqiah. But if i dont sleep at al Waqiah, i will probably be closing my eyes while my mind wandering around wildly for an hour

talibilm
09-20-2016, 04:39 PM

Astaghfirullah
Shalawat
Al Ikhlas x 3

Reading Ayat Kursi, last 2 ayat of al Baqarah, Al ikhlas Al Falaq Annas to my hands then sweep it all over my body

Al Kafirun

A dua taught by a hadith, before sleeping (Allahumma inni aslamtu wajhi ilaik etc)

Sometimes i fell asleep during reading al Waqiah. But if i dont sleep at al Waqiah, i will probably be closing my eyes while my mind wandering around wildly for an hour
But Sura Tabarak is most stressed to read before Sleep than waqiah. those duas are good if you know them .

sister herb
09-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Chamomile tea at the evening. Do enough work during the day, also walk or run or do some other sports. Be tired when you go to the bed.

Plus melatonin helps too.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-20-2016, 05:27 PM
I'm not qualified to give advice in this thread.

All the years, I hardly ever sleep at night. I always write at night (many of my publications were done at night). If I sleep before 2:00am, I'm going to bed very early...

I'd be up till 2:30-3:00am (sometimes later). Sleep a bit after Fajr (not a good thing to do. A habit which must be cut out.) Be up again from before 7:00am.

Thus, I am not qualified to be giving anyone advice, but I will do so as a duty:

If you want to sleep early, make Dhikr while laying in bed. Shaytaan will cause you to fall asleep so that you can't carry on with the Dhikr.

Serinity
09-20-2016, 08:26 PM

Astaghfirullah
Shalawat
Al Ikhlas x 3

Al Kafirun

How long does this take? It takes / took me around 5-10 min to do the 3 quls and Ayatul Kursi.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-20-2016, 11:47 PM
Remember to perform Tahajjud Salaah / Qiyaam-ul-Layl at night. Those who find it difficult to fall asleep should make a concerted effort to perform Tahajjud Salaah every night, preferably in the last third of the night.

والسلام

darkbro
09-21-2016, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
How long does this take? It takes / took me around 5-10 min to do the 3 quls and Ayatul Kursi.
You will be able to perform it faster once you are able to powerfully focus your mind on Allah.

I take it.. maybe 10-15 mins
But if the shaitans are too strong, can be up to 30 mins because i always repeat it if i am still thinking about something else while performing it

darkbro
09-21-2016, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Remember to perform Tahajjud Salaah / Qiyaam-ul-Layl at night. Those who find it difficult to fall asleep should make a concerted effort to perform Tahajjud Salaah every night, preferably in the last third of the night.

والسلام
If i cant sleep at 23.30, means i will be laying on bed at 00.00 or 00.30 and will be sleeping at 1.00

The problem for me to not to sleep before qiyamullail is usually i will be sleeping after 6.00 for 2 hours..

darkbro
09-21-2016, 12:14 AM
But Sura Tabarak is most stressed to read before Sleep than waqiah. those duas are good if you know them .
Tabarak is good, but i will consider myself lucky if i cant read it because it means i successfully fell asleep and have a chance to do a qiyamullail [emoji13]

talibilm
09-21-2016, 01:40 AM
Tabarak is good, but i will consider myself lucky if i cant read it because it means i successfully fell asleep and have a chance to do a qiyamullail [emoji13]

Thahajjud is the trait of a Muhmin and as well as remembering Sura tabarak which there are hadiths that its regular reciters before sleep will be saved from the punishment of the grave. So try never to miss it , its better toread it before sleep takes over you and you can keep waaqiyah as the last one , imo.

The best time for thahajjud is the last 1/3 rd of the night before Subuh sadiq.

darkbro
09-21-2016, 01:43 AM

Thahajjud is the trait of a Muhmin and as well as remembering Sura tabarak which there are hadiths that its regular reciters before sleep will be saved from the punishment of the grave. So try never to miss it , its better toread it before sleep takes over you and you can keep waaqiyah as the last one , imo.
I see, thanks! Gonna try!

OmAbdullah
09-23-2016, 09:30 PM
chlorophorm

Please don't direct him/her to dangerous things.

eesa the kiwi
09-23-2016, 09:36 PM
it was obviously a joke

Serinity
09-23-2016, 09:42 PM
:salam:

Talking a walk outside for 1 hour will help. In shaa' Allah. To prevent yourself from falling a sleep, have your surats listed, and walk outside while you recite. When you are finished/done reciting, you can go home and sleep.... Idk if this will work. Allahu alam.

WARNING: A place with minimal cars.......... Less CO2
And Allah :swt: knows best.

Kiro
09-23-2016, 10:19 PM
Yhhhhhhhhhhhh Esa dont say mean things

eesa the kiwi
09-23-2016, 10:47 PM
Yhhhhhhhhhhhh Esa dont say mean things
you want this thread to be one star?

LaSorcia
09-24-2016, 12:19 AM
chlorophorm
Lol naughty. That's not a good way to sleep!

MazharShafiq
09-24-2016, 03:14 AM
ASSALAMU ALEKUM

dua must help us to sleeping faster and wakingup early in the morning

DU’A BEFORE SLEEPING

اللهم بسمك اموت واحيا
“Allahumma bismika amuutu wa ahyaa”.
O Allah (SWT)! With your name I die and I live.
DU’A AFTER WAKING UP
الْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ
“Alhamdulillaahillazi ahyaanaa ba’da maa amaata-naa wa ilaihinnushuur”.
All praise to Allah (SWT), Who revived us to life after givening us death, and to him we shall have to return.

jazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.