/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I counted down the days....

Mustafa16
09-24-2016, 01:29 AM
until I meet my first crush again, my childhood friend, who I hope to marry, and who I'll probably talk to over skype after college to court (Islamic matchmaking) since she lives in another state......as of now, I have 1,680 days....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-24-2016, 01:49 AM
NOW, what productive things can you do to fill those 1,680 days? Make a list. You can read Qur'an every day. You can go for a walk or a jog every day. You can volunteer somewhere (maybe not every day, but once a week). You can join a club at school. You can teach yourself a new skill or hobby.

*wrinkles brow* Just to be clear, this is a different crush than the last one, is it not? This is not the 12 year old girl, right?

Search
09-24-2016, 01:54 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
until I meet my first crush again, my childhood friend, who I hope to marry, and who I'll probably talk to over skype after college to court (Islamic matchmaking) since she lives in another state......as of now, I have 1,680 days....
I note that you'll probably change your mind oh in a few days or maybe in a few months or in some years. :)

So, what I'll tell you instead of doing what doesn't work is to enjoy your days of being a teen and not give your heart to anyone but the one who'll really and actually share your life in the future. These crushes are meaningless, ya know, because your mind is again going to change. But more importantly, you might have someone in mind, but only Allah knows who is written in your destiny.

Instead, use this time to benefit yourself with making duas (supplications) to God about your future wife and request God to give your future wife the strength and modesty to save her chastity, for her to like you immediately when you meet her, for her to understand you and willing to be your companion in life for good or ill whatever may come, and for you to recognize her when you meet her and for your married life to be blessed and full of laughter and verve.

Take care of yourself and your emotions, brother, because the only one who deserves such devotion is the one whom Allah has written for you; so, guard your heart. Barkallahu feek.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

sister herb
09-24-2016, 09:20 AM
Halal fun section is totally wrong place to this kind of posts. I am not sure which would to be better. :facepalm: Maybe OP should start to keep his own personal diary about his girls - somewhere else place.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
09-24-2016, 10:12 AM
:salam:

1680 days? 1680 / 365 = 4.6 years!

How many months? 1680 / 30 = 56 months!

How many weeks? 1680 / 7 = 240 weeks!

How many hours? 1680 days x 24 = 40.320 hours!

240 weeks? Minus school? In what year are you? 3 years would be: 240 - (1.095 days / 7 days) = 83.57 weeks! 1.6 years.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.