/* */

PDA

View Full Version : //confusion... need help???

Jiya Khan
09-26-2016, 04:17 PM
I have a problem that i want to satisfy each and everybody... but this is not possible... i know this is not possible...
The thing is if I try to satisfy one friend or family member.. the other gets mad at me or tries to be apart from me because I hurt them... can i have such a way in which everybody is satisfied with what i do with them.? ANd if this does happen what should be my priorities??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
09-26-2016, 04:20 PM
learn to say "no" with a smile.

Scimi

sister herb
09-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Salam alaykum

I would advice you stop kind of behaving. Try to be yourself. You can´t never make everybody happy at the same time but you only become more and more stressed and unhappy when keep trying. Be yourself, be honest to you and be kind to others in general but don´t try too much to please others.

You can expect too that others make you satisfied sometimes. Do they so or do you think that its always only you who should think others?

M.I.A.
09-26-2016, 04:26 PM
...10 out of 10 would hire.

not to be taken in the wrong manner..

just seems that those admirable qualities should be made use of..

...thats not any better is it "/

quit while im behind.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-26-2016, 04:52 PM
It is never possible to please everyone. The moment you please some people, automatically it will cause other people to become displeased with you.

Don't worry about trying to please everyone. It can never happen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.