/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Extreme boredom (I feel my life now is boring)

ardianto
09-20-2016, 06:45 PM
:sl:

I start my post with information about me for those who haven't know. I am almost 49, widower with two children (boys), 18 and 12 years old. My beloved wife passed away on 2013, but I still haven't remarried because I choose to focus in raising up my children.

My daily life is okay. I have enough income to fulfill my family needs, Alhamdulillah. But there is a feeling that sometime, and suddenly, comes in my heart, and it's happen again now, that make me decide to make this thread, .... extreme boredom. A feeling that makes me very uncomfortable.

I feel my life now is boring, I feel like I want to back to be young again, and live my colorful life again.

I was an active boy when I was kid and young. I was active in sport, in level of competition. I compete in swimming, BMX race, and I spent my teenage life as motocross racer. I also love adventure like 4x4 off road, cross country bicycling, hiking, etc. And outside of these activities I was a boy who had many friends, more than other people usually have. I have done and experienced many things in my colorful youth life.

Is it a symptom of loneliness?. Hmm, maybe. Because I never felt boredom like this when my beloved wife was still with me.

I feel very uncomfortable. I feel uneasy. And this feeling also makes me feel guilty, because makes me feel like as selfish person who think only about myself and neglect my duty toward my children.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-20-2016, 06:49 PM
Why not take up a sport with your two boys? I would highly recommend RC car racing, if they do that in your area. I did it with my father at their ages and it was a lot of fun.

Kiro
09-20-2016, 07:07 PM
airsoft

life is boring anyway

jabeady
09-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Trust me, a time will come when you will value boredom above all else.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-20-2016, 07:10 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

There's no reason why you shouldn't go back into sports, brother. Like sister Little_Lion suggested, your sons can join you. All of the things you did when you were young, if you are still fit now, you can do at your current age. There's no reason why you shouldn't.

In fact, you can teach your sons how to do the things you used to do as a youngster. They will appreciate the knowledge and experience.

Kiro
09-20-2016, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jabeady
Trust me, a time will come when you will value boredom above all else.
I am so bored

i might be one step away from becoming a super villian

Serinity
09-20-2016, 07:37 PM
Being a super villain would be a nice way.......... To kill off boredom....................

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-20-2016, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I am so bored

Because if you wanted to become a superhero, you'd need a cape and tights.

M.I.A.
09-20-2016, 07:47 PM
remember to cover your awra.

Umm Abed
09-20-2016, 07:59 PM
:wa:

If you're really feeling lonely perhaps you need a life friend.

Dont feel bad to marry again, ardianto, you wont be committing any wrong by doing so.

Sometimes in your sub-conscious you may be feeling guilty but there's no reason to. And has been suggested, you can still do the sports you love.

jabeady
09-20-2016, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I am so bored

That sounds like fun. [emoji1]

Kiro
09-20-2016, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Because if you wanted to become a superhero, you'd need a cape and tights.
Not tights because their tight

they need to be baggy

Serinity
09-20-2016, 08:17 PM
I like hoodie style. Ya know. Black outfit. Ninja style.......... Halaal -style.

And preferably a mask too.

Eric H
09-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Greetings and peace be with you ardianto;

Time seems to go so quickly, I admired how caring you were, and how you looked after your wife and children, you just seemed such a kind family.

Just a suggestion, but have you considered doing some voluntary work through your mosque, maybe helping out at an orphanage, a homeless shelter, a hospice or something similar. You spent time looking after your wife, maybe spending more time helping people would be helpful to you also. just a thought.

May you and your children be blessed, and be a blessing to others.

Eric

Mustafa16
09-20-2016, 09:03 PM
I think you should pick up a sport with your two boys like others have suggested....it will not only preoccupy your mind but also bring you closer to your boys...also, I don't think there is anything wrong with you remarrying.....it is your right, and perhaps your boredom comes from lonliness?

keiv
09-20-2016, 09:51 PM
I agree with the other posters. The things you liked doing when you were younger are things that a lot of males like doing. Are you two sons as active as you were? If so, this is a perfect opportunity for all of you. You say you're financially stable, so that's one (major) problem solved. If money and time aren't a factor, than what's stopping you?

I've got 4 sisters, 7 nieces between them and no brothers or nephews. At least you have two sons to relate to. I have nothing :lol:

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-20-2016, 11:15 PM
It comes in a Riwaayat:

ليس يتحسّر أهل الجنة إلا على ساعة مرّت بهم لم يذكروا الله تعالى فيها

"The people of Jannah will have only one regret: the moment that passed by them in which they did not engage in the Dhikr of Allaah..."

This Dunyaa - for the Mu'min - is not just about play and amusement and futility; it is the abode of `Amal. It is the abode wherein we do deeds to benefit us in the Aakhirah, In Shaa Allaah. It is an abode which is going to come to an end very soon.

This Dunyaa, this life you have, is the only chance you will ever have to acquire Thawaab. The moment your eyes close and you are put in the Qabr, you no longer have a chance to do a single good deed, to earn a single reward. Ask the person in the Qabr if you could converse with him, and he would tell you that a single Sub-haanallaah is worth more than this Dunyaa and everything it contains. All the wealth in this Dunyaa cannot buy you Jannah. Cannot raise your rank by a single degree in Jannah. But a single Sub-haanallaah, accepted by Allaah `Azza wa Jall, will raise your rank in the Aakhirah...

Hence, how foolish is man. People say that they have too much time on their hands, what should they do, they have time to kill, etc. If only they understood the reality, they would know that they really don't have much time at all.

This Dunyaa is finite; it will come to an end tomorrow. Use your time you have left to acquire as much good as you can, before this Dunyaa and everything in it disappears.

والسلام

Search
09-20-2016, 11:47 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

I second our sister Umm Abed's wise advice. I think you should remarry.

There are many reasons for this, but the most important one is that you need a companion in your life to hold your hand and listen to you and be there for you as a nurturing and guidance figure in the same way you want to be there for your children.

Your children will one day soon (as time flies!) grow into themselves, fly the coop, and go on to live independent lives. So, it is eminently desirable that you think about yourself and your future. Please realize you have nothing about which you need feel guilty as, while your children your responsibility, God has also given you a supreme responsibility to look after yourself and your needs in the best of manners.

Of course, I'd recommend that you make a list of things that you want to do which not doing before the Angel of Death greets you as it will all of us; then look over the list you've created and start structuring your life around doing those things whether they be pursuing your hobbies, dreams, passions, because the best day to do them is today, right now in the present. You only get one life to live, and you shouldn't aimlessly pass it away with regrets; and of course, keep in mind also that everything you do in this way if you can make an intention for Allah is also going to count as worship.

So, go, live your life. You're in the best age to do it as you have wisdom of life experience to guide you and temper any completely imprudent impulses but also the intelligence and knowledge to be able to figure out what you really, really, really want to do with the rest of your life and what you want your future to look like. So, again, I say, go, live your life. :)

Wishing you an awesome journey of self-discovery and happiness,

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed

If you're really feeling lonely perhaps you need a life friend.

Dont feel bad to marry again, ardianto, you wont be committing any wrong by doing so.

Sometimes in your sub-conscious you may be feeling guilty but there's no reason to. And has been suggested, you can still do the sports you love.

talibilm
09-21-2016, 01:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:sl:

I start my post with information about me for those who haven't know. I am almost 49, widower with two children (boys), 18 and 12 years old. My beloved wife passed away on 2013, but I still haven't remarried because I choose to focus in raising up my children.

My daily life is okay. I have enough income to fulfill my family needs, Alhamdulillah. But there is a feeling that sometime, and suddenly, comes in my heart, and it's happen again now, that make me decide to make this thread, .... extreme boredom. A feeling that makes me very uncomfortable.

I feel my life now is boring, I feel like I want to back to be young again, and live my colorful life again.

I was an active boy when I was kid and young. I was active in sport, in level of competition. I compete in swimming, BMX race, and I spent my teenage life as motocross racer. I also love adventure like 4x4 off road, cross country bicycling, hiking, etc. And outside of these activities I was a boy who had many friends, more than other people usually have. I have done and experienced many things in my colorful youth life.

Is it a symptom of loneliness?. Hmm, maybe. Because I never felt boredom like this when my beloved wife was still with me.

I feel very uncomfortable. I feel uneasy. And this feeling also makes me feel guilty, because makes me feel like as selfish person who think only about myself and neglect my duty toward my children.
:sl: Bro

The extreme feelings of bore or love are from Shaitan. Once you fall ill seriously or meet a serious accident or loose your money ( naudhubillah , may Allah save us all ,Ameen) then YOU Will FEEL you have been enjoying all these days which you had thought as boring. The other side of the garden is always greener & so is Life. But I do not deny that childhood days were happiest for most though it was not for me.

My suggestion is if you can marry IS THE BEST so that your wife inshallah will be a support for you and you for her in your old age inshallah. This is the feeling of a lonely widower (Man or woman) in their last stages LEST they have married earlier and had a companion when their kids left but hope inshallah does not happen with you or any other brother who had sacrificed his life for his kids . But Marry a widow without kids imo.

strivingobserver98
09-21-2016, 04:32 AM

You have a nice business knowledge bro :ma:, is that something you may want to pursue?

darkbro
09-21-2016, 05:54 AM
Go travel and see other parts of the world. Help other suffering muslims. Visit other muslim brothers in the other parts of the world..

Ah, but you have kids you cant leave.

talibilm
09-21-2016, 06:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Time seems to go so quickly, I admired how caring you were, and how you looked after your wife and children, you just seemed such a kind family.

Just a suggestion, but have you considered doing some voluntary work through your mosque, maybe helping out at an orphanage, a homeless shelter, a hospice or something similar. You spent time looking after your wife, maybe spending more time helping people would be helpful to you also. just a thought.

May you and your children be blessed, and be a blessing to others.

Eric
This is also a great suggestion by Bro Eric , Yes Orphans who need love and care . Or aim at Hostels where Kids are Homesick . Because this is a feeling I went (after loosing my Father at 9 years and My Mom was forced by inlaws to put me in a hostel) through myself which i cant forget EVEN after 4 decades.

They carry greatest virtues in Islam to sooth a broken heart. :cry:

greenhill
09-21-2016, 07:15 AM
Could it be loneliness? You can fill up your day with activities and in the company of friends but when you are at home you have no companion to share life with.. ... not only lonely, can be depressing too!

May Allah give you hidayah..

:peace:

ardianto
09-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Jazakallah khayran, thank you very much for your response, bro, sis.

After my wife passed away the only parent of my children is me. Yes, they close with me. But as boys they also have their own want, and it makes me cannot involve them in activity that I want. Often I want to go recreation with them on Sunday, but they want to do their own activities. And when they do their own activities outside the home I must stay at home, because they can go home anytime.

Active in social activity like suggested by brother Eric, or traveling are good ideas. But, .... I have no enough time because I must always give my time for my children. I almost have no time for myself.

About remarry?. Now I try to not thinking about remarry. I am afraid I will hurt a woman heart again.

There was someone from the past who came to me life again. Someone who admire me. When I met her I began to thinking to remarry, and it raised a hope in her heart. But then I was afraid that my children cannot accept the "new mother". So I told her that my children still need more time to be ready to accept new mother, when she started to talk about marriage. Later her attitude began to change, and she start to away from me. I know what she feel, and it makes me guilty.

That's why now I do not think about remarry. I don't want to hurt a woman heart again, although, honestly, I often feel lonely.

Maybe this is what sometime makes me feel my life now is boring. And suddenly I feel like I want to back to my youth life again, when I was young, free, single, and could do anything that I want. But this feeling also makes me feel guilty to my children because I feel like I blame them for my loneliness.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Have you spoken with your sons about it, akhi? How do you know they will not be accepting of a new wife in your life?

sister herb
09-21-2016, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Being a super villain would be a nice way.......... To kill off boredom....................
This might not be an option when you have children to take care. Then it´s better to keep your feet on the ground. Both feet.

Sports with your boys sounds a good idea.

Search
09-21-2016, 07:02 PM

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

There was someone from the past who came to me life again. Someone who admire me. When I met her I began to thinking to remarry, and it raised a hope in her heart. But then I was afraid that my children cannot accept the "new mother". So I told her that my children still need more time to be ready to accept new mother, when she started to talk about marriage. Later her attitude began to change, and she start to away from me. I know what she feel, and it makes me guilty.

That's why now I do not think about remarry. I don't want to hurt a woman heart again, although, honestly, I often feel lonely.

Maybe this is what sometime makes me feel my life now is boring. And suddenly I feel like I want to back to my youth life again, when I was young, free, single, and could do anything that I want. But this feeling also makes me feel guilty to my children because I feel like I blame them for my loneliness.
Brother, your children are old enough to understand and so you need to sit them down and explain to them that while you loved their mother and always will, just as your heart is big enough to love them, your heart is big enough that the capacity to love will only increase when you marry again. Tell them that you're not looking to replace their mother, only that you're seeking to bring in another person with whom to share your combined lives in the hope that they too as you will be able to benefit from a feminine presence in their lives.

In case you're thinking that your children will accept better the prospect of your remarriage at a later time than now, I want to remind you that's not necessarily the case. In fact, they may find it harder to accept another woman in their lives when they're older because they'll question the necessity of you bringing in another person at all into their lives when you've lived all this time without one anyway; children are often selfish in the case of their parents, you see, but you cannot afford to indulge their selfish impulse to have you all to themselves because then you'll probably (God-forbid!) regret so doing when they start their own lives independent of you and you won't have anyone with which to share your own life and loneliness. If you feel badly about inadvertently sometimes blaming your children for your loneliness now, then think how much worse you'll feel then when they no longer need you in that way and you will in their adulthood at best be a peripheral person whom they will not be able to spend the same time and energy that you'd lavished on them which you could have spent deservedly on also making a less lonely and more happy future for yourself. So, please, don't make that mistake InshaAllah (God-willing).

If that woman with whom you were in contact is still unattached, then I'd suggest that you first make duas (supplications) about your children's heart becoming open and accepting of any remarriage in the offing, second talk to your children about the situation and then contact this woman apologizing to her for having been indecisive and and hurting her and also tell her that you've made the firm decision to pursue marriage with her if she's still amenable and then marry her if she says yes and InshaAllah (God-willing) she does. Continue making duas (supplications) that all your lives are enriched through your remarriage. She won't ever be their mother of course, the mother that they knew and loved, the mother whom they knew loved them in turn; but this woman can be their friend if they'll allow her and also a motherly type of figure to whom they can turn just as they would with a matronly aunt if they want. They don't have to love her or accept her as a mother but just respect and honor her as a human being. It's as simple as that.

Trust that you have a right to pursue your happiness if God wills; if you deprive yourself of that right with the excuse that your children may not be ready, then maybe you're using them as an excuse for your own guilt that you survived and your spouse didn't and so actually you're the one who is not ready because maybe you don't think you deserve the chance to be happy without her. I note you're alive by God's will; and a woman who has ever loved a man as I imagine your wife did you would want her partner to be happy even without her because true romantic love is not selfish and all about giving and celebrating God's gift of life and seeking meaning.

Sleep on this; what happened with that woman whom you felt you hurt has no bearing on what should happen in the now. Think. Reflect. Take action.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

darkbro
09-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Yeah if i were your son i might strongly oppose a new mother.

Unless i have lived on my own

talibilm
09-22-2016, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Brother, your children are old enough to understand and so you need to sit them down and explain to them that while you loved their mother and always will, just as your heart is big enough to love them, your heart is big enough that the capacity to love will only increase when you marry again. Tell them that you're not looking to replace their mother, only that you're seeking to bring in another person with whom to share your combined lives in the hope that they too as you will be able to benefit from a feminine presence in their lives.

In case you're thinking that your children will accept better the prospect of your remarriage at a later time than now, I want to remind you that's not necessarily the case. In fact, they may find it harder to accept another woman in their lives when they're older because they'll question the necessity of you bringing in another person at all into their lives when you've lived all this time without one anyway; children are often selfish in the case of their parents, you see, but you cannot afford to indulge their selfish impulse to have you all to themselves because then you'll probably (God-forbid!) regret so doing when they start their own lives independent of you and you won't have anyone with which to share your own life and loneliness. If you feel badly about inadvertently sometimes blaming your children for your loneliness now, then think how much worse you'll feel then when they no longer need you in that way and you will in their adulthood at best be a peripheral person whom they will not be able to spend the same time and energy that you'd lavished on them which you could have spent deservedly on also making a less lonely and more happy future for yourself. So, please, don't make that mistake InshaAllah (God-willing).

If that woman with whom you were in contact is still unattached, then I'd suggest that you first make duas (supplications) about your children's heart becoming open and accepting of any remarriage in the offing, second talk to your children about the situation and then contact this woman apologizing to her for having been indecisive and and hurting her and also tell her that you've made the firm decision to pursue marriage with her if she's still amenable and then marry her if she says yes and InshaAllah (God-willing) she does. Continue making duas (supplications) that all your lives are enriched through your remarriage. She won't ever be their mother of course, the mother that they knew and loved, the mother whom they knew loved them in turn; but this woman can be their friend if they'll allow her and also a motherly type of figure to whom they can turn just as they would with a matronly aunt if they want. They don't have to love her or accept her as a mother but just respect and honor her as a human being. It's as simple as that.

Trust that you have a right to pursue your happiness if God wills; if you deprive yourself of that right with the excuse that your children may not be ready, then maybe you're using them as an excuse for your own guilt that you survived and your spouse didn't and so actually you're the one who is not ready because maybe you don't think you deserve the chance to be happy without her. I note you're alive by God's will; and a woman who has ever loved a man as I imagine your wife did you would want her partner to be happy even without her because true romantic love is not selfish and all about giving and celebrating God's gift of life and seeking meaning.

Sleep on this; what happened with that woman whom you felt you hurt has no bearing on what should happen in the now. Think. Reflect. Take action.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)
And together with this let your Kids get along with the Woman you were interested in so that they go out together or get together in her home with food that she prepares . Let that Sister show A Mom's Love to your Kids and Ask Allah to create love among them.

Inshallah You might see one day your Kids will FORCE YOU TO marry her even if you insisted not to, Inshallah. :D lol

WARNING

Dont get
very close to her since you are still undecided and not married and its haram.

fhmn63
09-22-2016, 02:36 PM
This happens! Try to Work it out.

Umm Abed
09-22-2016, 02:42 PM
You're welcome, @ardianto , and I understand that children cannot be in place of a spouse, that is why the loneliness is felt. I was also going to suggest as Search has suggested, that if its possible to contact that lady again then do so. Dont feel bad as you are doing what your heart tells you and you're trying to make the best decisions, and she will understand this if she's still inclined.

Also, brother Huzaifah has given alot of great advices about spending time:ma:.

ardianto
09-22-2016, 05:01 PM
I haven't talk in level "Daddy want to remarry", but just "How if daddy have someone to accompany in daily life?". And the hard reaction came from my youngest boy. Different than the oldest who is calm, my youngest boy is temperamental, and easy to angry. It makes me often worry, if I remarry maybe conflict would be happen between him and my new wife.

Actually I want to hear experience from ex-widower who remarried. Maybe I can get some tips to deal with this. But currently I cannot find an ex-widower who close enough with me to be asked about his experience. I have few friends who remarried, but they were not widowers. They got divorced and their children follow their ex-wives. So was easy for them to remarry.

Then should I apologize to my "old friend"?. No need to do do it because ..... she contacted me today!.

I was surprised. I don't know how could it happened only 10 hours after I wrote my last post . Just coincidence?. Or this is a sign from Allah?. Alhamdulillah, I start to have a hope again. And now the time to think about what I shall do.

:)

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-22-2016, 05:19 PM
It is unwise to let your children control or dictate your life, akhi. Your children will themselves marry and move on. It is yourself you should be thinking about.

noraina
09-22-2016, 05:31 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Brother ardianto, you seem like an extremely caring and thoughtful person ma'sha'Allah, and no doubt your sons will appreciate that.

I think in life a companion is so important if you feel lonely (which is utterly natural) and there is nothing to feel ashamed about. Your sons aren't little boys anymore, they are grown up and mature - I strongly suggest you sit down and discuss it with them at length. Of course, they obviously loved their mother (may Allah swt grant her Jannah) dearly and sometimes it can be hard for them to accept if they feel that you are trying to 'replace' her or 'fill' her space. Tell them you're not, that she will always have her own place, and whoever you may marry will have her own as well.

And I have said they're fairly mature by now, but not as much as you are. They might not understand truly the meaning of marriage and loneliness. And, as you've mentioned, they are growing up, they at once are moving on in their own lives and also feeling maybe they want to cling on to you.

You know what is best for yourself, and, inshaAllah your sons will also see that as well.

As for finding other ways to relieve boredom, then hobbies, sports, community work, family outings, a business...so many options alhamdulillah.

sister herb
09-22-2016, 05:32 PM
Maybe it would help your younger boy if he could meet her and get to know her - before more serious plans about marriage, like in the neutral area and situation. It´s possible that he will likes her. Remember that reason for his negativity might be that he feel jealous about his father and dislikes the idea that he should share you and your attention with someone else.

ardianto
09-22-2016, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
It is unwise to let your children control or dictate your life, akhi. Your children will themselves marry and move on. It is yourself you should be thinking about.
The problem is not on how to remarry. But how after remarried. My children will not prevent me to remarry. But after I remarried, if I cannot build a harmonic atmosphere between my children and my new wife, then conflict between them will be happen.

This is what I haven't know and want to learn. How to build a harmonic atmosphere between stepmother and stepchildren?.

Eric H
09-22-2016, 06:32 PM

I have few friends who remarried, but they were not widowers. They got divorced and their children follow their ex-wives. So was easy for them to remarry.
Possibly it is much easier for divorced people to remarry, they have broken all bonds with their ex, and they can move on. You loved your wife right up to the end, and I am sure she is always in your thoughts. If you were to remarry, it might be difficult for you not to keep thinking about your first wife, only you will know when you can move on.

Actually I want to hear experience from ex-widower who remarried.
You did everything you could to make your first marriage work through the good times and the bad times, you just need this same commitment with a future wife, if that is the path you choose. Only you can know if you have the energy to start all over again, nothing in life is easy, but I believe all problems can be overcome with loving kindness.

Blessings

Eric

talibilm
09-22-2016, 11:47 PM
The problem is not on how to remarry. But how after remarried. My children will not prevent me to remarry. But after I remarried, if I cannot build a harmonic atmosphere between my children and my new wife, then conflict between them will be happen.

This is what I haven't know and want to learn. How to build a harmonic atmosphere between stepmother and stepchildren?.
:sl: Brother

I know family similar of your case (but we are far away from them in different countries) A brother with grown up kids married a Women (infertile) without kids so the relationship among them were the best i 've ever seen for more than 15 years. The family is warm MASHALLAH and one of their children got married . So like Sister Herb suggests you must Put your younger kid with the Lady in an atmosphere where they can become friendly.

First research what does your Younger son likes VERY MUCH so let it start from that. You know you Son's nature so explain to her and similarly let her not leave hanging in the air, the other elder Son thinking he is just calm consequently the elder one may start hating for not taking care of him but only the younger one. :embarrass

ALL DEPENDS ON THE WOMEN HOW PATIENT & STEADFAST SHE IS AND YOU WOULD BE KNOWING ABOUT HERE PARTICULARLY IN THIS AREAS. Allah's Help is most needed to turn the hearts of people, Once we try Allah helps, inshallah.

Oh Allah turner of the hearts!

ardianto
09-23-2016, 06:35 PM
Suddenly I realize my foolishness. I will never able to rerun the time and back to be young again. But I am still able to back to be myself like when I was young, when I was known as a boy who love challenge and never give up to reach my dream.

Yeah, if I remarry I should be able to create a harmony between my new wife and my children. Then why don't I see it as challenge?. I know it's not easy, but In Shaa Allah, I will never give up.

Okay, I will start to prepare what I must prepare to build my new life again.

Thank you very much for your advice, everyone. :)

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-23-2016, 06:38 PM
ما شاء الله

fhmn63
09-23-2016, 07:51 PM
Your Children have become old enough .You can Remarry . I have a friend whose father married after she had kids . It is allowed in Islam and you don't have to feel guilty about remarrying again.

jazak allah khair.

ardianto
12-26-2016, 05:08 PM
Bump.....!

December is the busy month for me. There were many things that I've done in December. Rearranging my business management, starting new business, etc, etc, and also activity that made me stress, ..... handling the complaints. :D

But Alhamdulillah, these activities made me feel my life is colorful again. I do not feel bored again.

And In Shaa Allah, tomorrow morning I will go on vacation for a week. So I will absent from forum for a while.

:)

Aysha2001
12-29-2016, 03:55 PM
That sounds like it would be fun lol

Akeyi
12-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Why is it like we are living in a different world i always thought while muslims suffer people in the west would have fun and they would not care because they are not muslims. But even there is separation in muslims. I dont know is it because there is too many people in this world but some of us trying to überleben and some of us looking new ways to have joy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.