/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stand-up comedian Louis CK accurately dexcribes American foreign policy....

Mustafa16
09-19-2016, 10:51 PM
I cant upload the video as its full of swearing but if you dare, it's called "America is like the world's worst girlfriend"
Louis CK: "I feel like America is like the world's.... worst girlfriend....America is like a terrible girlfriend to the rest of the world because when someone hurts America...she remembers it FOREVER....but if she does anything bad it's like.."it...what?? what?? I didn't...I didn't.... do anything!!!"
World: America, why do you keep bombing all those people in Yemen and all those...
America: well cause NINE ELEVEN.....NINE ELEVEN....so shut up....jerks!!!
World: Okay, well, you killed like hundreds of thousands of people so I think that...
America: Yeah, I know but 9/11, so forget you!!! You don't understand!!!!
World: Yeah, but you're torturing people.....
America: Oh my gosh, it wasn't even torture, oh my gosh, stop being such a big baby...I didn't even do anything to him.....

I'm paraphrasing to avoid swearing...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.