/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Learning Online

MazharShafiq
09-23-2016, 10:48 AM
assalamy alekum

i need your opinion about learning online ,is it beneficial or not ? because , i am an online Islamic teacher and i have experienced that online learning have a lot of benefits especially for child to learn Quran reading who are living in the location or country where they cant go to madaris .a lot of students have completed whole Quran reading and even that some of them have completed memorizing the whole Quran ( masha Allah ). benefits according me are below

1. anytime from anywhere .

2. student-centered teaching .

3. accessible 24 hour 7 days a week .

4. increases student interaction .

5. convenient home learning .

6. time saving opportunity .

jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
09-23-2016, 01:03 PM
If you are in contact with the correct people, I can't see why it would not be beneficial. The only issue would be the cost.

MazharShafiq
09-23-2016, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
If you are in contact with the correct people, I can't see why it would not be beneficial. The only issue would be the cost.
I agree that there is an issue which is cost

MazharShafiq
11-28-2016, 06:13 AM
there is an online Quran academy website and facebook page link
http://www.learnquranweb.com/
https://www.facebook.com/LearnQuranWeb/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.