gordale scar

malham tarn

anyone?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
09-24-2016, 02:09 PM

anatolian
09-24-2016, 03:00 PM
I love those green plain hills which you have in Britain. We dont have this kind of landscape in Turkey.

muslim brother
09-24-2016, 03:07 PM
turkey has better weather and its own beauty and history..ill be posting some personal vids too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
09-24-2016, 03:09 PM
The British countryside is gorgeous ma'sha'Allah, very green and hilly.

Altho I think the feeling's mutual, Turkey is stunning and I'd love to visit it one day.

muslim brother
09-27-2016, 08:06 PM
ive put some personal videos on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd2..._WgTl5C9X9y8zA

hisnameiszzz
09-27-2016, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
malham cove

gordale scar

malham tarn

anyone?
Oh Lord. You are giving me nightmares. I went to Malham for my Geography and Geology case studies at school. It was mid winter and it was so cold.

Lovely place and lovely setting though. Quite a racist area. Folk were looking at me and my Asian friends like we were monsters. The good old days.

Born_Believer
09-27-2016, 10:40 PM
It's all about London...

I kid, parts of the British countryside are gorgeous and I went camping this summer in Kent and being away from the city and seeing the stars was awe inspiring. And we just happened to witness a shooting star too :D

Umm Abed
09-29-2016, 07:03 AM
Seen the Dewsbury vids, looking very nice, and the weather seems great at the time. :ma:

noraina
09-29-2016, 01:18 PM
There tend to not be many ethnic minorities in the more countryside or suburban areas in the UK, where I live there aren't many ethnic minorities around. I've been to smaller towns and villages deeper in the countryside many times and often I'm the only person there who isn't white :D.

Funnily enough, many of the people have been more friendly than people in larger towns in cities - never had comments about my clothing or ethnicity. Kinda wants to make me move to a village.

Would love to visit Yorkshire one day inshaAllah, not only because it's the setting for Wuthering Heights :D.

hisnameiszzz
09-30-2016, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Would love to visit Yorkshire one day inshaAllah, not only because it's the setting for Wuthering Heights :D.
You should. It's a lovely part of the world.

North Yorkshire is a lovely and green area. Harrogate is a lovely quaint village and I would love to move there.

Is Wuthering Heights a book by Charlie Bronte? That part of Yorkshire is also really nice. I've been there a few times.

If you do come to Yorkshire go to York too. That's a really nice city.

noraina
09-30-2016, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
You should. It's a lovely part of the world.

North Yorkshire is a lovely and green area. Harrogate is a lovely quaint village and I would love to move there.

Is Wuthering Heights a book by Charlie Bronte? That part of Yorkshire is also really nice. I've been there a few times.

If you do come to Yorkshire go to York too. That's a really nice city.
I intend to some day inshaAllah, I have always seen pictures of it and thought it's one of the nicest parts of the UK.

Yes, Wuthering Heights is by Charlotte Bronte - when in school I read the description of the moors and the scenery that really caught my attention, I don't know, places away from the city seem to call me.

hisnameiszzz
09-30-2016, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I intend to some day inshaAllah, I have always seen pictures of it and thought it's one of the nicest parts of the UK.

Yes, Wuthering Heights is by Charlotte Bronte - when in school I read the description of the moors and the scenery that really caught my attention, I don't know, places away from the city seem to call me.
Oh it is rather nice. Plus they have all the really old steam railways near there too.

And it's a stones throw away from Bradford. Heaps of delicious curry houses to pick from.

Enjoy your stay if you come.

muslim brother
04-28-2017, 02:39 PM
i hope the sun comes out so i can go out to some favourite spots some time soon

T L
04-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Born and raised in Yorkshire. It is beautiful mashaAllah.

muslim brother
04-28-2017, 03:05 PM
jazakallah
i feel a breath of fresh air and a good day out,somewhere quiet and beautiful does wonders for the mind,body and spirit.
it helps one to remain balanced and positive.

muslim brother
05-29-2017, 06:33 PM
after ramadhan inshallah

my advice to youngsters

unhook yourselves from screens and the news and games etc

when the sun come out,get out
get that fresh air and absorb the beautiful landscapes that our country has to offer
this area malham is only 48 miles from where i live

find somewhere where you can be alone with nature with allah.
believe me it will be the best medicene.

Scimitar
05-29-2017, 06:56 PM
I was born in those dales bro Ahmed.

Staincliffe hosp.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.