/* */

PDA

View Full Version : trust

09-24-2016, 12:04 AM
My Phopo's daughter (dads sisters daughter) is not only my cousin but is my best friend. I've told her a lot of personal stuff. I used to be a terrible muslim but each day I try to improve my self I used to have a boyfriend (online no physical contact) my mom found out ad I still talked to him she told my mom ell after that she never broke my trusts but sometimes I feel that she will tell her mom about stuff that is quite private and personal and her mom is kind of a person who cant keep a secret and predicts stuff and spread rumours. So I dont want any trouble in my life like I dnt want stuuf ruining my future or stuff that can ruin my marriage when i get married. Is there any dua to ask forgiveness for all my mistakes and any dua which can keep all my secrets secrets with whoever tey are with. she is kinnda a egoistic person and proves herself right and thinks high of herself n thinks whatever she says is right is there any dua that i can read for her to make her life easy. JAZAKALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-24-2016, 01:45 AM
I think you need to sit down and have a good talk with your cousin and explain to her that you are in the process of trying to make some life changes, and that you want to be sure that your past is behind you. Is she Muslim too? Remind her of the following hadith:

Abu Ayoub said: “I have come to ask you about a Hadith concerning keeping secret other people’s errors. You and I are the only survivors of those who heard it.” Uqbah said: “Indeed, I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as he said, ‘Whoever keeps secret a shameful deed done by a Muslim, God will grant him His cover on the Day of Judgment.’” Abu Ayoub said, ‘This is true.’

Ask her kindly to keep your secrets, and insha'Allah not only shall she keep yours, but you will keep hers.

Here is a list of duas for forgiveness:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/forgiveness.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.